- Price Range
- Mid $200s - Mid $300s
- Home Types
- Single Family
- Number of Homes
- New And Resale Homes
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2006 - Present
- Hamlin Homes
- 4 reviews
Settler's Ridge Overview
Settler s Ridge is a 55+ community in Richmond, Virginia that is ideally located in Henrico County s Varina District. This low-maintenance community offers hassle-free, single-family homes on a new and resale basis. With a clubhouse that hosts fun events year-round, residents of Settler s Ridge will easily make lifelong friends with neighbors who share the same interests and pastimes.
Active adult homebuyers will love the serene and beautiful surroundings of their 55 and better community all while living close to historic attractions. Settler s Ridge enjoys a quiet setting near major roadways within short driving distance to Williamsburg and Downtown Richmond.
Settler s Ridge Amenities & Lifestyle
At Settler s Ridge the 4,000 square-foot clubhouse is an inviting facility for residents to gather for club meetings or socialize at community parties with friends and neighbors. Residents have use of an exercise room, ballroom with catering kitchen, meeting room, and card room. Settler s Ridge also has a heated indoor pool open year-round exclusively for the residents of Settler's Ridge. Residents enjoy living a worry-free lifestyle with more time to enjoy social or physical activities that are hosted in the clubhouse.
Settler s Ridge Homes & Real Estate
Hamlin Homes began construction of this active adult community in 2006. Settler s Ridge plans to have 166 single-family homes when it's completed. There are seven floor plans that range from approximately 1,265 to 2,075 square feet with two or three bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Every home throughout Settler s Ridge was designed for active adults with first-floor master suites and maintenance-free siding.
Homeowners never have to worry about cutting grass, cleaning gutters, mulching, pulling weeds, shoveling snow, or driveway maintenance because the association dues cover all of these chores.
Settler s Ridge is located in Richmond, Virginia. The community is conveniently close to major roadways that include I-64, I-95, I-295, and Laburnum Avenue. With a location in the Varina District, owning a home in Settler s Ridge means living near historical landmarks like Cedar Hill and Armour House, Curles Neck Plantation, Dabbs House, Dorey Barn, Gravel Hill, and Osborne School House.
Traveling is made simple with Richmond International Airport located only seven miles away from Settler s Ridge. A little farther away Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Chesapeake are popular getaway locations within Virginia. With a location that s rich in history and allows for easy travel, it s easy to see why active adults enjoy living within Settler s Ridge.
Settler's Ridge Amenities
- Clubhouse - 4,000 Sq. Ft.
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Catering Kitchen
- Card Room
- Meeting Room
- Exercise Room
Settler's Ridge Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Settler's Ridge. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Monthly Luncheons
- Ice Cream Socials
- Planned Events
Single Family Homes
Price Range: Mid $200s - Mid $300s
Hamlin Homes has designed seven floor plans specifically for active adults with first-floor master suites and low-maintenance exteriors. The single-family homes within Settler's Ridge offer two or three bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Additional features include front porches and optional patios, perfect for entertaining family and friends.View Floorplans
Settler's Ridge Reviews
- Martha & Gary B.|March 28, 2018We chose Settlers Ridge for many reasons. We are close to our children and grandchildren. The area is a mix of rural and yet we are ten minutes from downtown Richmond where Martha works. The price range was comfortable for us and the fact that the houses are detached is a plus. We had looked at many attached communities and kept coming back to SR. We would be remiss if we did not mention the superb attention we have received from our builder (Mar Mal), Carroll the superintendent/builder for the construction, Stephanie Williams who has been amazingly helpful to us, and Ed Taylor who was instrumental in giving us advice about certain aspects of the home building experience. We look forward to a very comfortable living experience at SR.
- Dot & Art |June 7, 2017We selected Settlers Ridge because the area was close to family members. It had homes in our price range and was close to shopping and yet had the feeling of being out in
the country. The community has many amenities and affords us a more relaxed way of life. The few neighbors we have met have been extremely friendly and have helped with learning more about the area and the community itself.
- Clinton and Tonza Watson (Resident/Homeowner)|September 23, 2016We just moved into Settler's Ridge in Sept. 2016. We are happy with our choice of location and especially happy with our builder. Settlers Ridge is 7 miles from the RVA Airport, Five miles from VCU and the downtown City of Richmond, (where there are many cultural activities and very good restaurants to choose from). One major shopping center, White Oaks, is five miles away. A popular grocery chain store, gas stations, several restaurants and a state of the art Library all within 2.5 miles. Neighborhood is friendly and close knit. Happy we chose Settlers Ridge!
- Ken B.(Resident/Homeowner)|August 29, 2016Recently moved into the community after carefully checking out several others. First impression, I made a good choice. The location positions me perfectly for quick and easy access to all city amenities and a five minute drive to The Shops at White Oak Village. Very friendly residents and pristine neighborhood.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Settler's Ridge. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Settler's Ridge has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.