- If you're looking to buy a home in Northern Arizona and you're keen on tennis, there's only one place to look and that's Prescott. A former mining town, Prescott is now a popular tourist destination noted for its art galleries, and the town attracts hasn't lost its historic feel.
- Active adults looking for a maintenance-free retirement community in Texas can consider a variety of Overture rental communities. With locations all over the Lone Star State, these active adult communities give residents the kind of lifestyle they desire.
- We've profiled six new active adult communities, with and without 55+ specifications. Keep in mind that even if there aren't age restrictions, the neighborhoods cater to active lifestyles, with low-maintenance homes and community services like lawn mowing.
- Florida's Treasure Coast is one of the Atlantic Coast's best-kept secrets. Homes for sale on the Treasure Coast range from low-maintenance condos to handsome new construction residences. Buyers looking for something in the $250k range may want to consider some of these active adult communities.
- New Mexico is attracting more and more active adult retirees, and Jubilee ay Los Lunas has emerged as one of the stand-out communities in the state. Besides well-built, modern homes, the community hosts a variety of private, resort-style amenities that homeowners love.After analyzing sales made through 55places.com between January 1 and January 31, we determined which active adult communities sold the best last month. Please note that this number is drawn from sales made through the website and doesn't represent overall sales in any given community.
- Active adults looking for a 55+ community in the Raleigh area now have one more choice to add to the list. Adalyn Place, Elevate Homes' latest age-restricted community, built by Dan Ryan Builders will feature a total of 90 single-family homes as well as a variety of enviable amenities upon final completion.Those of us who live in New Jersey are aware of just how lucky we are. Two of the state's newest 55+ communities are real standouts: Venue at Smithville Green and Regency at Freehold. Read on to find out more about the homes, amenities, and lifestyles offered at these new communities.
- Venice, Florida is known for its coral reefs and ocean treasures. The city's pier is one of the most inviting places to watch a sunset, and tons of trails, golf courses, and shopping opportunities keep people visiting this lively coastal city. Here's what you can find when you're looking for homes for sale in Venice, Florida.Changes in family structure and increasing wealth led to a revolution in senior living throughout the 20th century. New options for seniors centered more around their needs rather than the necessities of the day. This evolution is ongoing, and we're continuing exciting, new trends in what senior living is and what it can be.