Category: Homebuilder & Industry News
- Minto Communities has announced the grand opening for Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head in Hardeeville, South Carolina. Active adults will be able to tour nine model homes as well as the Lake Latitude Club in the 55+ Jimmy Buffett-inspired community.
- Darling Homes and Taylor Morrison will be teaming up to bring new model homes to two Houston area communities. Bonterra at Woodforest and Bonterra at Cross Creek Ranch will be home to seven new floor plans with construction to begin this spring.
- Del Sur Avanta will be San Diego's newest 55-plus community. Located in the Del Sur master-planned community, it will include 96 condominiums and resort-style amenities, adding yet another option to the active adult community choices in San Diego County.
- Cresswind Peachtree City in the Atlanta area has completed construction on their clubhouse, The Club at Peachtree. A grand opening event at the Peachtree City community will be held in May. The clubhouse will include a wide variety of indoor and outdoor resort-style amenities.
- Robson Resort Communities was awarded seven Major Achievements in Merchandise Excellence (MAME) awards. Robson Resort Communities has been perfecting the active adult community for more than 40 years. Their six gated communities in Arizona and one in Texas are popular resort-style communities for retirees looking for...
- Lennar won a total of nine awards at the 31st Annual Sales and Marketing Gala, one of which was for its active adult community in Barnegat, NJ. Visit 55places.com to read about this homebuilding award and active adult community in New Jersey.
- Prospective homebuyers looking for innovative home designs should visit The Villages at Two Rivers in Odenton, Maryland. This active adult community will host a festive model home tour event on Saturday, May 5 from 1 to 3pm.
- Construction is underway for the new clubhouse at the active adult community of Cresswind Charlotte in Central North Carolina. The community will break ground on Wednesday, April 18th to kick off the first phase of construction. The brand new clubhouse is expected to be complete by Spring 2019.
- Developer Alan D. Williams is building its last homes in its award-winning 55+ community in Colchester, Connecticut. Less than a dozen lots remain at North Woods of Colchester as the builder finalizes its last phase of construction. This active adult community will have a total of 140 single-family homes spread across 78 acres at completion.
- The newest active lifestyle community in Naples, Florida, is under construction and ready for sales. Built by Mattamy Homes, Compass Landing will include 273 single-family homes upon completion. Besides low-maintenance homes, residents of the community will enjoy access to private amenities like a clubhouse and outdoor pool.