Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Elizabeth Kang writes about active adult communtiies and news in Califronia for 55places.com. Elizabeth is a freelance writer and editor located in the San Francisco Bay Area. She graduated from...
Elizabeth Kang writes about active adult communtiies and news in Califronia for 55places.com. Elizabeth is a freelance writer and editor located in the San Francisco Bay Area. She graduated from San Jose State University with a degree in journalism. There, she was a copy editor for the school's newspaper, the Spartan Daily.
Elizabeth has also written for Active Family Magazine. Three Bird Nest, and Eucalyptus Magazine. She's also worked for @Walmart Labs.
78 Articles by this Author
- The Inland Empire is one of the most popular areas in California for active adults. This beautiful Southern California region boasts warm weather, dozens of wonderful 55+ communities, and much lower home prices than many surrounding areas. If you're considering retiring in the Inland Empire, be sure to read the following guide.
- California isn't exactly known for affordable homes, but some might be surprised to learn that there are some very reasonably priced active adult communities in the Golden State. Check out the following list of wonderful 55+ California communities selling homes for $250k or less.
- Living on the outskirts of Los Angeles may be even better than living within the city itself. You get all the benefits of big-city life without the constant hustle and bustle. If you're looking for an active adult community that's close enough for day trips to Los Angeles, be sure to check out the list below.
- Active adults looking to purchase a brand-new home in California will want to take a look at this list. Here are seven 55+ communities in Southern California with new construction homes for sale.
- Active adults looking for all of the excitement and entertainment San Francisco has to offer may want to consider living near, and not actually in, SF. Check out this list to discover five active adult communities that are perfect for day trips to San Francisco.