NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of 55places.com, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Neighborhoods.com, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 07, 2017 at 12:00 AM CST and ending June 30, 2017 at 11:59 PM CST. All online entries must be received by June 30, 2017 at 11:59 CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3BD93NC. The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of 55places.com. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. You may only enter using the Gleam app entry methods available. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of 55places.com.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Apple iPad with a retail value of approximately $329.99. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by 55places.com. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at 55places.com's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 55places.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of 55places.com. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. 55places.com shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT 55PLACES.COM‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that 55places.com, anyone acting on behalf of 55places.com, and 55places.com’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond 55places.com’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, 55places.com may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by 55places.com. 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. 55places.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, 55places.com reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless 55places.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 55 Places, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S. Requests must be received no later than July 12, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Neighborhoods.com, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by 55places.com is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Write-in Entry: You may write in one entry at the address below. Sweepstakes eligibility will be determined by the date the write-in entry is received. We do not accept entries from third parties.
1525 W Homer St.
Chicago, IL 60613
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or MailChimp.
After selling real estate in the North Metro Atlanta area for over 30 years, Kathy Seger offers an extensive knowledge in the market and serves as an expert when working with active adult buyers. With many aging home buyers looking for smaller homes, a care-free lifestyle and low-cost living, Kathy has been able to match her clients with the best option in the market time and time again. She believesAfter selling real estate in the North Metro Atlanta area for over 30 years, Kathy Seger offers an extensive knowledge in the market and serves as an expert when working with active adult buyers. With many aging home buyers looking for smaller homes, a care-free lifestyle and low-cost living, Kathy has been able to match her clients with the best option in the market time and time again. She believes in the idea that her clients deserve an expert when looking for their home in an active adult community.
Whether it is new construction or a resale home in an Active Adult community, Metro Atlanta provides choices for everyone. Purchasers can choose between a small enclave community, a medium-sized neighborhood or larger community with resort style amenities and activities. Kathy and her partner, Ben Staten have a wealth of experience in the numerous Atlanta Active adult communities and it allows them to answer questions about neighborhoods and surrounding areas for their clients.
As a long-time Atlanta resident, Kathy now lives in an Active Adult community and knows first-hand how great a lifestyle it is. Ben, a native Georgian, began his real estate career in Hilton Head helping retirees. His years of experience in new construction have translated well when helping Active Adult clients customize their homes.
Kathy and Ben look forward to helping you find the right home and community as you explore Active Adult living....Read MoreRead Less
It is kind of hard to believe that our business together has come to an end. But I did want to thank you both for helping me through these pastIt is kind of hard to believe that our business together has come to an end. But I did want to thank you both for helping me through these past several months. And Ben, thanks for holding my hand when needed and helping me get through some frustrating events. I appreciate that more than you know.
Best wishes as you continue to sell in Soleil. I am really excited about being part of that community....Read MoreRead Less
S. M. G.
Kathy gave just the right amount of help ( I'm a first time homeowner). She literally "walked me through" the process and brought it to a happy conclusion. She isKathy gave just the right amount of help ( I'm a first time homeowner). She literally "walked me through" the process and brought it to a happy conclusion. She is friendly and always ready to explain any of the procedures. I think she's an excellent salesperson....Read MoreRead Less
Craig And Kathy K
Buying a home long distance is always a bit difficult, but having Ben and Kathy work with us made it so much easier. We appreciate their professionalism and availability toBuying a home long distance is always a bit difficult, but having Ben and Kathy work with us made it so much easier. We appreciate their professionalism and availability to communicate each step of the way. We certainly recommend them to anyone buying a house....Read MoreRead Less
Jan And Rich F.
We found Ben to be very knowledgeable in all aspects of the search and purchase of a new home. He was always available to answer questions or provide guidance asWe found Ben to be very knowledgeable in all aspects of the search and purchase of a new home. He was always available to answer questions or provide guidance as requested. Furthermore, Ben was extremely pleasant to work with. We couldn't have asked for better....Read MoreRead Less
Marilyn And Ken M
We have had nothing short of the perfect experience purchasing our next home using Ben. Ben has been there every step of the way and always responsive to our questionsWe have had nothing short of the perfect experience purchasing our next home using Ben. Ben has been there every step of the way and always responsive to our questions and requests during our search and purchase. It has been pretty much a painless experience and highly recommend him to help you find your next home. Thanks so much Ben!!...Read MoreRead Less
We received outstanding service from Ben and Kathy over the duration of our search for a new home. Ben took great care to determine what we were hoping to findWe received outstanding service from Ben and Kathy over the duration of our search for a new home. Ben took great care to determine what we were hoping to find and showed us properties that allowed for us to make the best decision for ourselves. The closing process was easy for us too. We experienced thoroughly customer-focused and patient service throughout our journey to our new home....Read MoreRead Less
My husband and I have moved numerous times and we both feel that Ben and Kathy are by far the best realtors we have ever had assist us. We wereMy husband and I have moved numerous times and we both feel that Ben and Kathy are by far the best realtors we have ever had assist us. We were always kept up to date. They not only helped us buy our present home but were extremely helpful with selling our former home. We recommend them highly....Read MoreRead Less
My husband contacted 55 Places to help us find the optimal situation for our retirement. After multiple visits to various locations throughout Georgia we selected Soleil Laurel Canyon in Canton.My husband contacted 55 Places to help us find the optimal situation for our retirement. After multiple visits to various locations throughout Georgia we selected Soleil Laurel Canyon in Canton. Ben came to every meeting representing our needs through out the process. He was friendly and personable, yet always professional, qualities which were essential during sensative negotiations with the seller.....Read MoreRead Less
I recently moved from South Carolina back to Georgia. Ben and Kathy took care of all the details and made moving easy.
We have moved a number of times over the years but I can honestly say we have never seen such attention and professionalism from a realtor before. Ben and theWe have moved a number of times over the years but I can honestly say we have never seen such attention and professionalism from a realtor before. Ben and the team were with us all the way from searching for a home, every step of the building process including picking out design features and attending progress inspections with us, right through the closing and follow up afterward. They went the extra mile and the next one too! We whole heartedly recommend these folks as the best realtor team we have ever encountered....Read MoreRead Less
I had been looking to downsize from my Blairsville home, it was Kathy and her experience that made it possible! Kathy sent me the listing and her partner, Ben metI had been looking to downsize from my Blairsville home, it was Kathy and her experience that made it possible! Kathy sent me the listing and her partner, Ben met me at the house. Meeting Kathy and Ben thru 55 places.com helped me find the area and house that I love! Thank you Both!...Read MoreRead Less
My husband and I just sold our home and purchased a new one. With Kathys excellent knowledge of selling and buying we will be moving into our new soon. IMy husband and I just sold our home and purchased a new one. With Kathys excellent knowledge of selling and buying we will be moving into our new soon. I cannot thank her enough for all her help. She is not only our agent but a new friend!...Read MoreRead Less
Ben and Kathy made my transition to a 55+ community very simple. As a former Realtor, I recognize service that's above the norm, and they provided it. They are anBen and Kathy made my transition to a 55+ community very simple. As a former Realtor, I recognize service that's above the norm, and they provided it. They are an exceptional team, and I certainly appreciate and value the hard work they put into my home purchase. They were always there with the answers to my questions, and ready to do the research I needed....Read MoreRead Less