NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of 55places.com, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Neighborhoods.com, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 07, 2017 at 12:00 AM CST and ending June 30, 2017 at 11:59 PM CST. All online entries must be received by June 30, 2017 at 11:59 CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3BD93NC. The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of 55places.com. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. You may only enter using the Gleam app entry methods available. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of 55places.com.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Apple iPad with a retail value of approximately $329.99. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by 55places.com. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at 55places.com's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 55places.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of 55places.com. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. 55places.com shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT 55PLACES.COM‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that 55places.com, anyone acting on behalf of 55places.com, and 55places.com’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond 55places.com’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, 55places.com may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by 55places.com. 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. 55places.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, 55places.com reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless 55places.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 55 Places, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S. Requests must be received no later than July 12, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Neighborhoods.com, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by 55places.com is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Write-in Entry: You may write in one entry at the address below. Sweepstakes eligibility will be determined by the date the write-in entry is received. We do not accept entries from third parties.
1525 W Homer St.
Chicago, IL 60613
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or MailChimp.
Being a native of Aurora, Ohio, near Cleveland, Kim was raised with mid-western values. Those values ingrained in her a strong work ethic that enabled her to develop a successful career in real estate spanning nearly two decades. Her passion for real estate began in renovation, then progressed to conservation-minded land development, and custom home building where she was co-owner in both Georgic Development and Artisan Homecrafters.
KimBeing a native of Aurora, Ohio, near Cleveland, Kim was raised with mid-western values. Those values ingrained in her a strong work ethic that enabled her to develop a successful career in real estate spanning nearly two decades. Her passion for real estate began in renovation, then progressed to conservation-minded land development, and custom home building where she was co-owner in both Georgic Development and Artisan Homecrafters.
Kim has been a resident and a licensed real estate agent in Florida since 2005. She specializes in second homes, new construction condominiums, and retirement communities. She strives to provide the finest real estate services anywhere, based on the highest standard of ethics, values, and a strong commitment to customer care. Her top priority is to create a seamless, stress-free experience in the home buying or selling process.
Kim is the very best in every aspect of the process; marketing, negotiating, advertising, and follow up. Additionally, she undergoes advanced and continuous training to stay on top of the current real estate trends and increase her overall level of service. Her designations and certifications include; Certified Negotiations Expert (CNE®), Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI®), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) and e-Pro® Certification. Kim’s other passions include assisting animals in need of rescue as well as spending time with her Dobermans and parrots....Read MoreRead Less
I cannot express the appreciation I have for the results that Kim achieved in the sale of our Condo at Navona. She mounted an extraordinary marketing campaign and within aI cannot express the appreciation I have for the results that Kim achieved in the sale of our Condo at Navona. She mounted an extraordinary marketing campaign and within a few short weeks she got it sold for CASH. She is truly a Professional and does what she promises. Her continuous contact always made us feel that we were in good hands with her leading the sale process. We would certainly recommend Kim to anyone who needs help buying or selling in these complicated markets....Read MoreRead Less
It is a rare individual that can earn your trust and confidence without you ever meeting that individual face-to-face. Kim Noble is one such professional. We never met Kim inIt is a rare individual that can earn your trust and confidence without you ever meeting that individual face-to-face. Kim Noble is one such professional. We never met Kim in person; our communication was long-distance via e-mail and phone. However, through her positive outlook and actions, Kim earned our confidence and trust. Kim accomplished this by doing what she said she would do, at every step of the process. She also helped us achieve some of our key targets with respect to the sale of our property. In a difficult real estate market, particularly in Florida, Kim did a very effective job of marketing our property. Our property sold within a reasonably short time (2 months from listing to closing), for a price higher than what other realtors in the area had estimated. We highly recommend Kim for anyone in need of a Realtor. She is simply the best!...Read MoreRead Less
Kim sold our home in Bell Tower Park in 2016 during difficult home sales conditions. She worked hard at marketing our property and was always available for updates or discussionsKim sold our home in Bell Tower Park in 2016 during difficult home sales conditions. She worked hard at marketing our property and was always available for updates or discussions about how the process was going. I'd recommend Kim for anyone who wants to buy or sell in the Southwest Florida area....Read MoreRead Less
Kim was very helpful and proactive in selling my condo. She came in and made suggestions of ways to enhance its appearance and it sold for full price to theKim was very helpful and proactive in selling my condo. She came in and made suggestions of ways to enhance its appearance and it sold for full price to the first person who saw it. I could not have been happier with her performance. She worked with me all the way through the closing and made the whole experience flow with ease....Read MoreRead Less
My experience with Kim was a very good one. She sold 2 of my properties in a short time. She made me feel very comfortable and no pressure at all.My experience with Kim was a very good one. She sold 2 of my properties in a short time. She made me feel very comfortable and no pressure at all. She is very knowledgeable. She's a fantastic Realtor. She will continue to be my to go to person in the future if I'm either buying or selling. She comes highly recommended. She's such a pleasure to deal with....Read MoreRead Less
Kim was referred to us by a friend. We hired her to handle the sale of my Mom's condominium after she passed away. As you might imagine, we were feelingKim was referred to us by a friend. We hired her to handle the sale of my Mom's condominium after she passed away. As you might imagine, we were feeling vulnerable, but Kim was fantastic. She was very knowledgeable about the market and helped us price the unit appropriately and negotiate a fair price with a speedy closing. The home needed a bit of fixing up to show its best, and she had just the right contractor, who did great work on a short schedule and at a reasonable price. When the buyer's home inspection found radon, she knew just how to handle it with a referral to a great remediation company. I wholeheartedly recommend Kim without any reservation!...Read MoreRead Less
George & Connie B.
My wife and I engaged Kim Noble as our realtor to both sell our condo and find a suitable house nearby. She found a buyer for the condo within aMy wife and I engaged Kim Noble as our realtor to both sell our condo and find a suitable house nearby. She found a buyer for the condo within a week and, after showing us multiple houses, she found one we liked before it was even listed on the market. During the dual process of selling and buying, she ironed out the inevitable kinks along the way, gave us personal attention, and we closed both in short order. I would highly recommend Kim to anyone in the market to buy or sell property in the future....Read MoreRead Less
Kim was awesome at helping me find the right beach condo! I loved working with her. We found the right location for the right price. She was very thorough andKim was awesome at helping me find the right beach condo! I loved working with her. We found the right location for the right price. She was very thorough and diligent....Read MoreRead Less
After working with a number of agents who listed our house over several years and never even getting one offer, we interviewed Kim Noble. We hired her on the spotAfter working with a number of agents who listed our house over several years and never even getting one offer, we interviewed Kim Noble. We hired her on the spot because she offered cutting edge marketing and was very straight forward and honest. We had an offer just 7 days after we put it on the market and the deal was sealed within 46 days. I would recommend her to my friends and family without hesitation....Read MoreRead Less
Vangie And Tim M.
My husband and I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with Kim for over 5 years since our plan to move to SWFL. During our initial look intoMy husband and I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with Kim for over 5 years since our plan to move to SWFL. During our initial look into the area, we met with Kim to discuss our property 'wish list'. She was able to give us a very thorough and concise orientation as to what the area had to offer and how we would be able to locate our dream home. During the orientation we selected a number of properties to check out. This gave us a good idea on areas, communities, amenities available, etc. Our decision to purchase came a year later and throughout the entire time we worked with Kim to keep us informed of housing market opportunities. When ready to move in, we met and went through the wish list again and the options then available. The process could not have been more smooth and accurate.
A few years later, we chose to move to another community and we contacted Kim to arrange for the new sale transaction. Again, she made the process smooth sailing. From listing, showings, negotiations and closing, she was always present.
We highly enjoyed working with Kim and don't hesitate to recommend her to others who are in need of experienced and excellence at work.
Kim was amazing. She sold my home within weeks of listing it and also found the perfect new condo based of the criteria I gave her. She knew exactly whatKim was amazing. She sold my home within weeks of listing it and also found the perfect new condo based of the criteria I gave her. She knew exactly what I wanted and the very first place she showed me I fell in love with. She was with me through every step of the selling process of my house and buying process of my new condo.
I recommend Kim to everyone I know. You couldn't have a more knowledgeable and caring partner in your corner.