To keep track of the desires of active adult homebuyers, every month we compile a list of the most popular communities based on page visits. Homebuyers curious about where fellow active adults are looking may find this list helpful. Here are the most popular 55+ communities of June.
- When most people think of Pennsylvania, big cities like Philadelphia and Harrisburg come to mind, but there's so much more to the Keystone State, and savvy active adult home seekers know that Eastern Pennsylvania real estate is an excellent option. Care to know why?
- Although Charlottesville has a higher cost of living than surrounding areas, prospective homebuyers can still find affordable active adult communities in the area. The average home price in Charlottesville is under $300,000, which is about half of the average price in Northern Virginia.
- Del Webb has set its sights to the north, and construction has begun on their first age-restricted community in the Twin Cities. Bellwether by Del Webb, which is located in Corcoran, Minnesota, will host their grand opening celebration on July 27.
- The Inland Empire, also known as San Bernardino Valley, is an idyllic area to settle down, boasting a rich history and a healthy economy. Luckily, there are plenty of affordable 55+ communities in the area to choose from. Here are some of the most affordable active adult communities in the coveted Inland Empire Area.
- Tucson's Del Webb communities benefit from the experience the company gained in building its first developments in Phoenix. If you combine the amenities of the communities with the attractions Mother Nature provides, then there are a lot of reasons to consider the 55+ active adult lifestyle in Del Webb's Tucson communities.Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is famously known for two things--its golf courses and its pristine, white-sand beaches. With 12 miles of scenic shoreline, there are plenty of incredible places to enjoy the sun and the sand--here are three of the best.
- As one gazes out at Pennsylvania's rolling green hills and gently sloping valleys, one word often comes to mind: golf. These wide-open spaces are conducive to the game, and there are many 55+ communities with easy access to top-notch courses. These four communities all have golf courses and other desirable perks.Pickleball is becoming one of the most popular competitive and recreational sports around, and the first World Pickleball Open (WPO) will take place at PGA Village Verano in Port St. Lucie, Florida. Registration opens on August 3, 2019, and players can elect to compete in singles or doubles tournaments.
- Choosing an active adult community is an important decision, and when it comes to settling down in the beautiful Sacramento area, it's not a bad thing to go along with the crowd. We've compiled a list of the five best-selling communities near Sacramento, so you can find out for yourself what all the hype is about.Northern Illinois residents know that they don't have to live in Chicago to enjoy everything the city has to offer. Although the suburbs feature dozens of 55+ active adult communities, there are also neighborhoods without age restrictions that still offer some of the most desirable features of age-restricted developments.