The much anticipated amenity complex of Latitude Margaritaville in Daytona Beach is nearing completion and to celebrate the community put on a huge bash. Let's take a look to see what Parrotheads can expect from the community.
- Buyers looking for a Florida retirement that's fun and budget-friendly have a lot of options in the central region. And, they don't have to skimp on amenities or recreational and cultural opportunities like golf and museum-hopping, or even enjoying the water.
- Monroe, NJ real estate can be on the higher end due to its prime location. Yet out of its 13 active adult communities, most have budget-friendly offerings. These four 55+ communities share much in common. They are all established, gated communities with numerous floor plans, affordable prices, and desirable amenities.
- The greater Westminster area of Maryland, which stretches from Thurmont to Reisterstown, includes six active adult communities. The homes here are generally more affordable than some age-restricted communities closer to the cities.
- In the heart of Texas, active adult homebuyers will discover many communities offering new construction homes. Here's a look at five communities with new homes for sale in Central Texas.
- There are many perks to living in Coastal South Carolina, including mild temperatures year-round, gorgeous sandy beaches, idyllic seaside towns, and plenty of cultural amenities. In addition to those perks, there are also several active adult communities in the area with affordable pricesOne of the many perks of retiring in Illinois is the accessibility to Chicago. Although Chicago is a vast metropolitan area, there are a number of communities nearby, all of which are within close proximity to Metra stations. Read on to learn more about just some of the communities within range of Chicago.
- Green Valley in Southern Arizona has a number of affordable communities for the 55+ active adult. An unincorporated city of about 23,000 people, which means lower taxes with no facilities such as schools to support, though it does have all the major amenities of a small townFor pickleball enthusiasts, the best places to retire in Texas must contain a pickleball court--or a few. Click through for a few Houston-area communities that allow pickleball fans to embrace the sport right in their own neighborhood.
- Finding the perfect retirement community can be a daunting proposition, but once you settle on a specific town, the pieces will fall into place. One of the advantages of choosing Central Pennsylvania is its affordable communities, whether it's in a small town or a quaint city.Take a look at the recently released report from the U.S. Census, and you'll see that some of the fastest population growth is occurring in Central Florida. But what's spurring this influx in residents? Active adults can take some of the credit.