- Price Range
- Mid $200s - High $500s
- Home Types
- Attached, Single-Family
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2006 - 2016
- Del Webb
- 14 reviews
Del Webb Lake Providence Overview
Del Webb Lake Providence is an active adult community near Nashville, Tennessee. This gated community offers a resort lifestyle with 1,029 homes centered around a large clubhouse overlooking a 15-acre lake. Residents enjoy 80 clubs and an on-site lifestyle director.
Del Webb Lake Providence is located in Mt. Juliet, TN, which is seventeen miles from downtown Nashville and twelve miles from Nashville International Airport. The area has lured many retirees with its mild climate, an abundance of recreational opportunity, and world-renowned music scene. This community provides easy access to the cultural richness of Nashville as well as nearby access to top-notch medical facilities. Additionally, Tennessee has the added benefit of no state income tax and low property taxes. Residents will also appreciate the low cost of living in Tennessee, which is 10 percent lower than the national average.
Del Webb in Nashville has become an increasingly popular active retirement destination among retirees from northern states who want to escape high taxes and cold winters. The active adult community's ideal location offers the perfect blend of minimal crowds, mild winters, and proximity to friends and family. The weather in Tennessee is attracting active seniors with mild temperatures that average between 50 and 90 degrees year round.
Del Webb Lake Providence Amenities
At the heart of Del Webb Lake Providence is a 24,000 square-foot recreation center that overlooks a beautiful lake. The lake is stocked with fish and includes a canoe and kayak launch. The 15 million dollar amenity center includes the latest sought after amenities such as an indoor and outdoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor walking track, ballroom, aerobics studio, and hobby and craft studios. Fitness enthusiasts have access to five miles of walking or biking trails plus tennis, pickleball, bocce ball, and basketball courts. An outdoor amphitheater and event lawn allows for large gatherings and evening concerts under the stars. There is also a ballroom, lending library, and card room as well, along with a children's playground.
Del Webb Lake Providence Lifestyle
An activities director is continually catering to the active lifestyle needs of Del Webb Lake Providence. Every day an exciting array of clubs, classes, activities, and events are offered. Clubs for sports enthusiasts include a walker's club, water aerobics, yoga, line dancing, Tai Chi, and more. Plus, a variety of other fun clubs are available in everything from Bible studies and photography to cooking and bridge. Residents have many ways to continue their education by joining groups that study genealogy, diet, and nutrition, and investing.
Active adults in this community live a carefree lifestyle where the homeowners' association (HOA) takes care of lawns, common areas, basic cable, and trash collection. The HOA fee also provides access to the wonderful indoor and outdoor amenities, as well as activities and events planned by the lifestyle director.
Del Webb Lake Providence Homes & Real Estate
Del Webb began construction of the Lake Providence active adult community in 2006. When construction completed in 2016, the community contained 1,029 homes. Del Webb currently features resale home models that are attached and single-family residences. The attached villas are available on a resale-only basis to have were offered in three models that have between 1,205 and 1,393 square feet of living space. These homes include two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. The other resale-only collection is the Franklin Series' three models. They have between 1,244 and 1,417 square feet of living space with two bedrooms and two bathrooms as well.
Both the Hermitage and Centennial collections include resale single-family models that range in size from 1,549 to 2,597 square feet. These detached residences have two to four bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and two to three-car garages.
Del Webb homes feature nine-foot ceilings, oak cabinets, GE appliances, and a two-car garage. The exteriors are low maintenance with a fiber cement siding. Many of the homes include some of the latest sought-after design features that include open floor plans, upgraded kitchens, and ample outdoor living space.
Residents can take advantage of the many cultural activities in Nashville, nicknamed "Music City, USA" including the Grand Ole Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame. Nashville is also home to the Nashville Ballet, Nashville Symphony at Schermerhorn Symphony Center, and Country Music Hall of Fame. Residents can take in Broadway shows at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center. History buffs can visit Belle Meade Plantation, The Tennessee State Capital, the Hermitage (Home of President Andrew Jackson), or Stone River National Battlefield. The Frist Center for the Visual Arts is also close by.
A retail omnicenter is available to residents of Del Webb Lake Providence just a short drive or bike ride away. Providence MarketPlace features over 830,000 square feet of retail and entertainment options, including large retailers, such as Krogers Groceries, Target, Best Buy, JoAnn's, Ross, Old Navy, PetSmart, and JC Penney's. Another shopping center will be opening soon, with over one million square feet of retail space, and featuring a Lowe's and a Super Wal-Mart. A half-hour away, shoppers can enjoy Nashville shopping at the Mall at Green Hills. Discount shoppers can also shop at the Prime Outlets and the Opry Mills Mall.
Residents of Del Webb Lake Providence enjoy easy access to medical care, as well. An urgent care facility is just three miles away at Tennessee Sports Medicine & Orthopedics. Downtown Nashville is home of Vanderbilt University Medical Center, The Vanderbilt Clinic, and Saint Thomas Hospital, one of the top five cardiac care centers in the nation. With so much do in and around this age-restricted community near Nashville, you'll be proud to call Del Webb Lake Providence home.
Del Webb Lake Providence Amenities
- The Club - 24,000 Sq. Ft.
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Game Room
- Card Room
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- State-of-the Art Fitness Center
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Indoor Walking Track
- Resort-Style Outdoor Pool & Spa
- 5 Miles of Walking & Biking Trails
- 2 Tennis Courts
- 2 Pickleball Courts
- 4 Bocce Ball Courts
- Half Basketball Court
- Picnic Area
- Canoe & Kayak Launch
- 15-Acre Fishing Lake
- Parks & Natural Space
- Outdoor Amphitheater
- Event Lawn
- Playground for Grandkids
Del Webb Lake Providence Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Del Webb Lake Providence. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Art Club
- Ballroom Dance
- Basket Weaving
- Bible Study Classes
- Board Games
- Bocce Ball
- Book Club
- Breakfast Club
- Cat Club
- Chick Flick Group
- Civil War Club
- Coin Club
- Community Theatre
- Computer Club
- Crazy for Cars
- Decorative Painting
- Del Webb Singers
- Diet & Nutrition
- Digital Photography
- Dinner Club
- Dog Club
- Health & Fitness
- History/Geography Club
- Investment Club
- Kiwanis Club
- Line Dance
- Lunch Club
- Mah Jongg
- Model Boat Club
- Motorcycle Club
- Neighborhood Watch
- Newsletter Group
- Pickle Ball
- Ping Pong
- Red Hat Club
- Religious Studies
- Scooter Club
- Singles Group
- Sunshine Group
- Tai Chi
- Tap Dance
- Theatre Group
- Veteran's Group
- Walker's Club
- Water Aerobics
- Wine Society
Price Range: Mid $200s - High $200s
Villa homes are available on a resale basis. Homes range in size from 1,205 to 1,393 square feet with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $200s - Low $300s
Homes from the Franklin Series are available on a resale basis. Residences range from 1,244 to 1,594 square feet and have two or three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $300s - Low $400s
Homes in the Hermitage Series range from 1,594 to 1,889 square feet with at least two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. These lovely floor plans also have den options that can be converted into guest bedrooms.View Floorplans
Price Range: Low $400s - Low $500s
Floor plans throughout the Centennial Series have 2,051 to 2,597 square feet of living space with two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached garage.View Floorplans
Del Webb Lake Providence Reviews
- H L.|February 25, 2019It would be difficult to be bored in this lovely community. So many clubs and regularly-scheduled activities exist to choose from. You can participate, or not; it's up to you. If solitary pursuits are your thing, you can do them in the safety and security of the well-patrolled neighborhood.
- Susan S.|January 22, 2019I've been living here almost seven years now, and just love it!
In my old neighborhood, I really didn't know or socialize with any of my neighbors. But here, I know everyone in the 40 houses that are on my street! We have regular "street" parties, cook-outs,
and monthly get-togethers! Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and supportive!
I am actively involved in several of the Clubs that are sponsored by the Lifestyle program, and am actually teaching several Bridge and Dance classes. These activities, as well as learning how to play golf, have all helped me get to know and enjoy so many new friends! It's been wonderful!
The community is beautifully landscaped, always clean, safe, and welcoming. I never dreamed that I could possibly retire and live in such a lovely spot!
- Diana W.|January 21, 2019I have visited my family that lives at Lake Providence many times in the past few years. I have been very pleased to see how well the grounds have been maintained and how friendly every one has been. They have so many activities and events for residents and even the community. Mount Juliet really was lucky to have Del Webb come to our town. Middle TN really needed an upbeat and fun place for seniors to live and feel safe.
- Catherine M.|January 20, 2019Del Webb Lake Providence has provided me with more friends and activities than I have ever had in life! You get a real sense of belonging to a community. Close to downtown, the airport, golf courses, Old Hickory Lake, Percy Priest Lake, Long Hunter State Park and shopping! The homes are well built with handicap access, 7" baseboards, wainscoting, tray ceilings, etc. Walking trails, indoor and outdoor pool, ballroom, gym, craft rooms, etc.
- Linda H.|January 20, 2019We were one of the early residents to move into this DelWebb and we have absolutely loved it. The facilities are great and our neighbors are now like family. We are active on the business committees and the exercise programs.
- S M.|January 19, 2019I have lived in Dell Webb at Lake Providence for about six months and love my new home and community. The lake is beautiful, wonderful walking trails are inviting and there is always something to do. Plus.....I feel safe and the amenities are so nice.
- Patricia W.|September 29, 2018Would not recommend DelWebb communities because of poor building wormanship. The residents are billed for additional design flaws and administrative costs when the HOA is $300 monthly.
- Cameron M.|January 16, 2018I have traveled to many of these active adult communities all over the country and Lake Providence is one of the best out there. Not only are the facilities and homes great, but when you walk around the clubhouse and get a chance to talk with people, they seem genuinely friendly and are very, very active in their community. Great spot to be no doubt.
- Hank W.|October 25, 2017Lake Providence is great! So many activities to enjoy at the clubhouse to participate in. Neighbors are great and the homes are newer.
- William M.|February 28, 2017This is a very nice community. We toured with a real estate agent the other day and we started with the facility. Wow. It is huge and gorgeous. They have an event lawn that seems larger than a football field and it looks right out over their lake where you can fish and boat. Very impressed and would love to live here.
- Max S.(Resident/Homeowner)|December 29, 2014Lake Providence is a beautiful place that we look forward to getting to know as we have only been here for -6- weeks. Great location, lots of things to do , and great people trails!!
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|October 7, 2013Lake Providence is stunning. We absolutely love it here. The clubhouse is amazing, the grounds are perfectly landscaped (all year long), the community is very well run and the activities are all perfectly organized. There is always something to do that will appeal to a wide variety of interests. It's not always the same old thing here! We bought our home here for under $200k and for the amazing amount of amenities we have access to, it is a fantastic deal. We recommend Lake Providence to everyone interested in a TN retirement. Come check it out!
- RB (Resident/Homeowner)|June 22, 2013My agent helped me find and purchase my home in Del Webb at Lake Providence. She was very responsive and easy to communicate with. Moving to Tennessee from out of state, it was important to have a realtor familiar with not only the area but specifically the development. She answered all my questions and concerns. She also helped me arrange the utilities, find a handyman, etc. Overall, she did a great job.
- Tom L.(Resident/Homeowner)|April 20, 201355 Places was very helpful. Our real estate agent guided us through the purchase process and kept us from making uninformed decisions.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Del Webb Lake Providence. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Del Webb Lake Providence has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.