Community Content Manager LinkedIn
Karl Schuster worked as the Neighborhood and Community Content Manager for 55places.com and Neighborhoods.com where he oversaw the creation of community profile pages, newsletters, and blog posts. He also...
Karl Schuster worked as the Neighborhood and Community Content Manager for 55places.com and Neighborhoods.com where he oversaw the creation of community profile pages, newsletters, and blog posts. He also worked as part of the 55places editorial team to develop relevant content for active adult communities and trends. As a semi-professional touring musician throughout most of his younger adult years, Karl has traveled much of the country meeting people and seeking new experiences. After a ten-year educational hiatus, Karl returned to Northeastern Illinois University to complete a degree in sociology.
44 Articles by this Author
- Hearing loss is an uncomfortable subject for most people. However, as a condition that affects some 48 million Americans, it's something most of us will either experience either directly or through a loved one. It's certainly nothing to despair about, and you shouldn't feel any shame in it.
- 55+ homebuyers looking for a community in the buzzworthy Portland Area have an exciting new option to consider. Eden Gleann is a new community for active adults located in Dallas, Oregon near Salem. Local builder Fowler Homes has announced plans to build 56 homes specifically designed with 55+ homebuyers in mind.
- Toll Brothers has broken ground on their new, gated active adult community in Nevada. Located in Reno, Regency at Caramella Ranch is set to turn heads in the world of 55+ real estate. The community will offer buyers upscale single-family homes combined with standout amenities that are sure to spark plenty of buzz.
- For much of the country, the dog-days of August heat and the chirping of cicadas signal the beginning of the end of summer and a transition into the shorter days of autumn. This is also the time of year when home sales really begin to heat up, as evidenced by some of the movement on this month's top ten list.
- Not content to rest on their laurels, K. Hovnanian Homes continues to push forward, expanding throughout the country. After building nearly 6,000 homes in 2018, the company is on track for a similarly successful in 2019. Their recipe for success has been simple: Give homebuyers what they want at a fair price