Every year several dozen active adult communities open their doors to residents who get to enjoy the new amenities first and build the community's lifestyle from the ground up. This year is no different. Take a look for yourself and discover the new homes available in these popular communities.
- 55+ homebuyers looking for a community in the buzzworthy Portland Area have an exciting new option to consider. Eden Gleann is a new community for active adults located in Dallas, Oregon near Salem. Local builder Fowler Homes has announced plans to build 56 homes specifically designed with 55+ homebuyers in mind.
- The state of North Carolina is appealing to active adults for a number of reasons--it's stunningly beautiful with picturesque mountain ranges to the west and hundreds of miles of sandy shoreline to the east. North Carolina is also an excellent option for active adults looking to downsize.
- With 125 flourishing active adult communities, active adult home seekers have their pick of location, floor plans, amenities, and price points in this region. If your budget is in the $300K range, you'll be pleased to see how much value you can get for your money when it comes to Eastern PA real estate.
- Living in Florida means not having to shovel snow or scrape ice. It means year-round golf, fresh tomatoes in February, and beach access within an hour of even the most central part of the state. People move to Florida for warm weather, lower taxes, and a higher quality of life.
- When a child moves out of the home, it can bring a wave of emotions for parents. On one hand, it may be difficult for some parents to watch their children fully enter adulthood, but it can also signify the beginning of new experiences and opportunities for parents.We've previously shared everything you need to know about The Villages, and we also dispelled any myths or rumors while keeping readers up-to-date on the community's latest developments. But since The Villages may not be right for every retiree, we also researched similar communities across the country.
- The Lone Star State offers a way of life that's as vast and varied as the state itself. Whether you have your suitcase packed or you're just beginning your research, we've compiled this handy guide of everything you need to know about moving to Texas.Here at 55places.com, we can't say enough good things about picturesque Lancaster County. Located in the southern part of Pennsylvania, it's bordered on the left by the Susquehanna River, and it's home to 10 sought-after retirement communities. Here are four offering new construction homes.
- Whether you're planning to downsize or buy a second home in retirement, you'll likely need a mortgage to help you do it. In fact, even if you're staying put in a fully paid-off home, a mortgage might still be a good move for your finances. Here are the mortgage loans that can help you do it.If you're looking for the best lowest-priced communities in Arizona for a retirement or holiday home, there are plenty of choices. Most of the best lowest-priced communities in Arizona are located in Central Arizona. The climate there is nearly perfect and provides year-round recreation opportunities.