Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Audrey Sellers is a Dallas-based freelance writer and editor who covers Texas and the Central region for 55places.com, writing about active adult communities and the latest 55+ trends. Audrey is a...
Audrey Sellers is a Dallas-based freelance writer and editor who covers Texas and the Central region for 55places.com, writing about active adult communities and the latest 55+ trends. Audrey is a University of North Texas journalism graduate with more than 15 years of experience in publications, content marketing, and corporate communications. In addition to 55places.com, Audrey has also contributed content for Intuit, Coldwell Banker, Lennox, and WordPress.com. She’s a former magazine editor who loves Tex-Mex, pugs, and well-crafted sentences.
189 Articles by this Author
- Exciting things are happening at Kissing Tree. This popular 55+ community in San Marcos, Texas is unveiling even more unique amenities in 2020. This year, homeowners can look forward to the opening of a brand-new pool and fitness center. Read on to learn more about these new amenities coming to Kissing Tree.
- If you're thinking about moving to Central Texas, you'll find more than scenic views and urban conveniences--you'll also discover many affordable 55+ communities. Read on to explore five neighborhoods that offer Central Texas homes for sale under $300k.
- If you're looking for San Antonio homes for sale, there are many communities that cater to active adults. While you can explore 55+ communities, San Antonio is also home to several communities without age restrictions. Read on to explore four communities in the San Antonio area that are open to residents of all ages.
- Coastal Texas boasts over 370 miles of coastline, offering active adults plenty of water recreation opportunities. Retirees looking for homes for sale in Texas near the coast will find a variety of 55+ communities at affordable price points without sacrificing floor plans or amenities.
- The Rio Grande Valley is one of the best places to retire in Texas for retirees who desire a tropical lifestyle and a low cost of living. Active adults can enjoy surfing, deep-sea fishing, parasailing and more at South Padre Island, which is known for its warm Gulf waters.