Category: Grand Openings & New Communities
- Construction is underway for the new clubhouse at the active adult community of Cresswind Charlotte in Central North Carolina. The community will break ground on Wednesday, April 18th to kick off the first phase of construction. The brand new clubhouse is expected to be complete by Spring 2019.
- The newest active lifestyle community in Naples, Florida, is under construction and ready for sales. Built by Mattamy Homes, Compass Landing will include 273 single-family homes upon completion. Besides low-maintenance homes, residents of the community will enjoy access to private amenities like a clubhouse and outdoor pool.
- Atlanta-based builder Jim Chapman Communities unveiled a newly decorated villa model home earlier this month at its newest, gated active adult community - The Overlook at Old Atlanta in South Forsyth County. The Avery model, which offers 2,300 square feet of living space, is an attached villa that has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.
- One of the most talked about new 55-plus communities in Florida has announced its grand opening. Del Webb Tradition in Port St. Lucie will hold a grand opening on Saturday, March 24th. The community will include 900 single-family and attached homes with first-floor master suites and a low-maintenance lifestyle.
- Residents of The Tapestry in Garner, North Carolina will soon have a new clubhouse to enjoy with friends and neighbors. Builder Fleming Homes recently announced that construction has commenced on the community’s newest clubhouse called The Lodge.
- Blakeley is CalAtlantic Homes’ newest 55+ community coming to Cary, North Carolina. The builder is hosting a kick-off event at Blakeley on Saturday, September 23rd from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. The event, which is called the Muddy Boot Kick-Off Event, will allow visitors to tour homes under construction and receive floor plans as well as introductory VIP pricing, which will be the lowest pricing available.
- Agave at La Floresta is a new condo building coming to the 55+ gated community of Buena Vida at La Floresta. The New Home Company began construction on this new section in 2017 and plans to build 80 condo units upon completion. Check out 55places.com to learn more about this development.
- Robson Ranch Arizona has been busy lately with releasing new home designs and renovating some of its resort-style amenities. Residents of this age-restricted community in Eloy, AZ, will now have access to the recently renovated fitness center as well as a new model grand opening and a new collection of courtyard villas.
- Fifty four age-restricted homes have been planned on Topsham Gap in Maine. Burlington Estates New Homes submitted its plans for land development next to Topsham Rugby Club, which is located north on Exeter Road, after they won an appeal to overturn a previous city council decision earlier this year. The developer believes this area needs age-restricted housing due to the area’s growing 55+ population.
- Builder Shea Homes will be hosting an open house event to introduce its new quick move-in home at Trilogy at Ocala Preserve in Ocala, Florida. Interested buyers can attend the event that’s scheduled to happen on Saturday, August 12 from noon to 3PM. Visitors will be able to tour the new Excite model home that’s located on a cul-de-sac. During the open house event, guests will also enjoy complimentary treats, including the popular root beer float from Salted Brick, the community’s on-site restaurant.