- Price Range
- Low $200s - Low $900s
- Home Types
- Attached, Single-Family
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 1994 - Present
- Robson Communities
- 9 reviews
PebbleCreek is a Robson active adult community in Goodyear, Arizona. It is ideally situated between the White Tank Mountains, Estrella Mountain Park, and downtown Phoenix. The planned 6,100 homes of PebbleCreek in Goodyear offer a myriad of enviable amenities and a lifestyle scarcely matched by any community in the Phoenix valley.
The community is home to its very own golf course as well as a variety of additional amenities that make staying active easy at PebbleCreek. Active adult homebuyers looking for a thoughtfully designed community with homes for sale in Goodyear, Arizona should consider life at PebbleCreek.
In this active adult community, residents enjoy a plentiful lineup of exciting amenities. The 47,000 square-foot Eagle's Nest Clubhouse amenity complex is the hub for the community's social activity. It includes a grand ballroom, auditorium, library, fitness center and restaurant. The Creative Arts Center at Eagle's Nest hosts a variety of hobby studios dedicated to ceramics, arts, and crafts, stained glass, and woodworking.
The lavishly appointed Tuscany Country Club amenity center is a mix of refined elegance and casual charm with an Italian countryside flair, located in the center of the community. The Tuscany clubhous includes desirable attractions such as a cafe, full-service restaurant and bar, billiards, library, activity rooms, and a magnificent 332-seat performing arts center. The Tuscany Sports & Aquatics Complex includes a resort-style outdoor pool and spa, indoor lap pool, grandchildren's pool, aerobics, and dance studio and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Residents will find The Oasis Pool in the Southwest area of the community. This recreation facility features a luxurious resort-style pool, with ample outdoor and in-pool seating. Residents will easily be able to enjoy swimming or soaking in the sun on the palm tree-lined covered patio. Here there is also a BBQ area for community gatherings and parties.
Outside, residents enjoy the warm Arizona sunshine while staying active on the miles of walking and biking trails or at the numerous tennis, pickleball and bocce ball courts.
Golfers will cherish this community's two acclaimed championship golf courses. The Eagle's Nest at PebbleCreek has received rave reviews for being a fun, yet challenging course. The 6,790-yard par-72 course features seven lakes and views of the nearby White Tank Mountains. The accompanying Eagle's Nest Clubhouse is an ideal place to enjoy a pre or post-game meal, and it is also home to a fully-stocked pro-shop.
The Tuscany Falls Golf Club was designed by noted golf course architect Dick Bailey. It showcases dramatic mounding, rolling fairways, and strategically placed bunkers. It is a 6,640-yard par-72 course.
After an exciting round of golf, residents like to relax and unwind at either of the community's two restaurants, For an evening of fine dining, both Toscana's Restaurant and Eagle's Nest Restaurant provide finely crafted menus at reasonable prices. Additionally, both clubhouses host outdoor patios and cocktail lounges that provide the ideal atmosphere for drinks with friends and casual lunches.
PebbleCreek Homes & Real Estate
PebbleCreek began construction in 1993. Over the years, Robson has produced a myriad of finely crafted ranch-style floor plans. There are currently a variety of attractive pre-owned and new construction homes available. The newest home series is the Villa Home Series' attached homes. These low-maintenance homes range from 1,404 to 1,903 square feet with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.
There is a large variety of single-family homes offered as both new and resale residences. These single-level homes range from 1,619 to 3,079 square feet. Single-family homes offer two to five bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and a variety of attached garage styles.
For over 30 years, Robson Communities has been creating some of the finest active adult neighborhoods in Arizona. This active adult community is no exception. Whether your passion is golfing, arts and crafts or simply letting your cares melt away by the pool, this community offers something for everyone. The community's numerous charter clubs and interest groups create the opportunity to live a lifestyle that is both physically active and socially engaging. Popular groups include fitness activities like dance class, games that include cards, crafts with sewing, and performance theater.
PebbleCreek is nestled on the outskirts of Goodyear where winding subdivisions give way to open desert and pleasant views. The community's convenient location near the intersection of I-10 and the 303 transit corridor provides convenient access to the many attractions of Phoenix and the northwest valley.
A burgeoning retail area surrounds the community that includes restaurants, grocery stores, and pharmacies. Additionally, many world-class art museums, cultural attractions, and sporting venues are accessible in under an hour.
Amenities at the Tuscany Clubhouse include:
- Library with Wi-Fi
- Billiards Room
- Multi-Purpose Activity Rooms
- Renaissance Theater
Tuscany Fitness Studios
Amenities at Tuscany Fitness Studios includes:
- Studio 1 - Movement Studio
- Studio 2 - Dance Studio
- Studio 3 - Yoga Studio
Eagle's Nest Clubhouse
Amenities at Eagle's Nest Clubhouse includes:
- Billiards Room
- Grand Ballroom
- Fitness Center
- Resort-Style Pool
- Whirlpool Spa
- Lighted Tennis Courts
Creative Arts Center
The Creative Arts Center's amenities collection includes:
- Ceramics Studio
- Expressions Gallery
- Painting Studio
- Sewing, Quilting, and Crafts Rooms
- Woodworking Shop
Oasis Pool Complex
Amenities at the Oasis Pool Complex include:
- Resort-Style Pool
- Large Ramada
- BBQ Grills
Tuscany Sports & Aquatics
The Tuscany Sports & Aquatics collection includes:
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- Resort-Style Pool
- Pool for Grandkids
- Pickleball Complex
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts
PebbleCreek's collection of on-site eateries includes:
- Cool Down Café
- Eagle's Nest Restaurant & Lounge
- Ed's Dogs
- Portofino Coffee Bar
- Toscana's Restaurant
Amenities in the golf collection include:
- Eagle's Nest Championship Courses
- Tuscany Falls Championship Courses
- Pro Shops
Additional Amenities at PebbleCreek include:
- Dog Park
- R.V. Parking
- Softball Field
PebbleCreek Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in PebbleCreek. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- AA Serenity Group
- Ballroom Dance
- Bocce Ball
- Book Club
- Breast Cancer Support
- Computer Club
- Italian American Club
- Jazz Dance Class
- Knimble Kneedles
- Line Dancing
- Model Railroads
- Nester's Investment
- Painting with Oils
- Parkinson's Support Group
- PebbleCreek Musicians
- PebbleCreek Performing Arts Council
- PebbleCreek Singers
- Players Community Theater
- Rovin' Pebbles RV Club
- Senior Softball
- Sewing Guild
- Shalom Club
- Showtime Productions
- Singles Club
- Spanish Classes
- Stained Glass
- Tap Classes
- Women's Investment
- Women's Softball
Villa Home Series
Price Range: High $200s - Low $300s
The Villa Home Series is the newest series of attached homes that offer between 1,569 to 1,903 square feet of living space. All homes offer two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.View Floorplans
Casita Home Series
Price Range: High $100s - Mid $200s
The Casita Home Series is no longer offered as new construction. Homebuyers can find these homes as previously owned and they offer between 1,110 to 1,580 square feet of living space with two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached garage.View Floorplans
Tradition Home Series
Price Range: Low $300s - Mid $300s
The Tradition Home Series offers new and resale homes. These floor plans range from 1,589 to 1,965 square feet of living space with two to three bedrooms, two or two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached garage.View Floorplans
Premiere Home Series
Price Range: High $300s - High $400s
The Premiere Home Series floor plans can be found as new construction and resale as well. These homes offer two to four bedrooms, two to three-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached garage. There are a variety of different options and these homes range from 1,272 to 2,541 square feet in size.View Floorplans
|Model Name||Sq. Ft.||Beds||Baths||Garage|
|Diego||1600 - 1810||2 - 3||2 - 3||2|
|Sedona||1841 - 2310||2 - 4 + Den||2 - 3||2 - 3|
|Topaz||1887 - 2112||2 - 3||2||2|
|Cortez||2051||2 + Den - 3||2.5||2.5|
|Medina||2132||2 + Den - 4||2.5 - 3.5||2.5|
|Solaris||2165||2 + Den||2.5||3|
|Treviso||2204||2 + Den||2.5||2.5|
|Vienta||2313||2 + Den||2.5||3|
|Mirador||2366||2 + Den - 3||2.5||2.5|
|Tesoro||2395||2 + Den||2.5||2.5|
|Verso||2402||2 + Den||2.5||2.5|
|Sonata||2541||2 + Den - 3 + Den||2.5||2.5 - 3.5|
|Avalon||2695||2 + Den||2.5||3|
|Mira||2271||2 + Den||2.5||2.5|
Estate Home Series
Price Range: Low $500s - Mid $500s
The Estate homes are offered as new construction. These lovely homes offer 2,686 to 3,134 square feet of living space with two to four bedrooms, two-and-a-half to three-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached three-car garage. Both floor plans offer a den option as well.View Floorplans
Luxury Home Series
Price Range: Mid $200s - Mid $600s
The Luxury Home Series' floor plans are no longer offered as new construction. Homebuyers can select a resale home in this collect that ranges from 1,844 to 3,408 square feet of living space. These homes are the largest in PebbleCreek and offer two to five bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached garage.View Floorplans
- Tom S.(Resident/Homeowner)|May 20, 2020The JET NOISE from Luke Air Force Base is off-the-charts. It's like living in a war zone - jets roaring overhead morning, noon, and night. You can have your TV at 95% high volume and STILL easily hear the jets roaring.
- Tom S.|May 13, 2020The JET NOISE from Luke Air Force Base is off-the-charts! Jets are roaring overhead every day - morning, noon, and night. It sounds like you're in a war zone. Anybody with PTSS, or normal hearing, will regret moving here!
- Tom S.|May 13, 2020Horrible place to live - the jet noise from Luke Air Force Base is off-the-charts! Jets roaring morning, noon, and night.
- Cathi H.|March 26, 2019We are so happy that we made the decision to move to PebbleCreek. We had our home built and we couldn’t be more pleased with it. Our life in PebbleCreek is working out better than we could have asked for. There is so much to do and so many great people, many of which have become our friends. Truly, life is good!
- Jack C.|August 7, 2018Last July out of the blue my wife said, "I think I want to move back to Arizona." She was living in Tucson when we met 31 years ago, and I was in California.
She had done some research on 55+ communities (we lived in Sun City Lincoln Hills, CA) and found PebbleCreek. So we came down for three days, scoped out the community and surrounding 55+ communities. We really fell in love with PC, so much to offer and because they're still building there's a constant influx of new people.
We ended up buying a resale and moving here in November 2017. Besides all the wonderful amenities, endless resources and clubs the people here are so warm and welcomiing. We've made more friends in 8 months here than the 4 years we lived in Sun City Lincoln Hills.
- William M.|March 8, 2017This is a very nice community with a tremendous amount to do. The clubhouses are gorgeous and the homes are very well built. Location is also very ideal being right off I-10 and Loop 303. Not too far from Westgate and a ton of shopping and restaurants very close by. Really enjoyed touring around this area.
- William M.|December 25, 2016One of the nicest around. Robson builds a very nice home and there are plenty of resale homes as well. Several clubhouses and facilities for the owners to stay busy. A few golf courses too. Very good spot.
- Tom (Resident/Homeowner)|December 4, 2013Want to clarify what another reviewer stated about minimum age. Pebble Creek is intended for ownership for those 55 and older. There is an exception in HOA rules that will allow a renter 40 and older with approval of the board.
PEBBLE CREEK is paradise! There is no other way to put it. The homeowner regulations are rigorous but that is precisely why everyones values are protected and why everything in the community is quite literally, perfect.
Think Walt Disney Resort. We visited numerous times before we bought trying desperately to find a flaw and couldn't; purchased a resale in 2012 and couldn't be happier!
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|April 29, 2013I took a job transfer to Phoenix and upon first looking for a home I was a little discouraged by all the communities geared towards, well, older people. My wife and I were hesitant to even consider an age-restricted community but PebbleCreek is just so amazing it really won us over. It's open to residents age 40 and up. Lots of the homeowners are between 40 and 50 so we fit right in. Having the fitness center and swimming pools, the golf and restaurants all right in your community is really nice and gives you the feeling like you're on vacation. Looking forward to actually being retired so I can spend more time enjoying everything here!
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of PebbleCreek. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding PebbleCreek has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.