Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA Today
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA Today, PocketSense.com, and The Nest. In the last seven years, Cari has been invited to contribute blogs and articles for real estate and property management companies across the country, and has delivered presentations on the importance of content and web copy in building a real estate business.
Before launching her writing career, Cari was a communications and editorial strategist for a digital advertising agency in Tampa and managed the communications department of a nonprofit organization serving people with disabilities in Maryland. She has also taught middle school and writes poetry. Cari graduated from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York in 1994, with a BA in Communications/Journalism. She currently lives in Tampa, travels frequently, and recently helped her father find the perfect 55+ community to call home.
171 Articles by this Author
- The Tampa Bay area covers a large part of the Central Florida coast. It's on the Gulf of Mexico and off the Hillsborough River, and the area has always attracted water lovers and active adults seeking recreation, sunshine, and sports. Fortunately, it's very affordable.
- Active adults looking for Florida retirement communities without golf courses have numerous options around Tampa, Clearwater, and Saint Petersburg. The one you choose will depend on the amenities you desire, whether it's a waterfront location or a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Vero Beach is a small coastal city on the Atlantic Ocean and part of Florida's Treasure Coast. The region isn't as well-known as its neighbors like Daytona Beach to the north or Miami to the south, but it has its own charm and advantages, including active adult communities.
- Palm Beach County is famous for its pricey zip codes and well-heeled residents, but Boynton Beach real estate keeps things affordable, especially if you're looking for a home in one of the area's desirable 55+ Florida retirement communities.
- Florida's Atlantic Coast is all about beaches, golf courses, and recreational activities. The waves are great for surfing, the parks are fantastic for wildlife watching, and there's plenty of lakes. If you're a buyer looking for budget-friendly properties near the coast, we have some great 55+ communities for you to consider.