- Price Range
- Low $200s - Low $1Ms
- Home Types
- Attached, Condos, Single-Family
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 1998 - 2008
- Del Webb
- 10 reviews
Sun City Anthem Overview
Sun City Anthem in Henderson, Nevada is a master-planned community by Del Webb. This 55+ community is perched in the foothills of the Black Mountains 800 feet above the valley floor. This ideal elevated location offers magnificent views of the Las Vegas Strip, cooler temperatures, and cleaner air in the popular Las Vegas area. Amenities are endless with three clubhouses, two 18-hole golf courses, and over 50 clubs and interest groups. Homebuyers can choose from over 20 floor plans and a variety of home styles.
Homebuyers looking for homes for sale near Las Vegas, NV should consider life at Sun City Anthem
Sun City Anthem Amenities
Residents of Sun City Anthem have access to a wide assortment of amenities throughout the community. The active adult community is home to three unique clubhouses that host over 130,000 square feet of indoor amenities.
The Anthem Center is the community’s 77,000 square-foot main clubhouse that offers luxurious furnishings and panoramic vistas of the valley below. This amenity center features a state-of-the-art fitness center, as well as an indoor pool and walking track. The Anthem Center also offers ample multipurpose space, craft rooms, hobby studios, a computer lab, and a grand ballroom. Homeowners can also enjoy a walking and biking trail that provides scenic views around the community.
This center is also home to the master-planned community’s day spa. The Serenity at Anthem Day Spa pampers residents with full-service spa treatments. Outdoors, residents can enjoy the beautiful pool and patio with scenic views of the surrounding mountains. There are also several bocce ball, pickleball, and tennis courts, as well as horseshoe pits for gathering with neighbors.
The Independence Center, a 31,000-square-foot facility that hosts the 300-seat Freedom Hall. The Independence Center includes three multipurpose rooms along with a billiards room, arts and crafts studio, woodworking shop, and a library. This center is also home to an additional fitness center that offers a 2,000 square-foot workout room with an aerobics studio. An outdoor courtyard provides a great meeting place for various community events.
The 22,000-square-foot Liberty Center has additional indoor and outdoor swimming pools. This clubhouse feature sample multipurpose space as well as a fitness center. The amenities continue outdoors with pickleball and bocce ball courts. There are also tennis courts, including a championship court with stadium seating.
Del Webb’s Sun City Anthem is home to one of the premier golf clubs in the Las Vegas area, The Revere Golf Club. This club presents a blend of beauty and challenge unlike any in southern Nevada. Draped through rugged desert canyons and valleys of the foothills, The Revere Golf Club offers awe-inspiring views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding mountain ranges. This Troon Golf managed course was designed by hall-of-famer Billy Casper and renowned golf course architect Greg Nash. The club includes practice facilities and a 23,000 square-foot clubhouse with a fully stocked pro shop and full-service restaurant, Buckman’s Grille. The Revere Club is the ideal place to gather with friends for a refreshing drink after a round of golf or an intimate retreat with your significant other for a romantic dinner.
Learn more about the amenities at Sun City Anthem here!
Sun City Anthem Homes & Real Estate
Del Webb constructed Sun City Anthem between 1998 and 2008 with a total of 7,144 homes. Throughout the ten-year construction, Del Webb offered 31 different single-family and villa home models. All of the new construction homes have been sold by the developer but a continually changing assortment of pre-owned resale homes are available for sale.
The Cottages collection is ideal for homebuyers looking to downsize. These homes were built between 2001 and 2002 and come in two models that range from 1,080 to 1,160 square feet. These homes offer one to two bedrooms, den spaces, and one to two-and-a-half bathrooms.
The Classic series homes were built between 1999 and 2004 and come in three models that range from 1,235 to 1,596 square feet. These homes offer one to two bedrooms, den spaces, and two bathrooms. Each home features an attached two-car garage.
The Garden Villas are attached duplex homes built between 1999 and 2000. These homes come in two models that range from 1,392 to 1,444 square feet. The homes offer two bedrooms and bathrooms as well as two-car garages.
The Casuals collection feature two single-family home models constructed by Del Webb between 2002 and 2003. These floor plans range from 1,465 to 1,564 square feet and also offer two bedrooms and bathrooms. Each model has an attached two-car garage. These homes feature secluded kitchens and spacious living rooms for entertaining.
The Colonials collection was built between 2004 and 2007. These three modes range from 1,496 to 1,712 square feet. These homes include two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two-car garages. Two of the models also offer den spaces.
The Premiers collection was built by Del Webb between 1999 and 2003 and includes six single-family models. These spacious homes are ideal for homebuyers who want more room and adequate space for guests as the range from 1,675 to 2,234 square feet. These homes offer two to four bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and two to two-and-a-half car garages. Most plans offer casitas and den spaces.
The Capitals collection was built by Del Webb in 2004 and offers five thoughtfully designed single-family floor plans. These homes range from 1,836 to 2,401 square feet and feature two to three bedrooms and bathrooms and attached two- to two-and-a-half-car garages.
The Estates by Del Webb were constructed between 1999 and 2003. These elegantly designed homes come in six models that range from 2,411 to 3,009 square feet. The homes offer two bedrooms, den spaces, and two-and-a-half bathrooms. Each home in this collection has a two- or two-and-a-half-car garage. Many of these homes include large living rooms and expansive kitchens, casitas, and magnificent views of the Valley.
The Revolutionary Series homes were built by Del Webb between 2004 and 2007. These estate homes offer four open and airy designs ideal for entertaining. The homes range from 2,592 to 3,175 square feet with two to three bedrooms, den spaces, and two-and-a-half to three-and-a-half bathrooms. Each home features a two- or three-car garage.
All homes in Sun City Anthem offer a covered front entrance and rear covered patio. Some of the larger homes are available with casitas and front courtyards. These homes also come standard with a hot water recirculating pump, which provides instant hot water and conserves on water usage. Included features vary by model from very basic finishes to highly upgraded units with gourmet kitchens, tile or wood flooring, spa-like bathrooms and custom moldings. Many homes in this community enjoy sweeping views of the Las Vegas Strip or overlook one of the golf courses.
Learn more about the homes & real estate at Sun City Anthem here!
Sun City Anthem Lifestyle
Homeowners of Sun City Anthem live a luxurious and low-maintenance lifestyle. The Community Service Group provides maintenance to the community as well as assistance to all residents. With less to worry about, members of the community can take advantage of all the offerings close to home.
The expansive community hosts an array of fun activities, club meetings, classes, and events. There are over 50 different clubs and interest groups that include everything from sports and fitness to arts and crafts. Residents can choose to diversify their exercise routine by joining a spin class, water aerobics, or a Zumba class. Special interest groups range from political clubs to a book club to the pet lovers group. This community also makes it easy to meet new neighbors with regular happy hours, potlucks, and meet and greet events.
The Sun City Anthem activities director is continually offering the residents a large variety of activities that include aerobics and yoga classes, neighborhood barbecues, and continuing education classes. For residents who prefer to venture out, there are many group excursions to the Las Vegas Strip and even cruises to exotic destinations.
Learn more about the lifestyle offered at Sun City Anthem here!
Henderson, NV Area
Sun City Anthem is located in Henderson and sits at the southern edge of the Las Vegas Valley. This ideal location puts residents close to daily conveniences as well as exciting opportunities.
Grocery stores such as Vons, Trader Joe’s, Albertsons, and Sprouts Farmers Market can all be found within five miles. Pharmacy needs can be met at Walgreens and CVS just a few minutes away.
Sun City Anthem is also close to several health care providers, including Anthem Hills Medical Center, Seven Hills Medical Center, and Sagebrush Medical Center.
When homeowners are looking for dining and entertainment options they can travel north on South Eastern Avenue, which is home to several restaurants, bars, and retail shops. Additional venues to explore in the area include the Fountains of Bellagio, The Neon Museum, and the Seven Magic Mountains.
Nature lovers can enjoy being close to parks and greenspaces such as Sloan Canyon National Conservation Area and Clark County Wetlands Park. Golfers can play at courses like Rio Secco Golf Club, Dragonridge Country Club, and The Legacy Golf Club.
Those who wish to visit metropolitan areas are in luck, Sun City Anthem is just 30 minutes from Downtown Las Vegas. Homeowners here can easily explore everything this world-famous city has to offer. When it comes to long-distance travel, McCarran International Airport is about 12 miles away.
Sun City Anthem Amenities
Anthem Center Clubhouse
The Anthem Center clubhouse is the largest of the three at Sun City Anthem and is the main center for social and recreational activities. It also hosts the Serenity at Anthem Day Spa.
- Anthem Center Clubhouse - 77,000 Sq. Ft.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- Serenity at Anthem Day Spa
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Indoor Walking Track
- Billiards Room
- Multipurpose Rooms
- 8 Meeting Rooms
- Massage Room
- Game Room
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Ceramics Studio
- Sewing & Quilting Room
- Card Room
- Computer Lab
- Grand Ballroom
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Patio
- Golf Course
- 7 Bocce Ball Courts
- 8 Tennis Courts
- Pickleball Courts
- 2 Horseshoe Pits
- Walking & Biking Trails
The Independence Center is where several activities are held, including performances at the 300-seat theater.
- Independence Center - 31,000 Sq. Ft.
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- 3 Multipurpose Rooms
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Table Tennis
- Woodworking Shop
- 300-Seat Freedom Hall Theater
- Billiards Room
- Outdoor Courtyard
The Liberty Center is the newest of the amenity centers and provides a more tight-knit experience with your neighbors.
- Liberty Center - 22,000 Sq. Ft.
- Fitness Center
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Outdoor Pool & Spa
- 5 Tennis Courts
- 11 Pickleball Courts
- 8 Bocce Ball Courts
The Revere Golf Club
Sun City Anthem residents enjoy discounted rates at the Revere Golf Club, two 18-hole courses designed by Billy Casper and Greg Nash.
- Clubhouse - 23,000 Sq. Ft.
- Buckman's Grille and Bar
- Banquet Rooms
- Pro Shop
- Lexington Course - 18 Hole, 7,143-yard, par-72 course
- Concord Course - 18 Hole, 7,034-yard, par-72 course
- Practice Driving Range & Putting Green
Sun City Anthem Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Sun City Anthem. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Amateur Radio
- Anthem Authors
- Anthem's Got Talent
- Arts & Crafts
- Ballroom Dance
- Bid Whist
- Bocce Ball
- Book Club
- Cardio Fusion
- Casino Trip
- Chinese Heritage
- Clay Crafters
- Community Patrol
- Community Service
- Computer & Technology Club
- Contagious Creativity Painting
- Cooking Club
- Current Events/History
- Dance Club
- Dance Party Night
- Duplicate Bridge
- Emergency Preparedness
- FITT Physique
- Fall Home Expo
- Flash Mob Fun
- Hand & Foot
- Hiking & Outing
- How To, Can Do
- International Cultural Connection
- Italian Forum
- Ladies Lunch
- Lifelong Learning
- Line Dancing
- Magical Monday Evening
- Mah Jongg
- Meditation Workshop
- Meet & Greets
- Men's Golf
- Movie Night
- New Years Eve Party
- Opera Lovers
- Paddle Tennis
- Parking Lot Sales
- Party Bridge
- Performing Arts
- Pet Lovers
- Pickleball Club
- R.V. Club
- SCA - TV
- Scrabble Plus
- Security Patrol
- Sewing & Quilting
- Shanghai Rummy
- Silver Foxes
- Spin Class
- TGIF Concert Series
- Table Tennis
- Volunteer Needs
- Water Aerobics
- Wellness Clinic
- Women's Club
- Women's Golf
- Yoga Meditation
- Zumba Gold
- Zumba Sentao
Price Range: Low $200s - High $200s
The Cottages are small single-family homes built between 2001 and 2002. These intimate homes are ideal for the homebuyer who needs minimal space and a minimal price tag. The two home choices range from 1,080 to 1,160 square feet.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $200s - Low $400s
The Classic series homes were built by Del Webb between 1999 and 2004. All homes include one bedroom and two bathrooms plus a den that can be converted into a second bedroom.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $200s - High $300s
The Garden Villas are attached duplex homes. Buyers can select from two models that include the 1,392 square-foot Madison or 1,444 square-foot Franklin. These homes were built between 1999 and 2000. Homeowners enjoy exterior building maintenance provided by the association.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $200s - Low $400s
The Casuals were constructed by Del Webb between 2002 and 2003. The two single-family home models offer secluded kitchens and spacious living rooms or great rooms for entertaining.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $200s - Low $400s
The Colonials were built by Del Webb between 2004 and 2007. These popular floor plans showcase open kitchens overlooking spacious great rooms. Most plans include two bedrooms plus a den.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $300s - Mid $600s
The Premiers were built by Del Webb between 1999 and 2003. These spacious homes are ideal for homebuyers who want more room and adequate space for guests. Most plans offer optional casitas and two to four bedrooms.View Floorplans
Price Range: Low $300s - Low $600s
The Capitals were introduced by Pulte/Del Webb in 2004. This collection includes five models with options that can range from very basic to homes with highly upgraded fixtures and amazing views.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $400s - Low $1Ms
The Estates are Del Webb built homes constructed between 1999 and 2003. These opulent homes offer all the luxuries one would expect in an estate home at Sun City Anthem. Large great rooms, gracious living rooms and expansive kitchens are common on most of these plans. Other options such as three-car garages, oversized master bedrooms, casitas and magnificent views of the Valley make the Estate collection a popular choice for those who want the finest luxury.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $400s - High $900s
The Revolutionary Series homes were built by Del Webb between 2004 and 2007. These new-style estate homes offer open and airy designs ideal for entertaining. Many plans include two to three-car garages along with large great rooms, wet bars and spacious kitchens. Numerous choice homesites enjoy fabulous views of The Strip.View Floorplans
Sun City Anthem Reviews
- Alan G.|June 14, 2020We purchased our retirement home in SCA in August of 2019. We are coming from the Midwest and we were looking for better weather and no Snow. We are so glad we picked SCA. The is so much to do with the 50 clubs, great pools, tennis courts and a beautiful golf course. And wonderful people that live in the community. We have a great view of the Las Vegas Strip from the front of our house. Could not have asked for a better place to Retire.
- Paul S.|February 28, 2020Have lived here since 2000 and have found it to be an amazing communty.We are self managed now and are doing all of the deferred maintence that our previous property manager let slip. It is a Seniors Paradise. With Mcarran airport 12 minutes away and the fabulous Las Vegas Strip you should never be bored.The community has 60+ clubs with countless activities. We have met and made some of our best friends here. A great place to live. Yes it gets hot here; but I don't have to shovel it.
- Michael M.|July 18, 2018My wife and I moved here two years ago to enjoy beautiful desert scenery, hiking and the casinos. We are very happy with this decision because the SCA HOA has provided us with many opportunities to join over 50 clubs ( ranging quilting to hiking to wood working to the Chinese heritage club) and use the wonderful fitness center, pickle ball courts and pool facilities. Property values are trending up and spirits are high so all is good
- Stassia J.|July 4, 2018The landscaping and buildings have gone downhill. HOA has major financial trouble. I would have never bought here if it looked like it does today.
- Mara P.(Resident/Homeowner)|November 17, 2017Lots of great amenities for a reasonable price and lots of friendly, helpful people!
- Todd W.|May 25, 2017Great community! So many activities in all the clubhouses. Golf course is beautiful. Close to everything!
- Pat (Resident/Homeowner)|January 15, 2015My husband and I have lived in many states and chose Henderson as a retirement location because of sunshine, good food, good entertainment, good taxes (well, no state income tax anyway) and a good airport. We also wanted to live someplace where friends and family would enjoy visiting (and they have!). Finding Sun City Anthem cinched the deal for us. Living here is like resort living every day. Residents of Sun City can be as busy and involved as they want to be, and can enjoy the quiet solitude if desired. With over 50 clubs, there is something for everyone. There are many opportunities to volunteer, in support of fellow residents or those less advantaged in the community. We are really thrilled we moved here and don't ever plan on leaving.
- Richard (Resident/Homeowner)|September 26, 2014My wife and I looked at a number of Sun City and Trilogy properties. We felt the location of Sun City Anthem was the best for us. They have everything you need or want. You are 15 minutes away from the Las Vegas airport where you can fly to just about anywhere in the country, beautiful golf course and city views, spacious and modern facilities, clubs for all activities, Las Vegas entertainment and very friendly neighbors. We could not be happier!
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|August 31, 2013I moved here a couple years after my husband passed. The kids really encouraged me to make the move, meet new people and boy did I ever! There is so much to do here and there are so many people to connect with. I've had a goal to try something new every month and with all the different clubs and activities here, it's been easy to do!
- smkiel (Resident/Homeowner)|February 15, 2013great facilities and tremendous amount of options available in region as well as on site. Cost of living significantly less than Florida and no hurricanes and need for state (only available) supported wind insurance.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Sun City Anthem. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Sun City Anthem has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.