Archive: June 2017
- Del Webb Naples has just unveiled four new carriage home designs that have been redesigned to incorporate open layouts, spacious gathering spaces, and modern kitchens. These new floor plans are priced starting in the high $100s and some offer dual golf and lake views.
- Builder David Weekley Homes will release new homesites in the final phase of Encore at Fishhawk Ranch on Saturday, July 1st and Sunday, July 2nd. Interested buyers looking for new construction homes within a 55+ community should visit Encore at Fishhawk Ranch in Lithia, Florida to select their ideal homesite.
- Plantation Oaks of Ormond Beach is a new 55+ community of manufactured homes coming to Ormond Beach, Florida in 2017. It will be located near the intersection of U.S. Highway 1 and Interstate 95. Developers are currently building the community’s first phase of 427 lots.
- The active adult community of Trilogy Lake Norman will be getting a new clubhouse soon. The Twin Mills Club is currently under construction and will be the centerpiece of the 55+ community once complete. Hard hat tours of the new clubhouse will be held on select times on Friday, June 30 and Friday, July 7.
- Returning to the comfort of the familiar is one of the best things about coming home, but looking at the same thing day after day can become monotonous. Shaking things up by refreshing the look of your home can be a great mood booster and make you appreciate home sweet home all the more. And while you may be thinking that home renovations cost an arm and a leg, there are some cost-effective improvements that can make your home feel like new.
- Since Del Webb Wilmington’s grand opening late last year, more buyers are eager to see what developers have in store for the new 55+ community in Wilmington, North Carolina. Del Webb has recently unveiled its newest floor plan called Summerwood, which is priced starting in the low $300s.
- Baby Boomers thinking of retiring somewhere along the northeastern coast have plenty of options to choose from, including three renowned communities from builder Orleans Homes. The homebuilder, which was subsequently acquired by Lennar Homes, developed three unique Wildflowers communities that are located in Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey. These 55+ communities offer active adults upscale living within a charming and tranquil setting. These popular active adult communities also provide retirees with beautiful home designs, well-appointed amenities, a welcoming environment, and an exciting social atmosphere.
- Active adult buyers looking for new construction in Ocala, Florida can attend Trilogy at Ocala Preserve’s open house event on Saturday, July 15 from 11am to 3pm. The event will allow prospective buyers explore all of the community’s quick move-in homes on self-guided tours.
- While most active adults think of retirement destinations like Florida, Arizona, or New Jersey to settle down during their Golden Years, others opt for Northwest Arkansas as their ideal retirement location. Northwest Arkansas includes cities like Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, and Bentonville, which are some of the largest cities in the state. Northwest Arkansas might also appeal to some active adults because of the area’s low cost of living, mild climate, outdoor recreation, and scenic landscape. The region is also rich with history and culture and also has a booming economy thanks to the three Fortune 500 companies based in the area.