Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA...
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA Today, PocketSense.com, and The Nest. In the last seven years, Cari has been invited to contribute blogs and articles for real estate and property management companies across the country, and has delivered presentations on the importance of content and web copy in building a real estate business.
Before launching her writing career, Cari was a communications and editorial strategist for a digital advertising agency in Tampa and managed the communications department of a nonprofit organization serving people with disabilities in Maryland. She has also taught middle school and writes poetry. Cari graduated from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York in 1994, with a BA in Communications/Journalism. She currently lives in Tampa, travels frequently, and recently helped her father find the perfect 55+ community to call home.
341 Articles by this Author
- A fair amount of homebuyers like living in a college town because of the increased culture and intellectualism that's often found in a more diverse community. If you're looking for an enriching retirement in Florida, check out these 55+ communities in or near college towns.
- Living in Central Florida is a great way to enjoy year-round sunshine without the crowds often found on the coasts. Another benefit of living inland is that the area is surrounded by freshwater lakes and rivers. Active adult homebuyers looking for Central Florida homes for sale with water access have a few excellent options.
- While there are dozens of great reasons to buy a home in WaterSong at RiverTown, the amenities are usually a top reason why buyers seeking homes for sale in St. Johns, Florida decide to purchase one of the new construction models in this 55+ community. Let's take a tour of the WaterSong at RiverTown amenities.
- Interest in Latitude Margaritaville Daytona Beach continues to surge, prompting developers to seek new zoning that would allow for expansion plans. The popular 55+ community is currently approved for 3,400 homes. If this plan moves forward, an extra 500 homes could be in Latitude Margaritaville's future.
- A number of 55+ communities in Central Florida offer sewing studios as an amenity. Not only does this allow homeowners to have a dedicated space to sew, it also brings them together with like-minded residents. Buyers looking for Central Florida communities with a sewing studio should consider these options.