Chief Operating Officer LinkedIn
Danny Goodman is the Chief Operating Officer of 55places.com, having joined the company in 2011 as vice president and partner. Starting in real estate as a sales associate for Del Webb in 1995, Danny...
Danny Goodman is the Chief Operating Officer of 55places.com, having joined the company in 2011 as vice president and partner. Starting in real estate as a sales associate for Del Webb in 1995, Danny eventually worked his way from sales manager to the vice president of operations for Pulte/Del Webb, overseeing the planning and development for several active adult communities for one of the largest builders in the country. After Del Webb, Danny continued his executive career with SunCal and Ryland Homes, bringing his expertise of 55+ communities with him, eventually settling in with 55places.com. Danny tours hundreds of active adult communities every year and is considered an expert in the field.
6 Articles by this Author
- Modern active adult communities may have gotten their start in Phoenix, but Southern Arizona has become a retirement hot spot. Although Tucson is growing, the city has retained its cultural flavor and historic flair. Area active adult communities share that regional design with a mix of Southwest Mission and modern architectural influences.
- Is this the right time to consider a new construction home? According to the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), builder confidence in the market has steadily risen over the last six months. Increased housing starts and decreasing inventory continue to show that homebuilding is picking up across the nation.
- Everyone knows that buying a home is a major investment, but that doesn't necessarily translate into knowing how to prepare for the purchase. Before you even begin looking at new homes, there are several steps you can take to put yourself in a great position to get the home of your dreams at a great price.
- An issue relevant to many active adult homebuyers relates to property taxes. Some homebuyers feel that they should receive a property tax break or pay no property taxes at all, while others see the need to continue paying property taxes. Check out both sides of the topic here.
- When choosing an active adult community, homebuyers invest in a lifestyle as much as a new home. They find a welcoming environment where they can meet new friends and explore new interests. Builders understand the importance of amenities that foster social relationships and help residents achieve an active, social lifestyle.