Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Audrey Sellers is a Dallas-based freelance writer and editor who covers Texas and the Central region for 55places.com, writing about active adult communities and the latest 55+ trends. Audrey is a...
Audrey Sellers is a Dallas-based freelance writer and editor who covers Texas and the Central region for 55places.com, writing about active adult communities and the latest 55+ trends. Audrey is a University of North Texas journalism graduate with more than 15 years of experience in publications, content marketing, and corporate communications. In addition to 55places.com, Audrey has also contributed content for Intuit, Coldwell Banker, Lennox, and WordPress.com. She’s a former magazine editor who loves Tex-Mex, pugs, and well-crafted sentences.
138 Articles by this Author
- Active adult homebuyers can soon explore a new retirement community in Texas. Del Webb at Trinity Falls, a brand-new 55+ community that sprawls across 127 acres in McKinney, has a ribbon-cutting slated for August 1, 2019. The community is now offering presales and plans to build 100 homes in phase one.
- In Texas, you can discover a 55+ community that's perfect for your budget and lifestyle. See where other active adults are flocking to in this roundup of some of the best-selling 55+ communities in the Lone Star State.
- Texas is home to dozens of active lifestyle communities. Each one offers Texas homes for sale with different price points, customization options, floor plans, and features. If you're wondering where to start your search for your perfect home in the Lone Star State, begin by looking at the best Texas counties to buy a home.
- Golfers who long to live in a golf course community in Texas will find many affordable options that allow them to pursue their favorite pastime while sticking to their budget. Click through for five active lifestyle communities that contain golf courses along with reasonably priced homes.
- Whether active adult homebuyers are looking for new construction homes or they desire low-maintenance living in a small community, they can find it in Houston. The state's fourth-largest city is home to dozens of active adult communities, each with its own distinctive appeal.