NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of 55places.com, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Neighborhoods.com, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 07, 2017 at 12:00 AM CST and ending June 30, 2017 at 11:59 PM CST. All online entries must be received by June 30, 2017 at 11:59 CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3BD93NC. The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of 55places.com. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. You may only enter using the Gleam app entry methods available. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of 55places.com.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Apple iPad with a retail value of approximately $329.99. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by 55places.com. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at 55places.com's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 55places.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of 55places.com. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. 55places.com shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT 55PLACES.COM‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that 55places.com, anyone acting on behalf of 55places.com, and 55places.com’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond 55places.com’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, 55places.com may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by 55places.com. 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. 55places.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, 55places.com reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless 55places.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 55 Places, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S. Requests must be received no later than July 12, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Neighborhoods.com, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by 55places.com is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Write-in Entry: You may write in one entry at the address below. Sweepstakes eligibility will be determined by the date the write-in entry is received. We do not accept entries from third parties.
1525 W Homer St.
Chicago, IL 60613
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or MailChimp.
Ray was born in Connecticut, and graduated in 1991 with honors from the University of Massachusetts with a B.A. in political science. Ray has been a resident of Las Vegas since 1992, and has been a full-time real estate agent since 2004, representing buyers exclusively.
Ray focuses his efforts on helping mature adults and Baby Boomers compare their options at all of the 55+ and active adult communitiesRay was born in Connecticut, and graduated in 1991 with honors from the University of Massachusetts with a B.A. in political science. Ray has been a resident of Las Vegas since 1992, and has been a full-time real estate agent since 2004, representing buyers exclusively.
Ray focuses his efforts on helping mature adults and Baby Boomers compare their options at all of the 55+ and active adult communities throughout Las Vegas and Henderson. His keen knowledge of the housing options and amenities in every active adult community makes him the ideal agent to work with for buyers who are not familiar with the Las Vegas valley. Ray will listen to your needs and help you find the perfect home in a community that compliments your lifestyle. In depth market knowledge, strong negotiating skills, and a deep sense of integrity are just a few things that make Ray an effective real estate professional....Read MoreRead Less
Ray is an amazing agent! Our whole team at Wild Dog Digital Real Estate Photography loves to work with him! Highly recommended!
Ben & Wilma L
Earlier this year we decided to move into a 55+ community out of state , but we were not sure where we would be moving. We wanted to visit 55+Earlier this year we decided to move into a 55+ community out of state , but we were not sure where we would be moving. We wanted to visit 55+ communities in Nevada, Arizona, Utah and Colorado. We contacted Ray to see if he would show us around the many 55+ communities that were available in Las Vegas. He called us immediately and scheduled an appointment. On our first visit to Las Vegas, Ray spent a couple of afternoons with us and gave us a grand tour of Sun City Summerlin, Siena and Sun City Anthem. He gave us very knowledgeable background information of the communities, their differences, and their amenities, which was extremely valuable to us when we were trying to narrow down the selection of a city and community. He showed us many models that gave us a good sampling of what we would find in the communities. Ray is a professional who is patient, who lets you form your own opinions of the communities and homes for sale, who accommodates your schedule and is very easy to work with. He shares his knowledge with you and if he doesn't know the answer, he'll find out for you. He spent time with us even though we had not yet committed to living in Las Vegas. After visiting the other states and communities of interest to us, we decided on Las Vegas and Sun City Summerlin. We contacted Ray again and began the serious search for our new home. We spent many days looking at homes and revisited our favorites several times before making an offer on a home that we wanted. Ray expertly guided us through the whole process and even though we had some competition for the bidding on the house, the owner accepted our offer. Ray worked quickly and efficiently to help us through the close of escrow phase. He kept us informed and quickly provided the necessary communication with the seller's agent. When we had questions, he got the answers we needed and represented us well. Escrow closed without a hitch and we are now the proud owners of a beautiful home in Sun City Summerlin. We can heartily endorse Ray as a buyers real estate agent in 55+ communities of Las Vegas....Read MoreRead Less
Ray did an outstanding job for me from start to finish. He was always available for me to call, and always had time for me when I needed help orRay did an outstanding job for me from start to finish. He was always available for me to call, and always had time for me when I needed help or had a question. He constantly gave me useful tips for evaluating the good or bad aspects of a property. If was no problem that I was looking from another state. If some of my choices were already sold by the time we were able to get together, he found new properties to look at. I would certainly recommend Ray for anyone looking for properties in Las Vegas. It was fun to look at houses with him!...Read MoreRead Less
We contacted Ray through 55places.com. We started our house hunt in Sun City Summerlin on June 1st. We listed our Stallion Mt home mid June with Ray. His photographer tookWe contacted Ray through 55places.com. We started our house hunt in Sun City Summerlin on June 1st. We listed our Stallion Mt home mid June with Ray. His photographer took great photos and we got lots of interest immediately. Our home sold after the first viewing. We escalated our house search and with Rays help, found our perfect home. We closed on both homes by August 7th! His patience and speedy response to all our questions made this happen. We highly recommend Ray to house hunters and sellers!...Read MoreRead Less
My husband and I found Ray through the My 55 Places website after discovering the Ardiente community in North Las Vegas. We immediately knew this was the place we wantedMy husband and I found Ray through the My 55 Places website after discovering the Ardiente community in North Las Vegas. We immediately knew this was the place we wanted to live and Ray was instrumental in helping us achieve our dream home. Unfortunately, my husband passed away shortly before closing. But with Ray's support, compassion and dedication, I was able to complete the process and spent almost two years in the Ardiente community. I recently sought Ray's help again in selling this home after the decision to leave Las Vegas. I highly recommend Ray and should circumstances bring be back to the Vegas area, I would definitely contact Ray again!...Read MoreRead Less
There are no words to say how patient and understanding Ray is. He really listens and he cares. I would recommend him like a brother. I will use him againThere are no words to say how patient and understanding Ray is. He really listens and he cares. I would recommend him like a brother. I will use him again in the future without a doubt. He knows this area like it was his backyard. He answers all questions about where stuff is....Read MoreRead Less
It is my pleasure to tell of our experience with Ray as we found our home in Sun City. From the very minute we made contact with Ray and allIt is my pleasure to tell of our experience with Ray as we found our home in Sun City. From the very minute we made contact with Ray and all through the purchase process Ray was attentive, listened to our every need and request and followed through immediately. He was always patient, understanding and never missed a detail. As a Realtor myself for 30 years, I have to say Ray is one of the best!...Read MoreRead Less
Our buying experience was unique, while living in Hawaii, and being at least two times zones away, we bought our home without ever seeing it in person. It was aOur buying experience was unique, while living in Hawaii, and being at least two times zones away, we bought our home without ever seeing it in person. It was a pleasure to work with Ray. Throughout our buying process Ray was in contact with us coordinating with our loan officer and us. Ray was always available to take our phone calls whether they were questions for the seller or questions about the area. We started our internet search for our Henderson home in early 2016. We were familiar with Solera, and the models of homes located there. We first contacted Ray in the fall of 2016 from the 55 places website. We had been looking at homes in the Solera subdivision and narrowed the model of home we wanted to the Whitney. We continued to watch those models until the one that fit our needs came available on the market the beginning of February. Ray did a walk-through using face time to show us the layout of this particular house and the property. We put in an offer the next day and closed on our house March 7th, Ray is very professional and very good to work with. Ray came to the closing appointment of our house to meet us in person for the first time and then took us on a walk through that afternoon of our new home, which was the first time we had actually seen our house in person! Thank You Ray...Read MoreRead Less
Chelle And Stan Lindner
We contacted Ray Glasser when we became interested in moving to Las Vegas. Our first meeting gave us a comfort level that is unmatched. He understood exactly what our wantsWe contacted Ray Glasser when we became interested in moving to Las Vegas. Our first meeting gave us a comfort level that is unmatched. He understood exactly what our wants and needs were and found the perfect home for us at Ardiente. His knowledge and experience has led us to several referrals to our friends and family. We would rate Ray extremely high as an agent who we trust and respect....Read MoreRead Less
We first met Ray in 2013, over the internet, when he helped us relocate from Atlanta to Summerlin. He was so thoughtful and professional and made it an easy moveWe first met Ray in 2013, over the internet, when he helped us relocate from Atlanta to Summerlin. He was so thoughtful and professional and made it an easy move for us. Three years later, when we decided to find a larger home, Ray was the 1st and only realtor we thought to hire. He quickly found the perfect couple to purchase our home at a very fair price and spent endless hours helping us find the exact home we were looking for and now lining in. Ray is a thoughtful, caring and very professional realtor and person....Read MoreRead Less
Ray is a true professional, easy to work with, knows the local market and its pulse. We have had the pleasure of working with Ray on two occasions and areRay is a true professional, easy to work with, knows the local market and its pulse. We have had the pleasure of working with Ray on two occasions and are extremely satisfied with his performance. We highly recommend Ray to anyone buying or selling a home....Read MoreRead Less
Craig And Gail W
Ray Glasser did a fantastic job in helping us get our townhouse on Recognition Place sold and our home in Sun City Anthem on Logansport Street purchased, all within 30Ray Glasser did a fantastic job in helping us get our townhouse on Recognition Place sold and our home in Sun City Anthem on Logansport Street purchased, all within 30 days, over the December holidays, with absolutely no hick-ups or problems. His unique ability to facilitate these sales also saved us a great deal of money due to his great suggestions. He is extremely knowledgeable, dedicated to his clients needs, and his caring attitude was demonstrated almost daily during our sell/buy process....Read MoreRead Less
Ray is a very professional, ethical, positive, hard working real estate professional!!!! Ray help us purchase and sell our home
I highly recommend Ray to any buyer or seller!!!!
We met Ray last year. We were relocating from CA to NV. So the unknown is always a bit scary. However, he was so kind, patient and professional. One thingWe met Ray last year. We were relocating from CA to NV. So the unknown is always a bit scary. However, he was so kind, patient and professional. One thing I really respected him for was his honesty and work ethic.
He made our move to Siena easy breezy. He is professional, knowledge and reliable; which those qualities always makes a great agent.
If you are thinking of moving to the Las Vegas Area, please contact him. You won't be sorry. Many of my friends and family are planning to retire and re-locate here. Ray will be the first person I refer them to.
We had the best experience working with Ray Glasser in purchasing our home in Ardiente. Ray was very knowledgeable and extremely honest and patient in assisting us. Given his expertiseWe had the best experience working with Ray Glasser in purchasing our home in Ardiente. Ray was very knowledgeable and extremely honest and patient in assisting us. Given his expertise he advised us based on our needs and our preferences. Because we were also selling our home in California, our process became very drawn out. Ray would check in every few days to assure we were always in communication. We would highly recommend Ray for any real estate needs one may have in the Las Vegas area. Ray is definitely the BEST!...Read MoreRead Less
Lyle And Pat Crouse
Ray is the MOST thorough agent. He kept in touch with us for at least a year before we sold our house in Colorado and moved to Las Vegas. ByRay is the MOST thorough agent. He kept in touch with us for at least a year before we sold our house in Colorado and moved to Las Vegas. By doing so, he knew exactly what kind of house we wanted and we knew where we wanted to live. The first day he took us to 5 houses and we bought one. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell a home....Read MoreRead Less
George & Liling Barricman May 2015
Ray Glasser is one of the best realtors in Las Vegas. He has worked professionally to help us on purchasing and selling our house. A very passionate, good hearted individualRay Glasser is one of the best realtors in Las Vegas. He has worked professionally to help us on purchasing and selling our house. A very passionate, good hearted individual that we are lucky to get to know him and sense the warmness as we think of him. Thank you! Ray...Read MoreRead Less
Ray Glasser was the best real estate agent ever. He was so friendly and knowledgeable It made buying from out of town so much easier than I thought it wouldRay Glasser was the best real estate agent ever. He was so friendly and knowledgeable It made buying from out of town so much easier than I thought it would ever be. Ray is a class act and knew everything from buying property to helping us find good recommendations for services etc. I would give him a five star rating!...Read MoreRead Less