Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA...
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA Today, PocketSense.com, and The Nest. In the last seven years, Cari has been invited to contribute blogs and articles for real estate and property management companies across the country, and has delivered presentations on the importance of content and web copy in building a real estate business.
Before launching her writing career, Cari was a communications and editorial strategist for a digital advertising agency in Tampa and managed the communications department of a nonprofit organization serving people with disabilities in Maryland. She has also taught middle school and writes poetry. Cari graduated from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York in 1994, with a BA in Communications/Journalism. She currently lives in Tampa, travels frequently, and recently helped her father find the perfect 55+ community to call home.
358 Articles by this Author
- Homebuyers interested in Bradenton homes for sale will want to consider Esplanade at The Heights. It's easier than ever to explore this community, even for potential buyers outside of the Southwest Florida area. A webinar is available with 55places real estate expert Jim Mulvey and regional sales manager John Bray.
- There are clubhouses, and then there's the Grand Hall Clubhouse. Half an hour from Florida's southern Gulf Coast, Del Webb Naples in Ave Maria, Florida just opened this marvel. Construction began in the summer of 2019, and residents are wasting no time settling into their new amenity space.
- The Tampa Bay area covers a large part of the Central Florida coast. Buyers looking for Tampa real estate don't have to spend too much money. There are plenty of affordable 55+ communities, from Weeki Wachee to Sun City Center, that can provide an affordable Florida retirement.
- With new and resale homes available in prices that range from less than $100,000 to the low $400s, there are lots of reasons to love On Top of the World. We're taking a look at the top seven things that attract people to this Central Florida paradise.
- The Canopy Club is the amenity center planned for Del Webb Nocatee in Ponte Vedra, Florida, and construction has begun. Residents at this 55+ community can expect to enjoy their expansive resort-style amenities in the summer of 2021. The $13 million luxury amenity center will be developed by Carlton Construction.