24 Articles by this Author
- Nestled between Palm Springs and Orange County, the city of Hemet, California offers active adults more affordability and more seclusion than its surrounding metropolitan areas. There are four 55+ communities in Hemet to choose from, each with its own distinct charm and feel.
- Summit at Liberty, a new 55+ community, celebrated its Grand Opening Event on Sept 7, 2019. This new active adult community was built by LGI Homes, and it features 443 new-construction, single-story, two- to three-bedroom homes. Located in Rio Vista, Summit at Liberty offers a multitude of high-end resort-like amenities.
- Far enough removed from the hectic (and expensive) Bay Area, Sacramento is beautiful, vibrant, and still relatively affordable. If you're on a budget and looking to purchase in a 55+ community in California, you've got to take a look at these wonderful communities in the Sacramento area--all offering homes for sale under $300K.
- Active adults are attracted to the Inland Empire for a myriad of reasons, including the fact that it's one of the most affordable regions in the Southern California area. Luckily, there are a large number of 55+ communities to choose from in the area. Here are the top five reasons to retire in the Inland Empire.
- Residents enjoy privacy, security, reduced traffic, less solicitation, and an overall sense of community when they choose to live inside a gated community. If you're looking to purchase a home inside a gated 55+ community in Northern California, here are some popular communities to consider.