- Price Range
- High $200s - Low $400s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 1999 - 2008
- Shea Homes
- 5 reviews
Trilogy at Power Ranch Overview
Trilogy at Power Ranch in Gilbert, Arizona is an ideal community for adults who want active lifestyle living in a luxurious setting. The finely appointed homes of Trilogy's 55+ community beckon to buyers with refined tastes for upscale living. The community boasts a unique lineup of world-class amenities and fun activities such as wine tasting and culinary classes.
Trilogy at Power Ranch is uniquely different from other mainstream active adult communities. A Center for Higher Learning promotes a variety of continuing education classes such as computer training, history and photography. The state-of-the-art culinary teaching kitchen offers a variety of hands-on cooking and demonstration classes. Regardless of your experience level, the educational classes at Trilogy provide you as much or little expertise as you want to improve your knowledge and skills.
Trilogy at Power Ranch Amenities
A 27,000 square-foot recreation center is the central hub for all community amenities and social activity. It includes a state-of-the-art fitness center, two outdoor pools, hobby studios, computer lab, movie theater, cyber cafe and library. Outside, the grounds of Trilogy at Power Ranch are adorned with walking and biking trails, tennis courts, bocce ball courts and a championship golf course.
The 18-hole Trilogy at Power Ranch Golf Club designed by Dick Bailey stretches over 6,700 yards. The par-71 course meanders through the Queen Creek wash following the subtle elevation changes of the area. Natural undulations and strategically placed mounds combine with Trilogy's natural setting to create a golf course that is able to both challenge the accomplished player and accommodate the novice.
Trilogy homeowners have the convenience of two dining options in their community. The Lantana Grill at the Trilogy Golf Club offers fine dining with a full service menu. The Cafe Santa Fe offers casual dining during the day including a variety of home made soups, salads, wraps, pies, and other bakery items.
Trilogy at Power Ranch Homes & Real Estate
Shea Homes constructed Trilogy at Power Ranch between 1999 and 2008. True to Shea's style, the elegant single family homes are finely appointed with highly desirable features and sought after upgrades. The open-design ranch style homes are offered in a variety of floor plan options that range from 1,141 to over 3,000 square feet. There are no new construction homes available but a continually changing selection of pre-owned resale homes are available for sale.
Trilogy at Power Ranch is south of the San Tan Freeway (202 Loop) 33 miles southeast of Phoenix. It is part of Power Ranch, a master-planned community. It is situated on a quiet stretch of East Queen Creek Road in Gilbert. Here, winding subdivisions give way to the slowly rising foothills of the San Tan Mountains. Continually named among Forbes Magazine's best places to live, Gilbert is a thriving town rich in culture and ripe with fine dining and great shopping.
14 miles to the west, The Chandler Fashion Center Mall offers hundreds of brand name stores, cozy boutiques and great restaurants. Plus, the nearby San Tan Freeway provides quick access to other surrounding East Valley attractions.
Trilogy at Power Ranch Amenities
There are many amenities to stay physically and socially active throughout the year. The clubhouse is hub of the social scene, here you will find:
- Clubhouse - 27,000 Sq. Ft
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Movie Theater
- Culinary Teaching Kitchen
- Lantana Grill (Fine Dining)
- Santa Fe Cafe (Casual Dining)
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Ceramics Studio
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Stained Glass Studio
- Billiards Room
- Card Room
- Center for Higher Learning
- Computer Center
- 4 Tennis Courts
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- Horseshoe Pits
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Outdoor Spa
- Outdoor Patio
- BBQ Area
- Walking & Biking Trails
Trilogy at Power Ranch Golf Club
This par-71 course is open to residents and the general public.
- Trilogy at Power Ranch Golf Club
- 18-Hole Trilogy at Power Ranch Golf Course
- Slate Bistro & Bar
- Golf Practice Facilities
- Pro Shop
Trilogy at Power Ranch Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Trilogy at Power Ranch. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Aerobics Classes
- Band of Angles
- Bits & Pieces
- Club New York
- Computer Club
- Creative Designers
- Educational Seminars
- Ice Cream Night
- Line Dancing
- Mah Jongg
- Movie Night
- Pie Night
- Social Dancing
- Stained Glass
- Tap Dancing
- Water Classes
Price Range: High $100s - Low $200s
There are three floor plans in the Village Collection that range from 1,153 to 1,411 square feet in size. These homes feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $100s - Mid $200s
The Casita Collection offered four floor plans that range from 1,100 to 1,604 square feet in size. These homes feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: Low $200s - Low $300s
The Heritage Collection also offered four floor plans that range from 1,1410 to 1,650 square feet in size. These homes feature two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $200s - High $300s
The Hacienda Collection's homes range from 1,613 to 2,115 square feet of living space. The floor plans in this collection were offered with two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two or two-and-a-half car garages.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $200s - Low $400s
The Estates Collection featured six floor plans that range from 1,629 to 2,280 square feet in size. These homes feature two to four bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached two to three-car garageView Floorplans
Price Range: High $200s - Low $600s
The Escalante Collection offers the largest homes in the community. Ranging from 2,156 to 2,505 square feet these homes feature two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and two to three-and-a-half-car garages.View Floorplans
Trilogy at Power Ranch Reviews
- Todd *.|September 29, 2018Wonderful place to live for active adults 40 years + the community is age restricted. Very clean with pride of ownership shown throughout the neighborhood. The Clubhouse is beautiful and has a library with internet access and café, pool tables, shuffle board, tv's,music, ballroom, activities always going on for those that like to be busy. Also the community has the golf course and Slate Bistro/Bar which is a nice place to have a meal or have happy hour. Many activities to choose from in the community for those who like to socialize. The entrance is gated with a guard and owners have codes and remotes to access their side of the neighborhood. Fitness Center,outdoor pool and spa, outdoor tables and chairs for sitting and taking in the views of the mountains or golf course. Bocce Ball,tennis,pickle ball. Side walks for those who like to walk or bike. Numerous residents have golf carts and drive through the neighborhood to activities or the café or restaurant. This adult play ground is a little secret in Gilbert Arizona.
- Linda H.|July 28, 2018Nice neighborhood to live in. Super clean throughout the entire neighborhood, nice landscaping, walking/biking areas,clubhouse is neat and maintained. Also Trilogy offers the golf course, Slate Bistro/Bar and a Trilogy café. Fitness workout area, pool,tennis courts,pickleball and numerous clubs/activities available to enjoy for anyone who has a home in Trilogy. The neighborhood definitely shows a pride of ownership. Trilogy is a age restricted and most people are 55 plus and many are older. Diverse group of people who co-mingle well. Many people own golf carts and drive them around the neighborhood. There is a guard gate where the public can go through to eat at the Slate Bistro or to golf. The neighborhood streets are gated and people who live can access their homes. All around nice quiet community with a lot to offer.
- William M.|January 18, 2017Lots to do here. Has a great golf course with onsite restaurant. The clubhouse is gorgeous and the location is one of the best you will find for 55+ communities.
- R (Resident/Homeowner)|October 2, 2014Love my home and the community in Trilogy at Power Ranch. The community is the perfect size. Large enough to have many choices for clubs, activities, classes, social gatherings, beautiful, yet unpretentious, clubhouse, pools, and landscape. Small enough to feel like a community rather than a city. We have found our home to be well designed and of quality construction. We ride our bikes to the corner grocery stores, restaurants, drug store, etc. Many residents take their golf carts. People are from all walks of life. There are many who still work and many retired. The new health club building and renovation of the club house (2015) will only be a bonus with an upgraded movie theater, new full-service cafe, enlarged rec. room and expanded health club equipment and exercise rooms. The only down side is distance from events in the valley since it is in the far SE corner of the valley and 30 miles from the PHX airport.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|April 30, 2013I was looking for a community that was already completed but yet still felt new and well maintained. I found Trilogy at Power Ranch and really liked the fact that there wouldn't be any more house construction going on since it was completed a few years back. I wanted peace and quiet, no noisy construction equipment. The amenities here are top notch and there is always something going on. My social calendar has never been more full! My husband jokes that I have to pencil in time to make dinner!
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Trilogy at Power Ranch. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Trilogy at Power Ranch has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.