Content Strategist LinkedIn
Sean Keeley is the Content Strategist for 55places.com where he is also an editor and blog contributor. Along with overseeing the brand and editorial strategy of the site, his writing on active adult...
Sean Keeley is the Content Strategist for 55places.com where he is also an editor and blog contributor. Along with overseeing the brand and editorial strategy of the site, his writing on active adult communities and retirement have been linked by outlets such as CNBC.com, the Tampa Bay Times, and the Las Vegas-Review Journal, while he has been interviewed for active adult-related articles in The Washington Post, The Seattle Times, and the Charleston Gazette-Mail. He has also written on 55+ trends for NAHB’s 55+ Housing Online Magazine.
Previously, Sean was Neighborhood News Editor at Neighborhoods.com and the Editor of Curbed Seattle where he covered local real estate and neighborhood news. Other outlets he has edited and written for include Vox Media, SB Nation, and NunesMagician.com. A graduate of Syracuse University (‘00), Sean served as an adjunct professor for Syracuse’s School of Information on the topics of blogging and social media for three years. He currently resides in Chicago.
103 Articles by this Author
- Technically speaking, to travel the length of Boynton Beach Boulevard from Federal Highway until it dead-ends at US-441, it'll take you 30 minutes. But spend enough time in Boynton Beach, Florida and you'll swear that everything in town, no matter where it is, is five minutes away.
- Once a year, 55places analyzes its internal data to determine the 100 most popular active adult communities across the country. Find out which 55+ communities topped the list in 2019 and what makes them so popular to active adults.
- Each month, 55places looks at the internal data to discover the 55+ communities that buyers are choosing the most. Find out which active adult communities were most popular in March.
- Not all retirees are the same. Some want the sunny skies of Florida, some want to be snowbirds, and others want a quiet, small town. This list has all three. If you're looking for an affordable retirement in a quaint locale, check out our most affordable small towns list.
- Gated communities are big draws for active adults. They give residents a peace of mind, reduce traffic, and provide security. Here are a few popular gated options in the Phoenix area.