- Price Range
- Low $200s - Mid $400s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2010 - Present
- Taylor Morrison
- 9 reviews
CantaMia at Estrella Overview
CantaMia at Estrella is at 55+ community located within the master-planned community of Estrella in Goodyear, Arizona. It is an innovative active adult community with an artistic and visionary flair in the heart of the Sonoran Desert Valley. The focus of this gated community is on sustainable living and the community meshes harmoniously with Goodyear's scenic neighborhoods. CantaMia at Estrella has a distinct approach to stay in tune with nature and encourages healthy connections between residents and the environment. The modern on-site amenities are perfectly suited for today's active adults.
This community is surrounded by the scenic north and south lakes of Estrella and miles of walking trails. While CantaMia at Estrella is for adults aged 55 or better, Estrella's other neighborhoods span multiple generations.
CantaMia at Estrella Amenities
The central hub of activity is the 29,000 square-foot Village Center. This spectacular facility boasts a large, state-of-the-art fitness center with an aerobics studio that offers classes such as yoga, low-impact aerobics, and Zumba. Residents also enjoy indoor and outdoor pools, a spa, as well as separate locker rooms with steam rooms. The Village Center also features a learning center, demonstration and teaching kitchen, library, computers, and a variety of multi-purpose rooms. Outside, residents can soak up the sun on the spacious sun deck that surrounds the resort-style pool or play a friendly game of pickleball, bocce ball or tennis.
CantaMia at Estrella Homes & Real Estate
The builder, Taylor Morrison, offers 1,700 home sites and a variety of detached and attached floor plans. Construction of CantaMia at Estrella began in 2010, meaning home buyers can reap the benefits of newly constructed homes with all of the latest upgrades and energy-saving enhancements. As time has passed, pre-owned homes are becoming available as well. All of the residences in CantaMia at Estrella can follow the "Environments for Living Certified Green" program and choose optional echo solar system panels. Other features include internal moisture management, improved thermal systems, fresh air ventilation, as well as combustion safety and energy efficient lighting and appliances.
The Duet series single-family homes in CantaMia at Estrella are offered in seven floor plans that range from 1,189 to 1,700 square feet in size. The smallest home plan has one bedroom with a den, while the other three attached models offer two bedrooms. All have two baths and two-car garages.
There are 18 home plans of detached single-family homes. The smallest has 1,419 square feet and the largest has 2,852 square feet. All have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and at least a two-car garage. Many of these single-family homes have dens or dining rooms; or a combination of both. The two largest models also feature living rooms.
CantaMia at Estrella Lifestyle
CantaMia at Estrella in Goodyear, AZ combines a creative lifestyle with comfort. Its residents live in harmony with their surroundings in one of the most desirable areas of the country. Homeowners enjoy living with neighbors who share the same interests and often continue their education right in their own neighborhood. They can do so by attending classes that teach them about genealogy, social media, writing, computers, astronomy, and more. Residents of CantaMia at Estrella enjoy all of Estrella's amenities, which include The Golf Club of Estrella an 18-hole championship golf course set among the edges of the Sonoran Desert with gorgeous views of the Sierra Estrella Mountains. The Starpointe Clubhouse also offers an additional pool, gym, library and more. On-site, a full-time lifestyle director in CantaMia at Estrella helps fill the social calendar. Nearby, residents have many opportunities for shopping, dining, and entertainment such as the Mountain Ranch Marketplace, which is anchored by Safeway and Elliot Market.
Residents have plenty of charming restaurants and quaint stores to choose from in Goodyear. Some popular modern shopping centers in the area include Palm Valley Pavilions and the Market at Estrella Falls - phase one of Estrella Falls Regional Mall. CantaMia at Estrella also has three major entertainment venues close by like The Cricket Pavilion, the Jobing.Com Arena, and the University of Phoenix Stadium. Phoenix can be reached within 45 minutes and offers a world-class lineup of shopping, dining, and cultural events.
CantaMia at Estrella Amenities
Below is a list a CantaMia at Estrella's amenities designed exclusively for its active adult residents.
- CantaMia Village Center - 29,000 Sq. Ft.
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Craft Room
- Learning Center
- Demonstration Kitchen
- Technology Center
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool & Spa
- Aerobics Studio
- Massage & Spa Rooms
- Resort-Style Pool & Spa
- Horseshoe Pits
- 2 Pickleball Courts
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- Scenic Lakes & Ponds
Residents of CantaMia have access to the amenities found in the master-planned community of Estrella.
- Starpointe Residents Club - 24,400 Sq. Ft.
- Meeting Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Locker Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Splash Water Park
- Tennis Courts
- 18-Hole Estrella Golf Course
CantaMia at Estrella Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in CantaMia at Estrella. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Astronomy Classes
- Computer 101
- Cooking Classes
- Group Trips
- Healthy Habits
- Low-Impact Aerobics
- Social Networking 101
- Writing Classes
Price Range: Low $200s - Mid $200s
The single-family homes in CantaMia are offered in seven floor plans that range from 1,189 to 1,700 square feet in size. These homes are offered as both new and resale buying options. The Duet Series' homes features one to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.View Floorplans
Chorus Series Homes
Price Range: Low $200s - Mid $200s
The Chorus Series offers both new and resale homes. They typically feature two bedrooms, a den, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. The Aria floor plan is the only plan that offers a den that can be utilized as a third bedroom. These homes range from 1,419 to 1,766 square feet in size.View Floorplans
Ensemble Series Homes
Price Range: Mid $200s - High $200s
The Ensemble Series offers eight floor plans that range from 1,629 to 2,280 square feet in size. These homes feature two the three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached two or three-car garage. Depending on which plan you choose, these homes are available as new or resale.View Floorplans
Symphony Series Homes
Price Range: Low $300s - Low $400s
The Symphony Series features the largest homes in CantaMia with 2,261 to 2,852 square feet of living space. Available as new or resale, these homes offer two to four bedrooms, two to three-and-a-half bathrooms, and a two or three-car garage. Some homes have a casita options, perfect for guests.View Floorplans
CantaMia at Estrella Reviews
- Laura D.|July 4, 2020Nice community but too many rules.
- Al H.|February 18, 2020The people are wonderful and the amenities are exactly what we were looking for but the management company and the builders do not listen to it respect the residents after they purchase and move in. The community manager treats residents like second class citizens and have no interest in listening to homeowners . They have a resident advisory committee with no voteing power or say so. They refuse to meet with resident and the manager has such poor leadership skills that we have a very high turnover of staff. There are better places to live. fortunately the residents are amazing and it's easy to make friends. Arbitrary rules designed by the HOA are not for the benefit of the community or the residents. Just got the HOA. Plus the reserve account is very dangerously low.
- Ernst W.|May 28, 2019Would give it a 5 star if it would not be for the HOA manager without any people or customer service skills and bad manors.
Other than that best place to live 👍😀
- mike G.|May 19, 2018My first visit to this community revealed beautiful homes and nice amenities.The second visit I had time to speak to residents and some staff members .This was surprising to hear only good things about all the fun people were experiencing . I was astonished that nobody was having any bad things to say. This is a great to see everyone is pleased to live here.
- Ric M.|April 19, 2018CantaMia is a wonderful, active 55+ community. From the moment you enter the private gates, you are treated to beautiful lakes and streams, a two-story clubhouse featuring an indoor and outdoor pool plus every activity you could imagine. The people are friendly and the homes are absolutely beautiful. There is a great cafe in the clubhouse serving fabulous dishes at very reasonable prices.
- Mara P.(Resident/Homeowner)|November 15, 2017With 1700 homes at completion this community is a "boutique" community. Streets wind among hills and valleys as the community is located in the Estrella Mountain Range in Southwestern Arizona.
- AZbound (Resident/Homeowner)|February 1, 2014We came out to Canta Mia in November of 2012 and fell in love. We purchased a home and are using it as a vacation place until we finally retire.
The clubhouse is beautiful, the people are friendly and the homes are well built and affordable (coming form NY).
- Margo |September 23, 2013We have just completed our three night stay in one of their homes.
My strongest impression has been the friendliness and enthusiasm of all the residents I met. Everyone loves living here and encourages you to make this your future home.
Home designs are excellent and options are endless. I was really stunned at how energy efficiently the homes are built and the fact they guarantee your monthly average cost.
This community is at the top of my list.
- Judith T.|March 4, 2012I visited and found it to a beautiful facility,with friendly sales staff and general staff.Club house is stunning.Web site said t is not finished,but it looks finished to me.You may want to change web site info.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of CantaMia at Estrella. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding CantaMia at Estrella has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.