Kathleen Spring wrote about active adult communities and 55+ lifestyle trends for 55places.com.
9 Articles by this Author
- Four Seasons at Beaumont, located in Beaumont, California, is a 55+ active adult community surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges and cultural attractions. Palm Springs is just a short distance from Beaumont and offers world-class dining, shopping, and golfing. See what this community has to offer.
- Colorado has been listed in many publications as the state with the most physically fit residents. Anthem Ranch in Broomfield, Colorado, epitomizes the lifestyle choices sought after by active healthy adults who love easy access to outdoor recreation, including adventures in the mountains.
- What makes Cascades at World Golf Village unique is that it not only has on its grounds two world-renowned golf courses, but also retail shops, and the Renaissance Hotel. Further, it is home to the PGA Academy, World Golf Hall of Fame, and Bill Murray's famous Caddyshack restaurant.
- Lake Ashton is a 55+ active adult community in Central Florida. This gated community includes many high-end amenities to keep residents social and active. Lake Ashton's location is also ideal for those who are interested in exploring the Central Florida area, including Orlando and Tampa Bay.
- It's like being on vacation every day of the year for residents of the age-restricted Potomac Green community in Ashburn, Virginia. Not only does this 55+community feature a 29,000-square-foot clubhouse with over 40 activities and social clubs, but it also offers easy access to Washington, D.C. and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get Weekly Updates