- Price Range
- Mid $200s - Low $600s
- Home Types
- Attached, Single-Family
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2007 - 2020
- Del Webb
- 14 reviews
Del Webb Lake Providence Overview
Del Webb Lake Providence is an active adult community in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee, near Nashville. This gated community offers a resort lifestyle with 1,029 homes centered around a large clubhouse overlooking a 15-acre lake. Residents here enjoy a multitude of clubs and an on-site lifestyle director. The surrounding area allows members of the community to easily explore everything the Nashville area has to offer.
Homebuyers looking for homes for sale near Nashville, TN should consider life at Del Webb Lake Providence.
Del Webb Lake Providence Amenities
At the heart of Del Webb Lake Providence is a 24,000 square-foot recreation center, called The Club, which overlooks a scenic lake. The lake is stocked with fish and includes a canoe and kayak launch. The Club’s expansive space offers ample multipurpose rooms, a ballroom, as well as card, billiards, game rooms. The Club also features a library. Residents can stay active at The Club by taking advantage of the state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor pool, and indoor walking track.
The amenity opportunities continue outdoors. The community is home to five miles of walking or biking trails plus tennis, pickleball, bocce ball, and basketball courts. The grounds also feature a resort-style pool and spa, patio, and picnic area. Homeowners can also enjoy an outdoor amphitheater, event lawn, and veranda. The community offers ample parks and natural space and the 15-acre allows for fishing, kayaking, and canoeing.
Learn more about the amenities at Del Webb Lake Providence here!
Del Webb Lake Providence Homes & Real Estate
Trusted homebuilder, Del Webb began construction of the Lake Providence 55+ community in 2006 and completed the community in 2016 with 1,029 attached and single-family homes.
The community offers four unique collections of home models with over 10 floor plans to choose from. All homes are available on a resale basis.
The Villas homes come in three models that offer 1,205 to 1,383 square feet. These attached homes have two bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as attached two-car garages. Two of the models also feature den spaces that can be used as an office or additional living space.
The Franklin Series includes three single-family home models that range from 1,244 to 1,417 square feet. These floor plans have two bedrooms and bathrooms and attached two-car garages. Two models feature den spaces.
The Hermitage Series also offer three single-family home models ranging from 1,564 to 1,889 square feet. These homes feature two to four bedrooms, den spaces, and two to three bathrooms. Each home has an attached two-car garage.
The Centennial Series has four single-family models ranging from 2.051 to 2,597 square feet. These homes have two to three bedrooms, two to two-and-a-half bathrooms, and attached two- to three-car garages. Two of these models also have den spaces.
Common features in these thoughtfully designed Del Webb homes include nine-foot ceilings, GE appliances, and spacious garages. The exteriors are low maintenance with a fiber cement siding. Many of the homes include some of the latest sought-after design features that include open floor plans, upgraded kitchens, and ample outdoor living space.
Learn more about the home models offered at Del Webb Lake Providence here!
Del Webb Lake Providence Lifestyle
Members of the Del Webb Lake Providence community live a carefree lifestyle where the homeowners' association (HOA) takes care of lawns, common areas, and trash collection. The HOA fee also provides access to the wonderful indoor and outdoor amenities, as well as activities and events planned by the lifestyle director.
The community’s activities director is continually catering clubs and activities for homeowners to participate in. Every day there is an exciting array of clubs, classes, activities, and events are offered. Clubs for sports enthusiasts include a walker's club, water aerobics, yoga, line dancing, Tai Chi, and more. Plus, a variety of other fun clubs are available in everything from photography to cooking and bridge. Residents have many ways to continue their education by joining groups that study genealogy, nutrition, and investing.
Learn more about the lifestyle offered at Del Webb Lake Providence here!
Mt. Juliet, TN Area
Del Webb Lake Providence is located in Mt. Juliet, less than half an hour from Nashville. This location provides homeowners with access to daily necessities and fun opportunities.
Grocery stores such as Kroger, Publix, and ALDI are all less than 10 minutes away. Pharmacy needs can be met at CVS and Walgreens, less than three miles away.
Del Webb Lake Providence is also close to several health care providers, including Providence Medical Pavilion, Midtown Healthcare, and Charis Health Center.
When homeowners are looking for dining and entertainment options, they can travel along North Mt. Juliet Road which is home to several restaurants, bars, and shops. Additional attractions in the area include The Grand Ole Opry, Historic Rock Castle, and The Parthenon replica.
Those looking to explore the outdoors have plenty of options to choose from. Parks and greenspaces such as Eagle Park, Sgt. Jerry Mundy Memorial Park, and Shutes Branch Recreation Area can be found within 15 miles. Golfers can tee off at courses like Pine Creek Golf Course, Hermitage Golf Course, and Nashboro Golf Course.
When residents want to visit urban areas, they can rest easy knowing they are just 22 miles from Nashville. The popular city of Nashville is home to various attractions as it is nicknamed “Music City, USA”. Some attractions that homeowners of Del Webb Lake Providence will be able to easily access include the Nashville Ballet, Nashville Symphony at Schermerhorn Symphony Center, and Country Music Hall of Fame. Residents can take in Broadway shows at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center. History buffs can visit Belle Meade Plantation, and the Tennessee State Capitol. When long-distance travel is needed, Nashville International Airport is just about 20 minutes away.
Del Webb Lake Providence Amenities
Amenities at Del Webb Lake Providence include:
- The Club - 24,000 Sq. Ft.
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Game Room
- Card Room
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- State-of-the Art Fitness Center
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Indoor Walking Track
- Resort-Style Outdoor Pool & Spa
- 5 Miles of Walking & Biking Trails
- 2 Tennis Courts
- 2 Pickleball Courts
- 4 Bocce Ball Courts
- Half Basketball Court
- Picnic Area
- Canoe & Kayak Launch
- 15-Acre Fishing Lake
- Parks & Natural Space
- Outdoor Amphitheater
- Event Lawn
- Playground for Grandkids
Del Webb Lake Providence Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Del Webb Lake Providence. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Art Club
- Ballroom Dance
- Basket Weaving
- Bible Study Classes
- Board Games
- Bocce Ball
- Book Club
- Breakfast Club
- Cat Club
- Chick Flick Group
- Civil War Club
- Coin Club
- Community Theatre
- Computer Club
- Crazy for Cars
- Decorative Painting
- Del Webb Singers
- Diet & Nutrition
- Digital Photography
- Dinner Club
- Dog Club
- Health & Fitness
- History/Geography Club
- Investment Club
- Kiwanis Club
- Line Dance
- Lunch Club
- Mah Jongg
- Model Boat Club
- Motorcycle Club
- Neighborhood Watch
- Newsletter Group
- Pickle Ball
- Ping Pong
- Red Hat Club
- Religious Studies
- Scooter Club
- Singles Group
- Sunshine Group
- Tai Chi
- Tap Dance
- Theatre Group
- Veteran's Group
- Walker's Club
- Water Aerobics
- Wine Society
Price Range: Mid $300s - Low $300s
Villa homes are available on a resale basis. The attached homes range from 1,205 to 1,393 square feet and offer two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage. Two of the models offer den spaces.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $200s - Mid $300s
Homes from the Franklin Series are available on a resale basis. The single-family homes range from 1,244 to 1,594 square feet and have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and attached two-car garages.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $300s - Low $400s
Homes in the Hermitage Series come in three models that range from 1,594 to 1,889 square feet. These homes have two to four bedrooms, den spaces, and two bathrooms. These homes also have attached two-car garages.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $400s - High $500s
The Centennial Series offers four single-family models that range from 2,051 to 2,597 square feet. These homes have two to three bedrooms, two to two-and-a-half bathrooms. Each home has a two- or three-car garage.View Floorplans
Del Webb Lake Providence Reviews
- H L.|February 25, 2019It would be difficult to be bored in this lovely community. So many clubs and regularly-scheduled activities exist to choose from. You can participate, or not; it's up to you. If solitary pursuits are your thing, you can do them in the safety and security of the well-patrolled neighborhood.
- Susan S.|January 22, 2019I've been living here almost seven years now, and just love it!
In my old neighborhood, I really didn't know or socialize with any of my neighbors. But here, I know everyone in the 40 houses that are on my street! We have regular "street" parties, cook-outs,
and monthly get-togethers! Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and supportive!
I am actively involved in several of the Clubs that are sponsored by the Lifestyle program, and am actually teaching several Bridge and Dance classes. These activities, as well as learning how to play golf, have all helped me get to know and enjoy so many new friends! It's been wonderful!
The community is beautifully landscaped, always clean, safe, and welcoming. I never dreamed that I could possibly retire and live in such a lovely spot!
- Diana W.|January 21, 2019I have visited my family that lives at Lake Providence many times in the past few years. I have been very pleased to see how well the grounds have been maintained and how friendly every one has been. They have so many activities and events for residents and even the community. Mount Juliet really was lucky to have Del Webb come to our town. Middle TN really needed an upbeat and fun place for seniors to live and feel safe.
- Catherine M.|January 20, 2019Del Webb Lake Providence has provided me with more friends and activities than I have ever had in life! You get a real sense of belonging to a community. Close to downtown, the airport, golf courses, Old Hickory Lake, Percy Priest Lake, Long Hunter State Park and shopping! The homes are well built with handicap access, 7" baseboards, wainscoting, tray ceilings, etc. Walking trails, indoor and outdoor pool, ballroom, gym, craft rooms, etc.
- Linda H.|January 20, 2019We were one of the early residents to move into this DelWebb and we have absolutely loved it. The facilities are great and our neighbors are now like family. We are active on the business committees and the exercise programs.
- S M.|January 19, 2019I have lived in Dell Webb at Lake Providence for about six months and love my new home and community. The lake is beautiful, wonderful walking trails are inviting and there is always something to do. Plus.....I feel safe and the amenities are so nice.
- Patricia W.|September 29, 2018Would not recommend DelWebb communities because of poor building wormanship. The residents are billed for additional design flaws and administrative costs when the HOA is $300 monthly.
- Cameron M.|January 16, 2018I have traveled to many of these active adult communities all over the country and Lake Providence is one of the best out there. Not only are the facilities and homes great, but when you walk around the clubhouse and get a chance to talk with people, they seem genuinely friendly and are very, very active in their community. Great spot to be no doubt.
- Hank W.|October 25, 2017Lake Providence is great! So many activities to enjoy at the clubhouse to participate in. Neighbors are great and the homes are newer.
- William M.|February 28, 2017This is a very nice community. We toured with a real estate agent the other day and we started with the facility. Wow. It is huge and gorgeous. They have an event lawn that seems larger than a football field and it looks right out over their lake where you can fish and boat. Very impressed and would love to live here.
- Max S.(Resident/Homeowner)|December 29, 2014Lake Providence is a beautiful place that we look forward to getting to know as we have only been here for -6- weeks. Great location, lots of things to do , and great people trails!!
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|October 7, 2013Lake Providence is stunning. We absolutely love it here. The clubhouse is amazing, the grounds are perfectly landscaped (all year long), the community is very well run and the activities are all perfectly organized. There is always something to do that will appeal to a wide variety of interests. It's not always the same old thing here! We bought our home here for under $200k and for the amazing amount of amenities we have access to, it is a fantastic deal. We recommend Lake Providence to everyone interested in a TN retirement. Come check it out!
- RB (Resident/Homeowner)|June 22, 2013My agent helped me find and purchase my home in Del Webb at Lake Providence. She was very responsive and easy to communicate with. Moving to Tennessee from out of state, it was important to have a realtor familiar with not only the area but specifically the development. She answered all my questions and concerns. She also helped me arrange the utilities, find a handyman, etc. Overall, she did a great job.
- Tom L.(Resident/Homeowner)|April 20, 201355 Places was very helpful. Our real estate agent guided us through the purchase process and kept us from making uninformed decisions.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Del Webb Lake Providence. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Del Webb Lake Providence has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.