Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Elizabeth Kang writes about active adult communtiies and news in Califronia for 55places.com. Elizabeth is a freelance writer and editor located in the San Francisco Bay Area. She graduated from...
Elizabeth Kang writes about active adult communtiies and news in Califronia for 55places.com. Elizabeth is a freelance writer and editor located in the San Francisco Bay Area. She graduated from San Jose State University with a degree in journalism. There, she was a copy editor for the school's newspaper, the Spartan Daily.
Elizabeth has also written for Active Family Magazine. Three Bird Nest, and Eucalyptus Magazine. She's also worked for @Walmart Labs.
94 Articles by this Author
- As one of the most popular active adult communities in California, Sun City Lincoln Hills continues to attract homebuyers from across the country. This sun-soaked 55+ community delights residents, who give it nothing but rave reviews. Read on to discover why residents of Sun City Lincoln Hills are thrilled to call it home.
- One of the most desirable features that homebuyers tend to look for during their search is a house with an "en suite" bedroom and/or bathroom. This term may not be familiar to everyone, and in the world of real estate, it's important to keep up-to-date with terminology so you can better communicate exactly what you want.
- Considered by some to be one of the best places to live in California, Roseville, located in south Placer County, offers a lot to active adults. It has a serene suburban feel while also being near the big-city offerings of Sacramento. There are three 55+ communities to choose from in Roseville.
- Whether you're buying a home, selling a home, refinancing a home, or just browsing around, one crucial element of any of those processes is accurately calculating the square footage of the property in question. This process isn't as difficult as one might expect.
- Central California and its picturesque coastland is a wealth of natural beauty, desirable weather, and untapped potential. If you're looking for a new community to settle into in beautiful Central California, consider these desirable active adult communities that don't have age restrictions.