Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Audrey Sellers is a Dallas-based freelance writer and editor who covers Texas and the Central region for 55places.com, writing about active adult communities and the latest 55+ trends. Audrey is a...
Audrey Sellers is a Dallas-based freelance writer and editor who covers Texas and the Central region for 55places.com, writing about active adult communities and the latest 55+ trends. Audrey is a University of North Texas journalism graduate with more than 15 years of experience in publications, content marketing, and corporate communications. In addition to 55places.com, Audrey has also contributed content for Intuit, Coldwell Banker, Lennox, and WordPress.com. She’s a former magazine editor who loves Tex-Mex, pugs, and well-crafted sentences.
156 Articles by this Author
- Active adults looking for Texas homes for sale in the $300K range will discover an abundance of choices. With a budget of $300,000, active adult homebuyers can find not only a home to fit their needs and preferences, but also a social environment with the many amenities that come with living in an active adult community.
- The Lone Star State offers a way of life that's as vast and varied as the state itself. Whether you have your suitcase packed or you're just beginning your research, we've compiled this handy guide of everything you need to know about moving to Texas.
- From spectacular scenery to top-notch healthcare, there are many reasons why active adults choose to retire in Dallas, Texas. Active adults who are drawn to the energy and excitement of Big D have several 55+ communities to choose from, all of which offer homes for sale for $300,000 or less.
- Retirees looking for homes for sale in Texas will find that this vibrant city has much to offer. Whether you're thinking of moving to Houston to live near family or you simply want a change of pace, active adults can explore multiple active lifestyle communities in H-town. Read on for five reasons to retire in Houston.
- Whether they want to live near family and friends or they want to take advantage of all that Dallas-Fort Worth has to offer, people continue to flock to DFW from all over Texas and around the globe. Check out these five reasons to retire in DFW, and take a look at the many 55+ communities around the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.