We rounded up all of the new communities breaking ground, hosting a grand opening, or opening sales in the coming year and early 2020. That way, homebuyers can take note of the best new active adult communities with brand new homes for sale in their retirement destinations.
- Loneliness is an epidemic, especially for those who don't live with someone else. Luckily, Texas' largest city is home to a variety of 55+ communities that provide an engaging and fun way of life for single adults. Take a look at where to lvie near Houston if you're single.
- Finding a 55+ community near good medical care in important. As with every state, U.S. News and World Report ranked the best hospitals in South Carolina. We're taking a look at some of the best hospitals according to the list and finding the best 55+ communities within a short drive.
- Living in Central Jersey is advantageous for active adults because it is close to Philadelphia and New York City. It also has several popular 55+ communities. Here are the most popular according to communities viewed on 55places.com last year.
- While Alabama might not be what you think of when you think of retirement, the new 55+ community of Abingdon at Lake Wilborn might change your mind. Close to Birmingham, the community will offer plenty of amenities within the popular Lake Wilborn MPC.With around 65,000 homes and 125,000 residents, it's easy to imagine The Villages has taken up all of the Florida real estate it possibly can. But, plans have been submitted to develop an additional 1,620 acres, which would effectively double the size of Florida's largest 55+ community.
- While Virginia may not offer as many tax benefits as a state like Delaware, Richmond's overall cost of living makes it an affordable place to live. It's also home to 50 age-restricted and active lifestyle communities. Here are the most affordable.One of the most iconic counties in the country, Orange County is home to pristine beaches, high-end shopping, and plenty of entertainment. With all the luxury Orange county provides, it's not surprising there are some luxurious 55+ communities to be found.
- There's a lot to love about Austin, from its eclectic music scene and its laid-back vibe to its natural beauty and boundless recreation opportunities. Active adults who want to soak up all that Austin offers find themselves right at home in Sun City Texas.Philadelphia is full of singles and full of date options. Active adult singles have the choice of moving into a community that has its own singles club. Single homebuyers who are searching Philadelphia real estate in 55+ neighborhoods should consider these options.