- Trilogy Golf Club at Ocala Preserve was named an exceptional hybrid golf course in 2016 by Golf Digest. The course, which was designed by PGA Tour star Tom Lehman and golf architect Tripp Davis, is a hybrid golf course because of its creative and unique small-scale routing and artful design.
- Although golf typically has a carefree and easygoing attitude about it, the sport has numerous health and wellness benefits, especially for Baby Boomers who like to spend a morning or afternoon on the green, or for those who are lucky enough to live in an active adult community that's centered around a course.
- Active adults can find many golf communities throughout the country, yet certain cities are particularly appealing for avid golfers. These seven prime destinations offer beautiful weather, challenging public and private courses, and several golf communities.
- For golfers, improving your game takes more than just spending more time on the putting green or driving range. A fitness routine designed with a mix of flexibility and strength training will help you stabilize your form and develop a more fluid swing.
- Resort-style living makes for a luxurious retirement, but it doesn’t have to break the bank—even when the community boasts its own on-site golf course. There are golf communities across the country which offer affordable homes specifically designed for active adult homebuyers. Here are seven communities that may fit the bill for your dream golf retirement.