Contributing Writer LinkedIn
Susan Quilty wrote about active adult communities and 55+ lfestyle trends for 55places.com from 2009 to 2015. Susan also wrote extensively on active adult community overviews and regional overviews. Her writ
Susan Quilty wrote about active adult communities and 55+ lfestyle trends for 55places.com from 2009 to 2015. Susan also wrote extensively on active adult community overviews and regional overviews. Her writing on real estate, personal finance, and lifestyle has also appeared on WebMD, San Francisco Magazine, The Washington Post, and Hannaford Fresh Magazine. Beyond writing, Susan is a registered yoga teacher who has practiced yoga for over ten years. She is also the author of two novels, "The Insistence of Memory" and "To the Left of Death," with a new novel coming soon.
910 Articles by this Author
- Set in San Antonio, Texas, Roseheart is a smaller, more intimate active adult community which welcomes residents of all ages. This charming development includes just 244 single-family homes, yet it also offers a well-equipped clubhouse and a prime location near many local attractions.
- Set in Central New Jersey, in Middlesex County, Rossmoor Village is an active adult community which has the feel of an old New England village, but the appeal of resort-style living. This guard-gated community welcomes active adults aged 55 or better, offering a wide array of amenities, including a 30,000 square-foot clubhouse and an 18-hole championship golf course.
- With plans for just under 1,000 homes, Legacy of Leesburg is a Central Florida development which appeals to a wide range of active adults aged 55 or better. The community features an exciting line-up of resort-style amenities, yet it is also known for its natural beauty. The grounds include scenic lakes and lush conservation areas, as well as miles of nature trails which wind alongside the Palatlakaha River.
- Set in Middletown, Delaware, The Ponds at Bayberry is a brand new community designed for active adults aged 55 or better. When complete, this community will include less than 500 single-family homes, yet its diverse amenities will support healthy, active living. Its suburban setting will also feature tree-lined streets and lovely landscaping.
- Located in Georgetown, Texas, Heritage Oaks offers active adult living in a scenic, suburban setting. It is the perfect place for active adults who value individual style, as each home is customized to meet each homebuyer's needs. The community also supports active living with an exciting line-up of recreational amenities.