- Del Webb will host a grand opening for their newest community in the Las Vegas area, Del Webb at North Ranch. Last July, the renowned builder announced it would be breaking ground on two new communities in Las Vegas. On March 7 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., prospective homebuyers can see all Del Webb at North Ranch has to offer.
- With more than 100 active adult communities spread across the state of South Carolina, there are more than enough options for potential homeowners to consider when looking for the perfect place to purchase a home. In 2019, three new communities were added to the state's already extensive list of developments.
- Out of NY's 76 active adult communities, 12 of them offer homes in the $225k price range. We've picked out three of our favorites, and they all offer a variety of floorplans and private clubhouses. Just as importantly, all three are in desirable locations.
- If preserving natural habitats in environmentally sustainable ways is as important to you as instant access to golf, tennis, boating, and other amenities, Pelican Landing in Bonita Springs deserves your attention. Buyers seeking homes for sale in Naples and the surrounding area will love this community's location.
- There's a lot happening in the world of active adult community real estate. Developers have begun releasing their plans for new active adult communities across the nation. To keep track of all of these updates, we compiled a list of the communities recently added to 55places.com.Sprawling across 627 square miles, Houston is a thriving, ethnically diverse Texas city with an abundance of exciting activities. Living in Houston, Texas gives residents access to world-class dining, endless recreation opportunities, and a low cost of living.
- One of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania's most buzz-worthy active adult communities is hosting a Model Grand Opening on Saturday, February 29 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Amblebrook's Boulevard Welcome Center. This must-see 55+ community is designed for 2,000 new single-family family homes.If you've never made stained glass before, you might not be aware of the intense work and creativity that's required to turn a vision into a reality. There are a number of 55+ communities throughout Florida that offer stained glass studios as an amenity.
- Our bodies change as we age, and many exercises that were once easy (and good for us) become harder and too physically demanding. The National Institute on Aging (NIA) recommends four types of exercise for seniors: endurance, strength, balance, and flexibility.Fremont, California's newest 55+ community Enclave at Mission Hills debuted three new home collections on Saturday, Feb. 1 with eight model homes open for tours. Built by Century Communities, this new master-planned community hosted a model grand opening.