- Price Range
- Low $300s - High $400s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 1999 - Present
- R.E Collier
- 5 reviews
The Village of Amberleigh Overview
The Village of Amberleigh is an active lifestyle community in North Chesterfield, VA. This quaint neighborhood, which is situated on 41 acres of lush landscaping, appeals to residents because of its quality built, low-maintenance homes, tree-lined sidewalks, cobbled paver driveways, and quiet setting. Residents also have well-appointed amenities found at the clubhouse, which acts as the heart of the community and brings neighbors together to build lasting friendships. Located in the Richmond area, residents will also love the small-town charm of this vibrant community that's also close to daily conveniences and attractions.
The Village of Amberleigh Amenities
Residents get together in the clubhouse that's full of social spaces and recreational areas that keep them busy any day of the week. Neighbors mingle in the gathering room or play games at one of the card tables. Staying in shape is easy with an exercise room onsite. Residents can prepare snacks in the catering kitchen for parties or meetings. Bookworms can check out the latest novel in the library for some quiet reading.
Outdoors, homeowners can take a refreshing dip in the pool or lounge on the patio. They can also enjoy leisurely strolls along the community's walking and biking trails while enjoying the surrounding parks and natural space.
The Village of Amberleigh Homes & Real Estate
Construction of The Village of Amberleigh began in 1999 by builder R.E. Collier. This active lifestyle community will have 173 residences upon completion. Homebuyers can choose from a variety of distinct floor plans that are designed to reflect the Craftsman era with Cape or Tudor styles. These attached homes offer two or three bedrooms, two or two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. All homes feature first-floor master suites, modern kitchens, Maytag appliances, and hand-crafted cobbled paver driveways.
Residents can forget about raking leaves, mowing the lawn, cleaning gutters, or painting walls because it's all included in the homeowner's association (HOA) fee. The HOA fee takes care of exterior home maintenance, allowing active residents to sit back and relax so they can pursue new hobbies and have fun.
The Village of Amberleigh Lifestyle
Homeowners can be as active and social as they want in this welcoming community. Residents typically get together at the clubhouse for coffee gatherings, holiday parties, cards, board games, or ice cream socials. Homeowners can also join book clubs, cookouts, or viewing parties for sporting events along with neighbors. The community also hosts night outings or day trips that allow residents to explore the surrounding areas.
The Village of Amberleigh is in Chesterfield County in Central Virginia. Residents are within walking distance to a bank, church, and retail shops. Just a bit farther down Hull Street Road are additional restaurants; Big Lots, Rockwood Square Shopping Center, Starbucks, and Oxbridge Square Shopping Center. Outdoor enthusiasts will love having plenty of parks and natural space for recreational activities. Rockwood Park and Rockwood Nature Center are just six minutes away. Scenic views of Gregory's Pond are nearby as well. Golfers can play a round at Stonehenge Golf & Country Club that's only 15 minutes away.
For big-city entertainment and attractions, Richmond is less than 20 minutes away. There they will find the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Science Museum of Virginia, and University of Richmond as well as fine dining, shopping, and entertainment options. When traveling long distance is necessary, Richmond International Airport is nearby. The Village of Amberleigh in North Chesterfield, VA, is the ideal destination for discerning homebuyers seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle within the Richmond area.
The Village of Amberleigh Amenities
- Gathering Room
- Exercise Room
- Card Tables
- Catering Kitchen
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Patio
- Walking & Biking Trails
- Parks & Natural Space
The Village of Amberleigh Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in The Village of Amberleigh. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Board Games
- Book Club
- Coffee Gatherings
- Day Trips
- Holiday Parties
- Ice Cream Socials
- Night Outings
- World Cup Viewing Parties
- World Series Viewing Parties
Price Range: Low $300s - High $400s
Construction of The Villages of Amberleigh began in 1999 by builder R.E. Collier. This active lifestyle community will have 173 residences upon completion. Homebuyers can choose from a variety of distinct floor plans that are designed to reflect the Craftsman era with Cape or Tudor styles. These attached homes offer two or three bedrooms, two or two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. All homes feature first-floor master suites, modern kitchens, Maytag appliances, and hand-crafted cobbled paver driveways. Please Note: Floor plans are not available at this time.View Floorplans
The Village of Amberleigh Reviews
- lynn w.|October 3, 2020After looking for months for a home to downsize to, when I drove into the Village of Amberleigh, I knew this was it. Bought a home within a month and absolutely love.
- Gisela and Tom (Resident/Homeowner)|September 7, 2017Moving to Amberleigh Village was the best choice. We really love it here. The people are so friendly and it did not take us long to feel at home here. The location is great .All of our favorite stores are within short distance.
- Martha and Nelson |October 31, 2016My husband and I are in the process of determining our next destination for retirement. We have fallen in love with Amberleigh. From the moment of driving into the streets, the beauty, character, and charm totally resonated with our hopes for our new community. As we learned more and began looking at the properties, we were amazed at the uniqueness of the homes coupled with an unsurpassable quality that we cannot imagine is found elsewhere except where Dick Collier builds. What a special place The Village of Amberleigh is!
- Cecile M.(Resident/Homeowner)|September 17, 2016I love Amberleigh. My house in Delaware sold very quickly and I moved in with my daughter while searching for a new home. I found Amberleigh online and first went to investigate on my own. My first impression was friendly, from the waves I got from neighbors. I stopped and talked to one of the residents who was walking her dog. She loved living here and actually is now in her second home in Amberleigh. All the first impressions were permanent ones. I love the convenience of my location - especially near Rockwood Park where my dog gets to socialize and I get to do the same while playing pickleball. I love that the pool and clubhouse are convenient and available for those who like to play cards, dominoes, bridge or just sit and enjoy the pool and neighbors. My daughter's recent wedding reception was held at our clubhouse. My neighbors are wonderful people who share their time and talents, from running errands for others, potlucks at the clubhouse, or serving on a committee. Oh yes, there are also wonderfully designed homes here.
- Jane E.(Resident/Homeowner)|September 15, 2016Amberleigh appealed to me the first time I saw it. At that time (2005), only Section 1 was complete. It just looked so charming. And my daughter and family were just up Hull Street. Through the years, I have come to appreciate the security I feel living here and the ability to easily make friends since I came from NY. The house is well built and I was able to customize to get what I wanted. Amberleigh is the perfect size and is close to all the shopping, movies and restaurants you could want. I would highly recommend the Village of Amberleigh to anyone who wants easy, comfortable living to simplify your life.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of The Village of Amberleigh. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding The Village of Amberleigh has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.