Community Content Manager LinkedIn
Karl Schuster worked as the Neighborhood and Community Content Manager for 55places.com and Neighborhoods.com where he oversaw the creation of community profile pages, newsletters, and blog posts. He also...
Karl Schuster worked as the Neighborhood and Community Content Manager for 55places.com and Neighborhoods.com where he oversaw the creation of community profile pages, newsletters, and blog posts. He also worked as part of the 55places editorial team to develop relevant content for active adult communities and trends. As a semi-professional touring musician throughout most of his younger adult years, Karl has traveled much of the country meeting people and seeking new experiences. After a ten-year educational hiatus, Karl returned to Northeastern Illinois University to complete a degree in sociology.
76 Articles by this Author
- Excitement is building for Osborne Trails, a new 55+ community in Westfield, Indiana. Lennar Homes just announced a total of 490 single-family homes will be available for sale in this development. Once you read more about this upcoming community, it'll be easy to understand why homes are sure to sell quickly.
- Words like "condo," "townhouse," "courtyard home," and "attached home" are often used interchangeably when they actually mean different things. Here are the subtle differences are between a condo, an apartment, a townhouse, and a co-op condo, and more importantly, what those differences mean to you as a homebuyer.
- Sales have begun at Courtyard of Camden, and prospective homebuyers are flocking to tour the 95 single-family homes being built. With an ideal location and community amenities like a clubhouse and an outdoor pool, it's easy to see why this new community is generating so much interest.
- It isn't hard to see why homeowners' associations (HOAs) are misunderstood. The HOA rules are often buried in page after page of boilerplate legalese that seems designed more to numb the mind than it is to explain things clearly. The good news: It doesn't have to be that complicated.
- In this guide, we'll give you the knowledge to ask the right questions, and we'll point out some of the best cellphones for seniors. With a little patience and persistence, it isn't too much trouble to get set up with a phone you feel confident using and a bill you understand.