- Gated communities are a popular choice among active adults who seek the security, privacy, and luxury that these communities offer. If you're looking for a gated community in the Sacramento area, be sure to take a look at the seven most popular gated communities below.
- Sierra Vista appeals to homebuyers who want smaller communities of a few hundred people rather than the larger communities you find around Phoenix and Tucson. It's very much for those who like small-town living rather than the big city, but there 's still a lot going on and the place has great character.
- If you're ready to retire but you're concerned about budget constraints, there are more affordable options these days than ever before. Take the Philadelphia area, for example. Some of its surrounding counties like Montgomery and Bucks have inviting active adult communities with homes for sale below $175k.
- Using homebuying data, we gathered together the best-selling Southeast Florida communities in 2019. It looks like condos are the most popular properties to buy, likely for their affordability and easy access to amenities and attractions. Let's take a look at what else made the list.
- Active adults seeking a gated, mid-sized 55+ community with affordable homes for sale in Northern California should consider Heritage Park. This world-class community offers homebuyers the best of both worlds: an intimate, serene setting near all of the urban excitement of a big city.The grand opening of Heritage at Asante in Surprise, Arizona will take place Feb. 29. This highly anticipated, gated community for 55+ active adults is part of the growing Asante development by Lennar Homes, the nation's largest homebuilder. The Heritage at Asante grand opening will take place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- If you love playing tennis, Texas is an ideal state. Tennis enthusiasts looking for Dallas, Texas homes for sale can explore a variety of 55+ communities that offer on-site tennis courts. Read on for a closer look at some Dallas-area active lifestyle communities ideal for tennis lovers.With more than four dozen active adult communities in Northern Illinois, this region of the Prairie State offers home styles to suit almost any preference and need, all close to the world-class city of Chicago. But which communities attracted the most homebuyers last year?
- If you're ready for full- or part-time retirement but still want to be close to a metropolitan area, East Brunswick, New Jersey real estate might be just the ticket. These four 55+ communities are small to mid-sized with a variety of floor plans, choice amenities, and engaging lifestyles.Del Webb will host a grand opening for their newest community in the Las Vegas area, Del Webb at North Ranch. Last July, the renowned builder announced it would be breaking ground on two new communities in Las Vegas. On March 7 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., prospective homebuyers can see all Del Webb at North Ranch has to offer.