Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Elizabeth Kang writes about active adult communtiies and news in Califronia for 55places.com. Elizabeth is a freelance writer and editor located in the San Francisco Bay Area. She graduated from...
Elizabeth Kang writes about active adult communtiies and news in Califronia for 55places.com. Elizabeth is a freelance writer and editor located in the San Francisco Bay Area. She graduated from San Jose State University with a degree in journalism. There, she was a copy editor for the school's newspaper, the Spartan Daily.
Elizabeth has also written for Active Family Magazine. Three Bird Nest, and Eucalyptus Magazine. She's also worked for @Walmart Labs.
60 Articles by this Author
- Downsizing is a popular lifestyle choice among active adults looking to declutter, destress, and save money. Whether it be a single-family home with less square-footage, an attached townhome, or a condo, downsizing comes with a host of benefits. Check out these 55+ communities in Orange County that are perfect for downsizing.
- A combination of tennis, ping pong, and badminton, pickleball is a simple-to-learn sport that's low impact and loads of fun. Take a look at the active adult communities in the Palm Springs area where enthusiasts can enjoy the game whenever the mood strikes.
- With nearly 100 new-home sales in its opening year, the award-winning 55+ community Altis is attracting attention from homebuyers across the country. Altis is gaining high praise and recognition for its innovative, eco-friendly designs, and world-class lifestyle amenities.
- Tucked away in southwestern Riverside County, about a one-hour drive from the beach, Murrieta is a quiet haven for active adults. Take a look below at the three beautiful 55+ active adult communities currently selling homes in the desirable city of Murrieta, California.
- Palm Desert, California is a haven for active adults with its abundance of country clubs, golf courses, restaurants, and abundant sunshine. Retirees looking for homes in this popular area have four communities to choose from, all of which have resort-style amenities, active lifestyles, and comfortable homes.