Luckily, many communities offer excellent packages that allow you to spend a few days living as a resident so you can meet potential neighbors and get better acquainted with everything these communities have to offer.
When you’re ready to get serious about narrowing down the options for where you’ll spend the best years of your life, here are a few of the communities that offer great multi-day packages in North and South Carolina.
Brunswick Forest - Leland, NC
Brunswick Forest is an active lifestyle community located in Leland, North Carolina. This picturesque coastal community is a 4,500-acre retreat surrounded by lush woods and is situated just ten minutes from historic Wilmington and 30 minutes from Atlantic beaches.
With approximately 8,000 homes and amenities throughout the community, Brunswick Forest offers many clubs that provide plenty of opportunities to stay active both indoors and outdoors. This community offers a three-day/two-night accommodations package for two for just $179. It includes the following:
- A customized trip to explore Wilmington, with the attractions and dining spots that interest you the most.
- Personal VIP tour of Brunswick Forest’s neighborhoods, amenity centers, and extraordinary beauty.
- Round of golf for two at the Cape Fear National Championship Course.
- Owner-for-a-day privileges at the 18,000-square-foot Fitness & Wellness Center, which includes tennis, indoor and outdoor pools, exercise classes, cardiovascular equipment, and a poolside or greenside lunch as special guests.
Trilogy Lake Norman - Denver, NC
Trilogy Lake Norman in the Charlotte area is a resort-style community with amazing indoor and outdoor amenities needed to live life to the fullest. With several floor plans to choose from, homebuyers can find the home that's just right for them. Life in this active lifestyle neighborhood begins within the community but is enriched by the surrounding area. Homeowners are just minutes from beautiful Lake Norman, shopping areas, and world-class attractions in Charlotte.
If you’re interested in getting a taste of what life could be like here, the best way to experience it is with the Discovery Stay package. The package is $399 and includes:
- Three-day/two-night stay in a fully-equipped home with access to a golf cart or bicycles.
- Private community tour of the models, clubs and home sites
- $200 gift card to book activities such as golf, dining, or spa services.
- Full club access
- 10% discount on all retail purchases at the spa, sports shop, and marketplace in the Trilogy Lake Norman community.
Del Webb Wilmington - Wilmington, NC
Del Webb Wilmington is a 55+ community in historic Wilmington, NC. This active adult neighborhood is part of the RiverLights master-planned community and consists of 547 single-family homes. It features an active and social lifestyle as well as provides a convenient location that's close to the Cape Fear River and North Carolina beaches.
Experience all that Del Webb Wilmington has to offer with its Explore Del Webb Wilmington Program. Enjoy the 15,000 square-foot amenity center, a personal tour of the community and its furnished models with one of the community’s sales consultants, as well as an opportunity to meet with one of its resident ambassadors. You’ll also be invited to participate in any lifestyle events taking place during your stay.
Cresswind Charleston - Summerville, SC
Cresswind Charleston in Summerville, South Carolina is a 55+ community near the Charleston area. Located within the master-planned community of The Ponds, Cresswind is an active adult neighborhood that offers spacious floor plans with first-floor master suites. Cresswind Charleston offers plenty of amenities allowing for a socially and physically active lifestyle. Residents enjoy living in a quiet yet convenient location near golf courses, medical centers, and other services.
Offering a three day/two night Stay & Play Getaway package, Cresswind Charleston grants access to activities and amenities.
- Access to The Club at Cresswind with full use of all amenities to meet neighbors & experience the resident lifestyle.
- Over 21 miles of walking trails, a natural lake for fishing, canoeing or kayaking.
- Visit the community Farmhouse for activities or grab a coffee in the Shady Oak Cottage.
- Comfortable accommodations in a stunning, designer-decorated home. This beautiful two-bedroom, two-bath home also has a den, great room, open sunroom to enjoy your morning coffee, hardwood floors throughout with a gas fireplace, gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters.
- Personalized community and model tour with one of our knowledgeable new home consultants.
- Opportunity to explore the shopping, dining, museums & entertainment in historic downtown Summerville and Charleston.
Hilton Head Lakes - Hardeeville, SC
Hilton Head Lakes in Hardeeville, SC is the area's only lakefront and golf community that offers boat access and plenty of amenities with their 14,000 square-foot clubhouse. This active lifestyle community houses a private boat-navigable, 155-acre lake, a boat ramp and day docks. Here, water sports enthusiasts will find all their needs and wants attended to. Situated perfectly in Hardeeville, this planned community’s amenity-filled lifestyle coupled with the natural beauty of the South Carolina Lowcountry make it ideal for any homebuyer.
Take a closer look at Hilton Head Lakes and enjoy three days/two nights accommodations with breakfast for $299. In this package, you’ll get a round of golf for two at the Golf Club at Hilton Head Lakes and a personal VIP Tour of Hilton Head Lakes.