Community Content Manager LinkedIn
Karl Schuster worked as the Neighborhood and Community Content Manager for 55places.com and Neighborhoods.com where he oversaw the creation of community profile pages, newsletters, and blog posts. He also...
Karl Schuster worked as the Neighborhood and Community Content Manager for 55places.com and Neighborhoods.com where he oversaw the creation of community profile pages, newsletters, and blog posts. He also worked as part of the 55places editorial team to develop relevant content for active adult communities and trends. As a semi-professional touring musician throughout most of his younger adult years, Karl has traveled much of the country meeting people and seeking new experiences. After a ten-year educational hiatus, Karl returned to Northeastern Illinois University to complete a degree in sociology.
79 Articles by this Author
- The early stages of planning are underway for a new active adult community in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Del Webb is currently working with municipal officials to cement plans for a 55+ community consisting of just under 500 single-family homes. We have some early news to share about the development.
- The world of real estate is filled with legal jargon that seems almost designed to confused homebuyers. Deed restrictions are one facet of real estate that often concern buyers. This guide can help you better understand basic deed restrictions and know what questions to ask your real estate agent when considering a new home.
- A new generation of 55+ homebuyers has transformed the world of 55+ communities. The communities themselves are as active and vibrant as the residents who call them home. Read on for more information about the lifestyle, amenities, legal issues, and even health benefits of living in a 55+ community.
- Excitement is building for Osborne Trails, a new 55+ community in Westfield, Indiana. Lennar Homes just announced a total of 490 single-family homes will be available for sale in this development. Once you read more about this upcoming community, it'll be easy to understand why homes are sure to sell quickly.
- Words like "condo," "townhouse," "courtyard home," and "attached home" are often used interchangeably when they actually mean different things. Here are the subtle differences are between a condo, an apartment, a townhouse, and a co-op condo, and more importantly, what those differences mean to you as a homebuyer.