Category: Retirement Guide
- Active adults looking for a home in Utah can look no further than SunRiver St. George. Located in Southern Utah, this 55+ community features new and resale homes, modern amenities, an active social scene, and a beautiful setting. Read on for more.
- Rossmoor is an award-winning 55+ community in Walnut Creek, California. This established active adult community is nationally recognized for its countless world-class amenities and natural beauty as well as its wide selection of reasonably priced homes in California’s Bay Area. Rossmoor is situated in the picturesque 1,800-acre Tice Valley area.
- The Elms of Charleston is a beautiful 55+ community that provides retirees with low-maintenance living and resort-style amenities within a tranquil setting. This established active adult community in Charleston, South Carolina, also offers residents a rich lineup of activities and events as well as a prime location that has plenty of entertainment and attractions.
- Located in Sarasota, Florida, Hammock Preserve on Palmer Ranch is an active adult community that gives residents a truly impressive assortment of amenities and activities to enjoy. Developed by DiVosta, this gated community is the newest addition to Palmer Ranch, a master-planned community that spans over 7,500 acres.
- The last decade has seen Boise grow from a provincial capital to the American frontier’s premier city. Idaho’s capital city provides residents with a taste of a cosmopolitan lifestyle while still living close to nature and scenic mountain views. These two things combine to make Boise a great city for retirees, whether you’re looking for an active culture or an outdoor adventure, the city makes it easy for residents to meet their retirement goals.
- Luxury condos combined with resort-inspired living is coming to Northern Texas this year. The Corvalla at Stonebriar is a three-story luxury development that will offer homebuyers single-story living, high-end finishes, and world-class amenities within the exclusive Stonebriar neighborhood in Frisco, Texas. Although there is no age-restriction, The Corvalla at Stonebriar will cater to empty nesters seeking a lock-and-leave community with low-maintenance living and resort-style amenities.
- The Charleston Area is on the verge of adding another 55-plus community in the form of Del Webb Nexton. Del Web Nexton will be a part of the massive master-planned community of Nexton, which is located in Summerville. Nexton will be spread across three separate villages, with Del Webb Nexton being the sole 55-plus section.
- Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club is a country club community located in St. George, Utah. Built around a beautiful 18-hole championship golf course, and surrounded by scenic mountains and canyons, residents of this gated community are treated to luxurious amenities and breathtaking views.
- Although Florida is a popular retirement destination, retirees searching for a more tranquil and cozier coastal environment should check out Vero Beach in Florida’s Treasure Coast. Vero Beach appeals to many retirees because of its tropical climate and laid-back lifestyle. The city, which was recently named as one of the finalists for Coastal Living Magazine’s “America’s Happiest Seaside Town” contest, retains its small-town charm thanks to its prime location along Florida’s Atlantic Coast. 55places.com has more.