Content Strategist LinkedIn
Sean Keeley is the Content Strategist for 55places.com where he is also an editor and blog contributor. Along with overseeing the brand and editorial strategy of the site, his writing on active adult...
Sean Keeley is the Content Strategist for 55places.com where he is also an editor and blog contributor. Along with overseeing the brand and editorial strategy of the site, his writing on active adult communities and retirement have been linked by outlets such as CNBC.com, the Tampa Bay Times, and the Las Vegas-Review Journal, while he has been interviewed for active adult-related articles in The Washington Post, The Seattle Times, and the Charleston Gazette-Mail. He has also written on 55+ trends for NAHB’s 55+ Housing Online Magazine.
Previously, Sean was Neighborhood News Editor at Neighborhoods.com and the Editor of Curbed Seattle where he covered local real estate and neighborhood news. Other outlets he has edited and written for include Vox Media, SB Nation, and NunesMagician.com. A graduate of Syracuse University (‘00), Sean served as an adjunct professor for Syracuse’s School of Information on the topics of blogging and social media for three years. He currently resides in Chicago.
103 Articles by this Author
- The Phoenix Metro gets a lot of attention from active adult home buyers but there is a lot to like about the Tucson area that shouldn't be overlooked. For those considering a move to Southern Arizona for retirement, here are five low-cost options easy to get into.
- 55places.com crunched the numbers to determine which 55+ communities are the most popular across Florida. While there are some familiar names up top, there are plenty of newer and unique communities included as well. Find out which communities are considered Florida's finest.
- According to the 2019 55places National Housing Survey, 67 percent of active adults plan to spend most of their money during retirement on travel and vacations. That was by far the most popular selection, providing clear insight into what's important to many active adults today.
- Interested in Latitude Margaritaville but prefer to live there for free? You'll have your chance the week of October 29 when Wheel of Fortune will give away a free house in either the Daytona Beach or Hilton Head communities. Find out how to enter the giveaway and the latest news about Latitude Margaritaville.
- Technically speaking, to travel the length of Boynton Beach Boulevard from Federal Highway until it dead-ends at US-441, it'll take you 30 minutes. But spend enough time in Boynton Beach, Florida and you'll swear that everything in town, no matter where it is, is five minutes away.