Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Audrey Sellers is a Dallas-based freelance writer and editor who covers Texas and the Central region for 55places.com, writing about active adult communities and the latest 55+ trends. Audrey is a...
Audrey Sellers is a Dallas-based freelance writer and editor who covers Texas and the Central region for 55places.com, writing about active adult communities and the latest 55+ trends. Audrey is a University of North Texas journalism graduate with more than 15 years of experience in publications, content marketing, and corporate communications. In addition to 55places.com, Audrey has also contributed content for Intuit, Coldwell Banker, Lennox, and WordPress.com. She’s a former magazine editor who loves Tex-Mex, pugs, and well-crafted sentences.
228 Articles by this Author
- Texas is home to many active adult communities that are ideal for snowbirds--or as they are affectionately called in Texas, "Winter Texans." If you're looking for Texas homes for sale to escape the frosty months of your home state, read on. We'll share five of the best communities in Texas for snowbirds.
- Sun City Texas, the largest active adult community in Texas, has announced nearly a dozen brand-new floor plans, giving active adult homebuyers even more choices. The community's new series of homes includes a Scenic Series, Distinctive Series, and Echelon Series, which range from 1,284 to 2,712 square feet.
- Active adult homebuyers looking for homes for sale in Texas may want to head to Del Webb Frisco Lakes before the community is all sold out. Approaching buyout, the community is open daily for homebuyers to tour models. Active adult homebuyers can also make an appointment for a one-on-one tour or a virtual tour.
- Gatherings at Mercer Crossing, which contains 81 condominium homes across three four-story buildings, is now selling. Active adults who want a closer look at these low-maintenance condos can book a private tour or a private party for up to eight family members or friends.
- Sun City Texas, the largest active adult community in the Lone Star State, sits on 5,300 acres in the picturesque Texas Hill Country. Homes range from the low $200s to the low $1Ms, giving active adult homebuyers plentiful options to suit nearly every budget. Read on to learn why homeowners love Sun City Texas.