Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA...
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA Today, PocketSense.com, and The Nest. In the last seven years, Cari has been invited to contribute blogs and articles for real estate and property management companies across the country, and has delivered presentations on the importance of content and web copy in building a real estate business.
Before launching her writing career, Cari was a communications and editorial strategist for a digital advertising agency in Tampa and managed the communications department of a nonprofit organization serving people with disabilities in Maryland. She has also taught middle school and writes poetry. Cari graduated from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York in 1994, with a BA in Communications/Journalism. She currently lives in Tampa, travels frequently, and recently helped her father find the perfect 55+ community to call home.
234 Articles by this Author
- Orlando is home to a fast-growing collection of Florida retirement communities, and it's easy to understand why. Active adults hoping to downsize into a comfortable community that's low on maintenance but rich in amenities should consider one of these thriving Orlando area neighborhoods.
- Active adult homebuyers looking for affordable Florida retirement communities have some great options in Delray Beach. Located in desirable Palm Beach County, this seaside city is known for its Pineapple Grove Arts District with its unique shops and cafes as well as its locally created murals and sculptures.
- If you're going to live on the Treasure Coast in Florida, why not live near the beach? We've got a list of the best Treasure Coast 55+ communities that are minutes from the beach. Pack your sunscreen and bring a snorkel. It's time for some fun in the sun.
- Florida's Central Gulf Coast is home to cities like Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater as well as smaller inland cities and suburbs such as Wesley Chapel and Brooksville. We discovered these five 55+ communities in the area which include everything you'd want in a Florida retirement.
- Active adults looking for Dunedin homes for sale have several 55+ communities to choose from. Close to Tampa and St. Petersburg, it's an ideal spot for a Florida retirement or a part-time winter destination. Let's take a look at the best Dunedin has to offer.