Community Content Manager LinkedIn
Karl Schuster worked as the Neighborhood and Community Content Manager for 55places.com and Neighborhoods.com where he oversaw the creation of community profile pages, newsletters, and blog posts. He also...
Karl Schuster worked as the Neighborhood and Community Content Manager for 55places.com and Neighborhoods.com where he oversaw the creation of community profile pages, newsletters, and blog posts. He also worked as part of the 55places editorial team to develop relevant content for active adult communities and trends. As a semi-professional touring musician throughout most of his younger adult years, Karl has traveled much of the country meeting people and seeking new experiences. After a ten-year educational hiatus, Karl returned to Northeastern Illinois University to complete a degree in sociology.
84 Articles by this Author
- In Fairfax, Virginia new homes are selling at quite a brisk pace at The Atrium at MetroWest. As of this writing, Building 2 is nearly sold out, and interest in the remaining units remains notably strong. However, this is hardly shocking as the modern 55+ community generated quite a buzz as early as its groundbreaking in 2018.
- The homebuying process is truly a unique mix of emotions and legal obligations. Finding a home you love can be easy for some people, but the process of signing on the dotted line requires a careful, methodical approach. We've decided to demystify the process and help you better understand how to make an offer on a house.
- As families and income typically grow in middle age, most have experience looking for a larger home. Downsizing, on the other hand, is a new experience for most retirees. To help retirees looking to downsize, we've identified some common issues to try and avoid when downsizing your home.
- 55places enlisted the help of its data science team to curate a list of 20 communities where homebuyers can maximize their dollar without sacrificing a prime location or the kind of amenities that make 55+ communities so attractive in the first place.
- Offering homebuyers modern, forward-thinking home designs in communities with resort-like amenities, Cresswind is a name synonymous with active adult living in the southeast. Cresswind Georgia at Twin Lakes is certainly carrying on that tradition by generating impressive interest even at this early stage.