Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Audrey Sellers is a Dallas-based freelance writer and editor who covers Texas and the Central region for 55places.com, writing about active adult communities and the latest 55+ trends. Audrey is a...
Audrey Sellers is a Dallas-based freelance writer and editor who covers Texas and the Central region for 55places.com, writing about active adult communities and the latest 55+ trends. Audrey is a University of North Texas journalism graduate with more than 15 years of experience in publications, content marketing, and corporate communications. In addition to 55places.com, Audrey has also contributed content for Intuit, Coldwell Banker, Lennox, and WordPress.com. She’s a former magazine editor who loves Tex-Mex, pugs, and well-crafted sentences.
219 Articles by this Author
- Whether you want to escape a dreary climate or the sun just puts an extra pep in your step, there are many places to consider if you want more sunshine. In this post, we highlight some of the best states for sunshine and provide recommendations for active adult communities within these sunny states.
- Active adult homebuyers who seek brand-new Texas homes for sale will find great variety all over the state. Texas contains multiple age-restricted communities that offer new construction homes in a mix of styles, sizes, and prices. Read on to explore seven Texas communities offering new construction homes.
- From the thriving entertainment and sports scene to the top-notch Tex-Mex and barbecue, Texans do life big. However, living in Texas doesn't have to come with a big price tag. Texas contains many affordable places to live. The Lone Star State is home to multiple 55+ communities that offer homes for sale for $175,000 or less.
- Those who prefer to live in a gated 55+ community can explore several neighborhoods that provide security, exclusivity, and a strong sense of community. If you dream of living in a gated 55+ community in DFW, here are some of the area's most popular gated neighborhoods.
- From news to home automation to entertainment, Alexa makes life simpler and more convenient in all kinds of ways. If you've heard of Alexa but you're not sure exactly what it is, here's an explanation: Alexa is a virtual assistant AI technology developed by Amazon.