Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Since 2018, Adam Prestigiacomo has written on a variety of topics regarding active adult communities and retirement, including new community developments, brand spotlights, and go-to guides. A graduate of No
Since 2018, Adam Prestigiacomo has written on a variety of topics regarding active adult communities and retirement, including new community developments, brand spotlights, and go-to guides. A graduate of North Central College (’17), Adam has previously worked in association with WTTW on their news program, Chicago Tonight, where he served as a researcher on Chicago-area history and architecture. Additionally, his writing has appeared on the Chicago-area news website, Third Coast Review, where he has written on topics such as the development of Chicago’s Ravenswood Manor neighborhood as well as Chicago’s former movie palaces.
81 Articles by this Author
- One of the many perks of retiring in Illinois is the accessibility to Chicago. Although Chicago is a vast metropolitan area, there are a number of communities nearby, all of which are within close proximity to Metra stations. Read on to learn more about just some of the communities within range of Chicago.
- Conceived as Minnesota's first 55+ Del Webb community, Bellwether by Del Webb has officially commenced construction. Since its initial unveiling in 2018, interest in the community has been exponential, with information sessions being completely filled up by prospective homebuyers.
- Filled to the brim with Midwestern charm, Illinois offers world-class attractions and destinations to explore as well as a number of scenic natural sights. Thankfully, the state is the site of several affordable active adult communities. Read on to learn about some of the most affordable communities in Illinois.
- The state of Georgia offers active adults a diverse lineup of communities to consider. With so many affordable communities to choose from, Georgia is a fantastic choice when it comes to deciding where to spend your retirement. Read on below to learn about just some of Georgia's most affordable active adult communities.
- The idea of downsizing is an appealing concept for many active adults looking to retire. Downsizing brings with it the ability for active adults to say goodbye to their overly spacious family homes and move into a much less costly home. Here's where to do it in Illinois.