Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA...
Cari Oleskewicz writes about Florida communities and news for 55places.com. She has created content for dozens of other online and print publications including ConsumerAffairs, The Washington Post, USA Today, PocketSense.com, and The Nest. In the last seven years, Cari has been invited to contribute blogs and articles for real estate and property management companies across the country, and has delivered presentations on the importance of content and web copy in building a real estate business.
Before launching her writing career, Cari was a communications and editorial strategist for a digital advertising agency in Tampa and managed the communications department of a nonprofit organization serving people with disabilities in Maryland. She has also taught middle school and writes poetry. Cari graduated from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York in 1994, with a BA in Communications/Journalism. She currently lives in Tampa, travels frequently, and recently helped her father find the perfect 55+ community to call home.
266 Articles by this Author
- Florida retirement communities can be found throughout the state, on both coasts, and in various sizes and price ranges. In the Tampa area, one of the most desirable places for active adults to live is Sun City Center, where there are two active adult communities.
- Boynton Beach is a sun-streaked city in Florida's Palm Beach County, but don't let that make you nervous. Despite the area's reputation for high dollar houses and luxurious lifestyles, there are affordable homes for sale in Boynton Beach. Just take a look at the real estate that's available for less than $200,000.
- The World Pickleball Open will be held on December 12-15, 2019 at PGA Village Verano in Port St. Lucie. This is an event that any active adult community would be thrilled to host, so why did the privilege go to PGA Village Verano? One reason might be that they have the facilities to accommodate it.
- Buyers looking for Naples, Florida golf communities have dozens of options, and they can find homes for sale in new construction developments or established neighborhoods. They can search for championship courses in communities close to the water or with easy access to Interstate 75.
- Finding homes for sale in Central Florida for under $200,000 isn't terribly difficult. Interested buyers can find a large selection of new construction and resale properties in scenic and desirable neighborhoods with amenities such as golf courses, state-of-the-art fitness centers, and resort-style pools.