- Price Range
- Mid $200s - Low $600s
- Home Types
- Attached, Condos, Single-Family
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2007 - Present
- Del Webb
- 28 reviews
Del Webb Ponte Vedra Overview
Del Webb Ponte Vedra is a gated, active adult community located just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean and only 20 miles south of Jacksonville, Florida. It is part of the master planned, award-winning community of Nocatee. Residents of Del Webb Ponte Vedra enjoy a quiet enclave and exclusive use of a 38,000 square-foot clubhouse. Seven villages, which are connected via bike paths and trails, are developed by eight highly reputable builders, and make up the community of Nocatee. This active adult community was originally known as Riverwood at Nocatee but changed its name in September of 2011.
Nocatee is only ten minutes from the Atlantic Ocean, yet features a convenient commute to downtown Jacksonville, as well as St. Augustine. Easy access to I-95 or US1 is also available. Nocatee's social hub is the town center, which opened in 2010. It features residential conveniences such as a grocery store, banking, dry cleaning, shopping, gas stations, and dining. Nocatee borders the Nocatee Preserve where 2,400 acres of undisturbed flora and fauna peacefully co-exist with their human neighbors.
Del Webb Ponte Vedra Amenities
Within Del Webb's Ponte Vedra, a spectacular 37,800 square-foot clubhouse, called Anastasia Club, opened in the summer of 2011. It includes a state-of-the-art recreation and fitness center with indoor pool, spa, steam room, and sauna. An aerobics studio called Magnolia Movement Studio is great for yoga, Zumba, Pilates, and other aerobic group classes. For social activities an arts and crafts studio, lounge, cafe, library, and grand ballroom with a stage are available as well. Residents can prepare a snack or take a cooking class in the fully-equipped catering kitchen.
The outdoor amenities at the Anastasia Club span 15 acres and include a huge resort-style pool with sun deck, outdoor spa, and barbecue pavilion for leisurely days. Two event lawns, six tennis courts, six bocce ball courts, and eight pickleball courts are sure to spawn friendly competitions among homeowners. A six-mile nature trail balances life out nicely in this 55+ community
Del Webb Ponte Vedra Homes & Real Estate
Construction of Del Webb Ponte Vedra started in 2007 and at completion this 55 and over community will feature 1,988 homes. Del Webb Ponte Vedra features single-family homes, condo buildings, and carriage homes for sale, which are all tastefully designed with beautiful Mediterranean-inspired architecture. All homes also feature great optional features such as gourmet kitchens with 42" cabinets with crown molding, Corian counters, separate inside laundry rooms, and tile and carpeting.
There are four models of carriage homes that range from 1,438 to 1,857 square feet of living space with two bedrooms, a den, two bathrooms, and a one-car garage. Each of the two-level carriage home buildings has eight units, with larger models upstairs and the smaller units downstairs. Carriage homes are available on a resale-only basis.
The condos are part of a four-story building with elevators. The condo choices include three different floor plans ranging from 1,810 to 2,129 square feet. Each unit comes with a screened lanai and has two or three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and lot parking. Condo units are available on a resale-only basis.
The single-family homes feature a variety of floor plans that range from 1,157 to 2,634 square feet. They have two to four bedrooms, two to four bathrooms, and two to three-car garages. Some models are available as new construction or resale.
Del Webb Ponte Vedra Lifestyle
Residents of Ponte Vedra enjoy an active and social lifestyle. They have more time to explore new hobbies or just relax with family and friends. Those looking for a strong social connection can meet with neighbors and enjoy the numerous club and groups that meet regularly including book club, computer club, photography club, and many more.
Ponte Vedra is located within Nocatee in Northeastern Florida, just 20 miles south of Jacksonville. The area offers endless opportunities for excellent recreation and entertainment. Situated close to I-95, residents looking to travel to other parts of Florida can do so easily. Golfers will love the numerous courses in the area offering play for all skill levels. Sports fans will enjoy the professional sports teams located in Jacksonville such as the Jacksonville Jaguars football team.
With a close proximity to grocery stores, pharmacies, and medical services, residents never have to travel too far for daily conveniences. Well-built homes along with luxurious amenities in a convenient area attract active adults from across the country to Del Webb Ponte Vedra.
Del Webb Ponte Vedra Amenities
- Anastasia Club - 37,800 Sq. Ft.
- Champions Learning Lounge
- Atlantic Fitness Indoor Lap Pool
- Plantation Fitness Room
- Magnolia Movement Studio
- Sandcastle Day Spa
- Steam Room & Sauna
- Royal Palm Ballroom & Stage
- Catering Kitchen
- Sawgrass Cafe
- Card Room
- Ceramics Studio
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Sewing Studio
- Computer Center
- Palm Library
- Outdoor Resort-Style Pool & Spa
- 6 Tennis Courts
- 6 Bocce Ball Courts
- 8 Pickleball Courts
- BBQ Pavilion
- Picnic Area
- Event Lawn
- Putting Green
- Fishing Lakes
- Nocatee Nature Preserves
- 6-Mile Nature Trail
- Central Park & Community Garden
Del Webb Ponte Vedra Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Del Webb Ponte Vedra. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Bible Study
- Block Captains
- Book Club
- Computer Club
- Golf Group
- Helping Hands
- Ladies' Tennis
- The Osher Life Long Learning Institute
- Party Planning Committee
- Photography Club
- Riverwood Women's Club
- Weight Watchers
- Wildlife Club
- Women's Golf Group
Price Range: High $200s - Low $300s
Condo units in Del Webb Ponte Vedra are in four-story buildings with elevator access. These units range from 1,810 to 2,129 square feet of living space and have two or three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and lot parking. These condo units are available on a resale-only basis. Please Note: Not all floor plans are available at this time.View Floorplans
|Model Name||Sq. Ft.||Beds||Baths||Garage|
Price Range: Mid $200s - Low $300s
Carriage Homes range from 1,438 to 1,857 square feet of living space with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached one-car garage. These homes are arranged in groups of six homes offering great low-maintenance exteriors. These homes are available on a resale-only basis.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $200s - Mid $300s
Garden Homes offer single-family homes with two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. These models are great options for those looking to downsize without giving up functionality. Some models are available as new construction or resale.View Floorplans
Single Family Homes
Price Range: Mid $200s - High $300s
These models are among the first constructed in Del Webb Ponte Vedra. Offering between 1,720 and 2,618 square feet of living space each model has at least two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an attached two-car garage. These models are available on a resale-only basis.View Floorplans
Price Range: Low $300s - High $300s
The Classic Homes collection offers single-family homes with two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Ranging from 1,620 to 2,029 square feet of living space these floor plans have open floor plans and great private master suites. Some models are available as new construction or resale.View Floorplans
Thicket Creek Series
Price Range: Mid $300s - Low $600s
Generation 1 Homes are built by Del Webb and are available on a resale-only basis.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $300s - Mid $600s
Estate Homes range between 2,315 and 2,611 square feet of living space with two to four bedrooms, two to four bathrooms, and an attached two to three-car garage. These homes are among the largest offered in the community. Some homes are available as new construction or resale.View Floorplans
Del Webb Ponte Vedra Reviews
- Daria M.|March 18, 2020I am so impressed with the DelWebb community and everyone involved with the purchase of my home from the initial sales appt to the completion and closing !
It was a hands on experience from the beginning and even after closing I feel I can reach out and get help and advice !!!
Clyde Sanders was and is an amazing realtor..he goes above and beyond to care for the needs and concerns of the customer..I am so impressed by his knowledge and understanding of the home purchasing process. He really helped to make a potentially very stressful experience one of excitement and anticipation!!
I can’t thank him enough for his caring and attention! My closing process and some “hiccups “ and Clyde’s empathy and support carried me through to a successful outcome .
- Jennifer T.|December 30, 2019We recommend the Cavanaugh Team completely and without reservation for the purpose of purchasing a home. Roger Harding helped us purchase our home. Here is a list of some of the things we appreciate in Roger:
• Good communication skills, Roger is a perceptive listener, he kept us in the loop through every step of the process and was quick to respond to our emails, texts, and phone calls.
• Knowledgeable, Roger and the Cavanaugh team are experts on Del Webb Nocatee and Sweetwater, they offered us a wealth of information about the communities, different floor plans and aspects of construction, varying companies that had been involved in the building of the houses and history of the developments.
• Supportive, Roger went above and beyond our expectations not only in showing us many properties (and a few of them many times over); but also in offering helpful information such as landscaping options and consideration of traffic noise; helping us with on-line completion of forms, insuring that the requested repairs on our new house had been completed appropriately.
• Provided valuable network connections such as an excellent and thorough house inspector, a mortgage loan officer who worked diligently to help us qualify for the interest rate and terms that we desired, a list of proven skilled craftsmen to make the decorative changes we desired for the new purchase.
Roger and the Cavanaugh Team were attentive to details, always organized, always efficient, and walked us through every step of the process. They had the answers to our every question. They took the stress out of purchasing real estate. Above all else – they are incredibly nice people – a joy to work with.
- Rick R.|September 24, 2019We were extremely pleased with the performance and service we received while selling our Del Webb home in Nocatee. We were kept informed throughout the process and we sold our home for a fair price. We were completely satisfied with the Effort by our real estate agents.
- Ross D.|December 19, 2018My wife & I were very satisfied with Remax Unlimited/Tom Cavanaugh & their team. Having Tom represent our interests was a blessing.
- Steve H.|October 25, 2018Was a great experience purchasing our new home at Del Webb in Ponte Vedra through Brian Sacks at Cavanaugh.
- Lynn W.|October 25, 2018I have lived here a little over two years and have found the community to offer excellent amenities in an area of North Florida that enjoys great weather and excellent opportunities.
- Carol s.|October 22, 2018It’s been three years and we still love living in DelWebb. We have so many choices of what to do on a daily basis. Have made many new friends. Love the closeness of the beach, and shopping in Jacksonville and St Augustine.
- Ronald H.|October 21, 2018My wife and I have lived in this Del Webb community since June 24, 2017, and we love it. The landscape is beautiful, the facilities are great, the residents are friendly and helpful, and there are numerous activities available within the community, as well as in Jacksonville and St. Augustine. We especially like the well equipped gym in our community center, plus numerous other amenities, such as indoor and outdoor pools, meeting rooms and space for presentations of movies and live acts. We have even begun having dinner theaters there, and there are many active interest groups to join. We don't have a golf cart, but many residents do, and we like the fact that the community has a manned entrance gate, 24/7.
- Jeff & Lynn Williford (Resident/Homeowner)|November 20, 2017After living here for over a year, we are still extremely pleased with our selection.
- Jan and Aldo (Resident/Homeowner)|November 19, 2017We looked at dozens of communities for two years in the Carolinas, Georgia and Florida before finding this gem. We like the community, the activities and our neighbors. Thank you, Brian and the Cavanaugh team, for your help and expertise in making this transition in our lives.
- Monica (Resident/Homeowner)|November 19, 2017After visiting many communities, we moved to DelWebb Ponte Vedra a few months ago and just love it here. People are very friendly and helpful, the facilities and amenities are top notch.
- Giovani L.|January 29, 2017Great location within the Nocatee community! Homes are newer and he clubhouse is great! So many activities to sign up for and the grocery store and pharmacy are close by.
- Jan and Mark Vernon (Resident/Homeowner)|October 26, 2016A really fun community with wonderful amenities and very comfortable homes. Highly recommend Del Webb Ponte Vedra.
- Carol and Tony S. (Resident/Homeowner)|October 26, 2016Loved the community the moment I visited. We visited 4 other communities and decided to buy in DelWebb, Ponte Vedra, FL. Wonderful home, neighborhood and friends. Very active, the more clubs you join, the more friends you make. If the club you are looking for does not exist you can form an interest group or club. Close proximity to the beach and Jacksonville. We feel like we are on a permanent vacation.
- Rob & Sharon Kenner (Resident/Homeowner)|October 26, 2016We searched for four months to find the PERFECT place to retire and bought a resale at the end of July, 2016. We moved from Boca Raton and wanted an active adult community where we'd experience seasons, less traffic, beautiful surroundings, activities for our four granddaughters, access to great culture and enough amenities and activities to keep us as busy as we wanted to be. We didn't want to be in a community where they 'took paradise and put up a parking lot', where all the trees were cut down to pigeon-hole us with neighbors to either side and in front and behind. Unlike other active adult communities that appear to restrict grandkids (e.g. use of the pool Sat., Sun & Mon. between 2-5 PM) we have the Nocatee Splash Park and playgrounds and our granddaughters LOVED it when they visited. We quickly learned to play Pickle Ball, and try to play three times a week. We love it here and always feel good walking through the clubhouse or bike riding. I've finally started doing Yoga and feel so much better then I have in a LONG time. We were talking about taking a vacation and going to an all-inclusive resort, and then we laughed because we LIVE in an all-inclusive resort! It's hard to take the smile off my face because it feels great to have made it to Del Webb Ponte Vedra!
- Carole D.(Resident/Homeowner)|October 25, 2016This is a beautiful community. Close to a lot of quality shopping, which was important to me! It doesn't hurt to have the ocean only 15 minutes away! Except for the hot summers, the weather here is great. Cherya and Tom Cavanaugh have worked with us on several transactions. We wouldn't use anyone else! Ethical, honest and they will bring the Starbucks, if needed!!!!
- Jeff & Lynn W (Resident/Homeowner)|October 25, 2016On a visit to St. Augustine this past March, we fell in love with the area. We have looked all over the country for that perfect place. When we found this website, we contacted Cheryl and the Cavanaugh Team to check out the area. Brian showed us around the area and homes that were of interest to us. Nocatee and Riverwood stood out head and shoulders above the rest for aesthetics and amenities. Next thing was the home and lot selection. Brian was a great help and took photos all through the construction since we lived too far away to watch ourselves. We moved in August and the amenities and activities are boundless.
- Patrice C.(Resident/Homeowner)|October 19, 2016My new life at Del Webb Ponte Vedra is everything I dreamed it would be and more. My new motto is so much to do so little time! Wonderful friends and neighbors and so much more, the beauty of Nocatee and the surroundings are just part of another day in Paradise.
- Rita A.(Resident/Homeowner)|October 12, 2016Del Webb has something for everyone. It is a beautiful community with great comradery. Participate in as little or as much as you wish.
- Tina and Jim W (Resident/Homeowner)|June 26, 2015We owe our complete 100% gratitude to Cherya Cavanaugh for being the best agent we could ask for! She is the best and went out of her way many times to meet on our schedule and to make sure we got the home we fell in love with here at Del Webb!! We love the community, the people, the activities, everything!! Nocatee has so much to offer also, we are living our retirement dream! Cherya is outstanding, I recommend her highly!
- This community is wonderful.The people are very friendly and welcoming.We used Tom and Cherya Cavana |June 2, 2015Do a very thorough walkthrough prior to closing and note any desrepincies.
- Ronald B.(Resident/Homeowner)|April 7, 2015My wife and I love it here in Ponte Vedra. There is so much to do, both functionally and socially. Love the weather and preserve areas that add to the richness of the community. It also helps that three of our grandchildren are just 15 minutes away. Life is good!!!
- Jean F.(Resident/Homeowner)|April 7, 2015LOVE everything about this DelWebb. Love the area, beach, Nocatee area, community, all our new friends and our new life style. It's a little slice of heaven.
- Cathy F.(Resident/Homeowner)|March 30, 2015There is no place like this anywhere else. We searched south Florida, South Carolina,California and Arizona and this is by far the best ever! We have a very active life style with great friends who we met right away and we are literally 7 minutes to the beach. What more could you ask for? Everyone here is happy and positive and living in Nocatee is an added bonus. If you are looking better check it out it is fabulous!! We used Cherya and Tom Cavanaugh to help us find our forever home. They are experienced with Del Webb and the entire area and we are pleased to have them as our realtors.
- dragon13 (Resident/Homeowner)|September 16, 2014Del Webb is a great place for couples only and of very similar backgrounds and social experiences. It is a terrible place for singles who are basically excluded from everything. Del Webb representatives rule and basically cater to only couples and ignore any requests from others. They run your life from dawn to dusk and are very disrespectful to those not consider desirable in the community. Del Web "clubs" are based upon cliques that have to let you join but openly exclude you. Very elitist and exclusive. On the other hand Del Webb is a great place to own a home. It is very well maintained and has excellent amenities. Housing is the best deal in the area but be prepared to pay for that privilege. If you are single and you want a social life you can join the Ponte Vedra or Sawgrass Club in Ponte Vedra were you have tennis golf,beach clubs and can meet other single people and will be socially acceptable. Beware of hidden fees and costs at Del Webb. Insist on full disclosure of hidden costs and "special assessments". Pulte and his gang rule the roost here. so be prepared to be a "stepford wife".
- Cathy (Resident/Homeowner)|January 1, 2014Lovely place and people
The community surrounding (Nocatee) is perfectly manicured and as well.
6 miles to beach and shopping is convenient
Everything you want weather, great surroundings, people who are active and the ocean! Love it!
Looked everywhere until we found perfection.
- Robert A.(Resident/Homeowner)|August 21, 2013Whats not to like! This place is paradise including the Nocatee community and the fabulous beaches.....LOVE IT!!!
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|June 23, 2013If you want to feel like you're living in a fancy resort come check out Del Webb Ponte Vedra. From our first visit we were hooked. The amenities are fantastic! Great pools, huge fitness center, community gardens for growing your own veggies, putting green, paved trails and lakes for fishing. Plus, there are tons of events happening all year so our social calendar is pretty booked! My wife and I searched forever to find the perfect community for retirement and are very happy with our decision.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Del Webb Ponte Vedra. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Del Webb Ponte Vedra has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.