Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Since 2018, Adam Prestigiacomo has written on a variety of topics regarding active adult communities and retirement, including new community developments, brand spotlights, and go-to guides. A graduate of...
Since 2018, Adam Prestigiacomo has written on a variety of topics regarding active adult communities and retirement, including new community developments, brand spotlights, and go-to guides. A graduate of North Central College (’17), Adam has previously worked in association with WTTW on their news program, Chicago Tonight, where he served as a researcher on Chicago-area history and architecture. Additionally, his writing has appeared on the Chicago-area news website, Third Coast Review, where he has written on topics such as the development of Chicago’s Ravenswood Manor neighborhood as well as Chicago’s former movie palaces.
82 Articles by this Author
- Filled to the brim with Midwestern charm, Illinois offers world-class attractions and destinations to explore, including the city of Chicago and a number of scenic natural sights like Starved Rock State Park. Thankfully, the state is also the site of several affordable active adult communities.
- Filled with Midwestern charm, the Prairie State comes with numerous world-class destinations and attractions. Fortunately, the state also has a selection of affordable active adult communities. Read on to discover some of the best communities in Illinois with homes for sale under $150k.
- Illinois is overlooked as a hub for active adults, but just outside of Chicago, Naperville is home to several top-of-the-line 55+ communities. Each community offers a variety of floor plans and amenities surrounded by one of the largest cities in Illinois.
- One of the many perks of retiring in Illinois is the accessibility to Chicago. Although Chicago is a vast metropolitan area, there are a number of communities nearby, all of which are within close proximity to Metra stations. Read on to learn more about just some of the communities within range of Chicago.
- Conceived as Minnesota's first 55+ Del Webb community, Bellwether by Del Webb has officially commenced construction. Since its initial unveiling in 2018, interest in the community has been exponential, with information sessions being completely filled up by prospective homebuyers.