Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA...
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA Today, PocketSense.com, and The Nest. In the last seven years, Cari has been invited to contribute blogs and articles for real estate and property management companies across the country, and has delivered presentations on the importance of content and web copy in building a real estate business.
Before launching her writing career, Cari was a communications and editorial strategist for a digital advertising agency in Tampa and managed the communications department of a nonprofit organization serving people with disabilities in Maryland. She has also taught middle school and writes poetry. Cari graduated from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York in 1994, with a BA in Communications/Journalism. She currently lives in Tampa, travels frequently, and recently helped her father find the perfect 55+ community to call home.
203 Articles by this Author
- Forward-thinking active adults looking for Jacksonville real estate that's sustainable, technologically enabled, and convenient can find everything they're looking for at the new Del Webb eTown 55+ community, which is scheduled to open in the fall of 2019.
- Good news for buyers seeking homes for sale in Tampa and the surrounding areas: Sales are starting at Medley at Mirada. This 55+ community in San Antonio (30 miles north of Tampa on Interstate 75) has attracted a lot of attention locally and from active adults throughout the country who are considering a Florida retirement.
- Active adults who want the classic Florida retirement experience are likely to look for homes along the Central Atlantic Coast of Florida. The good news is, buyers can access beaches, golf courses, and outstanding shopping and dining without spending more than they can afford.
- Lakeland is in Central Florida, perfectly located along Interstate 4, between Tampa and Orlando. It's an excellent city for active adults who are downsizing or for homebuyers seeking to enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle. Buyers looking for Lakeland homes for sale should consider a property in one of these local 55+ communities.
- Pickleball is becoming one of the most popular competitive and recreational sports around, and the first World Pickleball Open (WPO) will take place at PGA Village Verano in Port St. Lucie, Florida. Registration opens on August 3, 2019, and players can elect to compete in singles or doubles tournaments.