Community Content Manager LinkedIn
Karl Schuster worked as the Neighborhood and Community Content Manager for 55places.com and Neighborhoods.com where he oversaw the creation of community profile pages, newsletters, and blog posts. He also...
Karl Schuster worked as the Neighborhood and Community Content Manager for 55places.com and Neighborhoods.com where he oversaw the creation of community profile pages, newsletters, and blog posts. He also worked as part of the 55places editorial team to develop relevant content for active adult communities and trends. As a semi-professional touring musician throughout most of his younger adult years, Karl has traveled much of the country meeting people and seeking new experiences. After a ten-year educational hiatus, Karl returned to Northeastern Illinois University to complete a degree in sociology.
63 Articles by this Author
- As 2019 drew to a close, we looked back at another year of articles on 55places.com to gain some insight into what our readers found the most informative and interesting. It's clear to us that our readers are seeking a rich and satisfying experience in an active adult community while also possessing a keen eye for value.
- Odds are if you've landed on 55Places.com, you or someone you know is getting close to retirement. Congratulations! We've come up with several points to consider along with a few retirement party ideas to help get you thinking about one of life's most satisfying celebrations.
- As much of the country heads into winter, we've seen somewhat of a shift in interest while compiling this month's list of the top ten communities. Seven of the ten communities this month are located in Florida, which comes as no surprise this time of year.
- It's often said that buying a home is one of the most important decisions you'll make in your life. The importance of that decision guides much of the decision-making here at 55places.com, and we want to provide an unbiased and straightforward list of the pros and cons of living in an active adult community.
- Of the 85 single-family homes, only five new homes remain on the market in Sweet Briar Farms, a fast-selling 55+ community located in Woodstock, Georgia. This is no doubt due to the high-quality modern construction, planned amenities including a clubhouse, and the age-old emphasis on location in the world of real estate.