- Traditions of America announced the construction of a new development in Chesterfield County. Traditions of America at Chesterfield will be an age-restricted community made up of 250 single-family homes. Traditions of America first submitted plans for the community in 2018 and is now pre-selling new homes in the community.
- Tai chi is a low-impact exercise that combines fluid movements with meditative breathing. The practice of tai chi appears similar to a slow dance because each pose flows peacefully into the next. The benefits of tai chi for seniors include improved balance, increased flexibility, and a calmed mental state.
- You don't have to be rich to buy a home in Palm Beach County. Plenty of 55+ communities have properties available for under $150,000. They're comfortable and accessible, and you'll never feel like you're sacrificing space or amenities to stay within your budget.
- The highlight of the new Del Webb Bexley community is its 19,000-square-foot clubhouse, which is now open. In 2018, premier 55+ homebuilder Del Webb broke ground on their latest community in Land O' Lakes, Florida. The Meridian is Del Webb Bexley's clubhouse and center of social activities for the community.
- Although Florida is a popular retirement destination, retirees searching for a more tranquil and cozier coastal environment should check out Vero Beach in Florida's Treasure Coast. Vero Beach appeals to many retirees because of its tropical climate and laid-back lifestyle.Whether homebuyers want to downsize from their large family home, relocate to be closer to family members, or live in a vibrant 55+ community with like-minded adults, they don't have to stretch beyond their budget to find the ideal home. Here are some Texas communities offering homes for sale under $150k.
- The Southern California coastline offers some of the best beach cities in the world, renowned for their warm, sunny weather and laid-back lifestyle. If you're considering a new home in a 55+ community in Southern California, be sure to check out the five popular coastal communities below.Central New Jersey gives active adults a location near quaint outdoor spots, big cities, and daily conveniences. It also has a number of affordable 55+ communities. Take a look for yourself.
- The heartland of Pennsylvania is filled with affordable options for retirement living, and the main cities here in the Central Pennsylvania region include Gettysburg, Harrisburg, and Lancaster. If you're not looking to retire too close to a major metropolitan area, this part of the state may be ideal for you.There are 18 Del Webb communities in Arizona, which can make it hard to choose if you're a Del Webb fan. Del Webb communities can be found throughout Northern Arizona, Central Arizona around Phoenix, and in Southern Arizona near Tucson. Here's our overview of each Del Webb community in AZ.