Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Since 2018, Adam Prestigiacomo has written on a variety of topics regarding active adult communities and retirement, including new community developments, brand spotlights, and go-to guides. A graduate of...
Since 2018, Adam Prestigiacomo has written on a variety of topics regarding active adult communities and retirement, including new community developments, brand spotlights, and go-to guides. A graduate of North Central College (’17), Adam has previously worked in association with WTTW on their news program, Chicago Tonight, where he served as a researcher on Chicago-area history and architecture. Additionally, his writing has appeared on the Chicago-area news website, Third Coast Review, where he has written on topics such as the development of Chicago’s Ravenswood Manor neighborhood as well as Chicago’s former movie palaces.
82 Articles by this Author
- Illinois is overlooked as a hub for active adults, but just outside of Chicago, Naperville is home to several top-of-the-line 55+ communities. Each community offers a variety of floor plans and amenities surrounded by one of the largest cities in Illinois.
- One of the many perks of retiring in Illinois is the accessibility to Chicago. Although Chicago is a vast metropolitan area, there are a number of communities nearby, all of which are within close proximity to Metra stations. Read on to learn more about just some of the communities within range of Chicago.
- Conceived as Minnesota's first 55+ Del Webb community, Bellwether by Del Webb has officially commenced construction. Since its initial unveiling in 2018, interest in the community has been exponential, with information sessions being completely filled up by prospective homebuyers.
- Homebuyers looking for active adult communities in the Chicagoland Area have several top-notch 55+ communities to choose from. Discover some of the most affordable active adult communities in Illinois to decide where you might find your next home.
- Active adult homebuyers looking for affordable homes for sale in Georgia have many options to consider in active adult communities. Discover some of the active adult communities in Georgia with homes for sale under $250,000.