Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Audrey Sellers is a Dallas-based freelance writer and editor who covers Texas and the Central region for 55places.com, writing about active adult communities and the latest 55+ trends. Audrey is a University
Audrey Sellers is a Dallas-based freelance writer and editor who covers Texas and the Central region for 55places.com, writing about active adult communities and the latest 55+ trends. Audrey is a University of North Texas journalism graduate with more than 15 years of experience in publications, content marketing, and corporate communications. In addition to 55places.com, Audrey has also contributed content for Intuit, Coldwell Banker, Lennox, and WordPress.com. She’s a former magazine editor who loves Tex-Mex, pugs, and well-crafted sentences.
122 Articles by this Author
- When searching for the best places to retire in Texas, active adult homebuyers often land on this scenic city in the middle of the Texas Hill Country. Georgetown offers plenty of small-town charm. Known as having the Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas.
- Active adults looking for a retirement community in Texas that fits within their budget can explore a variety of age-restricted communities in Central Texas. Read on to get a closer look at some of the most affordable retirement communities in the famed Texas Hill Country.
- Deep in the heart of Texas, active adult homebuyers can explore Texas homes for sale that fit a variety of different budgets and offer many different floor plans and features. Active adult homebuyers who are specifically seeking newly built homes have many options in the Texas Hill Country.
- According to new data from the U.S. Census Bureau, counties in the South and West account for the largest numeric growth in the country. Both domestic and international migration as well as natural increase contribute to the population growth in these areas.
- Texas stands out as an appealing retirement destination for many reasons, from a low cost of living and no state income tax to high-quality healthcare and vast, varied regions. The Lone Star State is also home to many of the country's most affordable places to live.