Stefanie Acevedo worked as a Content Manager and Editor for 55places.com, where she was also a blog contributor on the topics of active adult communities and 55+ lifestyle trends. Stefanie also researched...
Stefanie Acevedo worked as a Content Manager and Editor for 55places.com, where she was also a blog contributor on the topics of active adult communities and 55+ lifestyle trends. Stefanie also researched and wrote original content for hundreds of active adult community pages throughout all 50 U.S. states.
11 Articles by this Author
- Active adults who are looking to buy a new (or resale) home, are likely to hear builders touting the benefits of green building. While green building practices bring many benefits for both homeowners and the environment, these features often come at a higher price. But are these benefits worth the high price tag?
- Just because summer is over, it doesn't mean it's time to stop trying new things. Before winter comes, it's time to take advantage of this beautiful time of year. Luckily, active adult communities offer plenty of clubs, activities, and classes all year long. Here are just five that you should take advantage of this autumn:
- Northern and Southern Arizona are similar in many ways, offering scenery and a nearly endless array of outdoor recreational opportunities. Which region you choose depends largely on your preferences.
- The team at 55 Places has received many inquiries regarding 55+ homes for sale in Florida that are listed below $100,000. Often, homes at this price point are previously owned. They are great for snowbirds and permanent retirees as well. We have listed a few communities with homes available within this price range.
- 55 Places' 2015 list of the most popular active adult communities in America is based on the number of visitors on each community's page over the past year. Read on to find out what the hype for these communities is all about!