- It's easy to understand why some people choose to build their own homes as opposed to buying one from a builder in an established community. In this post, we'll explore some of the factors involved with building your dream home from the ground up and compare them with buying a home from an established builder.
- Active adults looking for a condo in a Southern California 55+ community are in luck. There are approximately 18 premium 55+ communities in the region offering quality condos at affordable prices. Take a closer look at some of the most popular 55+ communities in Southern California currently selling condos.
- In Southern Arizona, the active adult with $300k to spend has a variety of options when it comes to homebuying. The two main decisions to make are whether you want to live in a large or a small community and whether you want to live nearer to the desert and mountains or closer to the amenities of Tucson.
- It may not be the most inexpensive place to retire, but savvy active adult home seekers can find reasonably priced homes for sale in sought-after communities in North Jersey. Such communities offer low-maintenance living and proximity to modern conveniences, good health care, and outdoor recreation.
- A Florida retirement can mean a lot of things: year-round golf; endless coastline for boating, swimming, and fishing; a farewell to snow; and low-maintenance living that gives active adults time to enjoy it all. It can also mean leaving the car behind when it's time to head into town.Building on the success of their communities in the Las Vegas area, premium 55+ community builder Del Webb has announced the opening of a new active adult community in the North Las Vegas area. Del Webb at North Ranch will offer a prime location with the resort-style amenities many active adults are looking for.
- Houston contains two active adult apartment communities that give residents the desirable amenities and welcoming atmosphere of a 55+ community but without the responsibilities and upkeep of a home. Read on to explore two apartment communities for active adults in Houston.From the mild winters to the picturesque coastline, there are many reasons active adults flock to Wilmington, North Carolina when they retire. Although the area is a desirable place to live, there are still plenty of relatively affordable housing options to be found, especially within the area's active adult communities.
- The heartland of Pennsylvania is filled with affordable options for retirement living, and the main cities here in the Central Pennsylvania region include Gettysburg, Harrisburg, and Lancaster. If you're not looking to retire too close to a major metropolitan area, this part of the state may be ideal for you.Boynton Beach is one of Southeast Florida's most populated cities and most desirable locations for a full-time retirement or a part-time snowbird lifestyle. Also, a majority of the active adult neighborhoods in Boynton Beach have the security that buyers are looking for.