Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Elizabeth Kang writes about active adult communtiies and news in Califronia for 55places.com. Elizabeth is a freelance writer and editor located in the San Francisco Bay Area. She graduated from...
Elizabeth Kang writes about active adult communtiies and news in Califronia for 55places.com. Elizabeth is a freelance writer and editor located in the San Francisco Bay Area. She graduated from San Jose State University with a degree in journalism. There, she was a copy editor for the school's newspaper, the Spartan Daily.
Elizabeth has also written for Active Family Magazine. Three Bird Nest, and Eucalyptus Magazine. She's also worked for @Walmart Labs.
99 Articles by this Author
- Homebuyers looking to settle into a 55+ community in Northern California's Bay Area won't want to miss their chance to purchase in Trilogy at Rio Vista, which is nearing sell out. With home prices between the low $300s and mid $600s, this community gives active adults the opportunity to afford their dream retirement home.
- Residents enjoy privacy, security, reduced traffic, less solicitation, and an overall sense of connection when they choose to live inside a gated neighborhood. If you're looking to purchase a home inside a gated 55+ community in Northern California, here are some popular options to consider.
- Snowbirds will want to consider the thriving state of Nevada as their destination of choice, thanks to its warm year-round climate and affordable prices. Also, the tax advantages for retirees in Nevada are an extra incentive to own a vacation or second home there.
- Active adults looking for a brand new home in one of Del Webb's prestigious 55+ communities will be interested to learn that Del Webb at Union Park in Little Elm, Texas has currently opened its second phase and is selling beautiful new single-family homes staring the mid $200s.
- The stunning and newly built 55+ community Gatherings at Mercer Crossing has just opened its second building, offering brand new condos at an attractive price. Located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, this beautifully constructed community offers a charming location and a quaint, intimate feel.