Community Content Manager LinkedIn
Karl Schuster worked as the Neighborhood and Community Content Manager for 55places.com and Neighborhoods.com where he oversaw the creation of community profile pages, newsletters, and blog posts. He also wo
Karl Schuster worked as the Neighborhood and Community Content Manager for 55places.com and Neighborhoods.com where he oversaw the creation of community profile pages, newsletters, and blog posts. He also worked as part of the 55places editorial team to develop relevant content for active adult communities and trends. As a semi-professional touring musician throughout most of his younger adult years, Karl has traveled much of the country meeting people and seeking new experiences. After a ten-year educational hiatus, Karl returned to Northeastern Illinois University to complete a degree in sociology.
36 Articles by this Author
- Lock and leave communities are more than just a snappy marketing catchphrase. They reflect the way many modern active adults view their retirements--not as quietly settling down in a sleepy neighborhood but instead having the freedom to travel and explore while enjoying new experiences.
- Bridgewater is a new active lifestyle community coming to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Builder Chesapeake Homes has plans to build a total of 1,550 homes situated on the former site of the sprawling 54-hole Bay Tree Golf Plantation, once a landmark in the area and now reclaimed as prime Myrtle Beach real estate.
- Del Webb, one of the nation’s largest 55+ homebuilders, has just announced its newest active adult community coming to Central Florida. This new active adult community called Del Webb Sunbridge will be located in St. Cloud, which is part of the highly sought-after Orlando-Kissimmee area in Florida.
- There is a flurry of construction and activity happening at Kissing Tree, one of the Austin-Georgetown area’s largest and most highly anticipated active adult communities of 2018. The community’s earliest-arriving residents have been the first to witness the impressive progress on this distinctly Texan 55+ community.
- Ask anyone about top retirement destinations and the tried-and-true classics like Florida and Arizona are always part of the conversation. However, a new generation of retirees are looking for additional options beyond the typical retirement destinations and are turning to areas like the South Carolina coast, which has its own unique spin on 55+ living. Retiring along the coast of the Palmetto State means enjoying balmy summers and mild winters, warm water temperatures, a low tax burden, and some of the highest quality golf courses in the country.