Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA...
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA Today, PocketSense.com, and The Nest. In the last seven years, Cari has been invited to contribute blogs and articles for real estate and property management companies across the country, and has delivered presentations on the importance of content and web copy in building a real estate business.
Before launching her writing career, Cari was a communications and editorial strategist for a digital advertising agency in Tampa and managed the communications department of a nonprofit organization serving people with disabilities in Maryland. She has also taught middle school and writes poetry. Cari graduated from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York in 1994, with a BA in Communications/Journalism. She currently lives in Tampa, travels frequently, and recently helped her father find the perfect 55+ community to call home.
348 Articles by this Author
- The Central Atlantic Coast of Florida covers areas like the Treasure Coast and the Space Coast. Active adults who want the classic Florida retirement experience in this area can access beaches, golf courses, and outstanding shopping and dining without spending more than they can afford.
- Buyers looking for Fort Myers homes for sale are often interested in gated communities. The following communities are the most popular gated communities in Fort Myers because they're the neighborhoods where the most homes are selling. Take a look at what they have to offer in addition to security and privacy.
- Esplanade at Azario Lakewood Ranch is now selling, and active adults interested in living on Florida's Gulf Coast will appreciate the resort-style amenities, 18-hole championship golf course, and new construction home models with attention paid to every detail.
- Lennar Homes is planning Medley at Mirada, a 55+ community in the master-planned Mirada development in San Antonio, Florida, just outside of Tampa. Learn more about this exciting new active adult community.
- Downsizing can mean living the Florida retirement dream that many active adults desire. Buyers seeking Sarasota homes for sale that allow them to simplify their lives have some great options in the area's most popular communities. Let's take a look at the homes as well as the amenities and lifestyle activities offered.