- Price Range
- Mid $100s - Mid $300s
- Home Types
- Single Family, Attached, Condos
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 1982 - 2000
- 7 reviews
Concordia is an award-winning active adult community in Monroe set in Middlesex County, New Jersey. Although this gated community is fairly large with 1,757 residences, homes here have plenty of privacy as they have larger homesites than other comparable communities.
Houses come in a large variety of sizes and styles which appeal to a diverse pool of homebuyers. In addition to the clubhouse amenities, there is a magnificent 18-hole golf course that will challenge new and experienced players alike. Adjacent to this community, within walking distance, residents have keyed access to the Concordia Shopping Center via a special gate pass. Residents of this resale community also operate a TV channel solely devoted to programs and activities at Concordia.
The multi-million dollar clubhouse has activity rooms for shows, parties, meetings, crafts, cards, billiards, and classes. At the large state-of-the-art fitness center residents can stay in terrific shape. A sauna and indoor pool with Jacuzzi can be utilized as part of the physical fitness regimen. In addition, residents can take advantage of attending monthly seminars.
Outside, residents can enjoy some friendly competition on the six lighted tennis courts, four shuffleboard courts and two bocce ball courts. The gorgeous country club style pool beckon for enjoyment of the great outdoors. The 18-hole Concordia Golf Course with beautiful ponds and fountains winds its way throughout the community. The greens of this 6,200-yard course are always in top condition. The course offers play for men and women with nine and 18-hole leagues. A pro-shop for all golfing needs is included, as well as a small café where residents can meet for light breakfasts, lunches, or snacks.
Concordia Homes & Real Estate
The homes feature appealing modern contemporary architecture and were built between 1982 and 2000. There are condos, semi-attached duplexes, townhomes, and free-standing ranch homes. There is a home style, size and price range to match the needs and budget of almost any active adult buyer.
The condos offer the ultimate in low-maintenance homes and range in size from 950 to 1,650 square feet. These residences typically feature two bedrooms, one to two bathrooms and have attached garages or carports. The townhomes and ranches range in size from 1,058 to 1,600 square feet of living space. These homes typically feature two bedrooms, one-and-a-half to two-and-a-half bathrooms. These homes also either have an attached garage or carport. Most duplexes feature kitchens overlooking the dining and family rooms for easy entertaining.The free-standing ranch-style homes range in size from 1,500 to 1,700 square feet. These homes feature one to two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The larger ranch homes have two-car garages, while the smaller ones have carports. All ranch-style homes feature patios.
Many of the residences, regardless of style, have separate laundry rooms with sinks. They were designed with interesting floor plans which appeal to discriminating buyers. Every house that features a garage also has pull-down stairs for easy access to the attic which provides extra storage space. All homes feature eat-in kitchens and have an alarm system with special buttons with one for the security service at the gate. Concordia offers buyers affordable, spacious homes on private lots in a large variety of housing styles.
Concordia welcomes active adults aged 55 or better. Besides the clubhouse amenities and on-site golf course, residents enjoy plenty of year-round activities, classes, and discussion groups. Ceramics, painting, drawing, scrabble, cribbage, and crochet are just some of the activity clubs residents can join. Classes such as yoga, tennis, table tennis, exercise and aquacise will keep residents fit while enjoying time with friends and neighbors. A full-time activities director handles many planned events and outings.
Concordia is a welcoming community in Monroe, New Jersey. Residents can simply walk to the Concordia shopping center for all their shopping, banking, dining, and medical needs. The post office is right across the street and the Freehold Raceway Mall is less than 15 minutes away. The New Jersey Turnpike provides easy transportation for visiting family and is only two miles away from the community. Historic Princeton with its quaint shops and charming restaurants can be reached within 20 minutes. Philadelphia and New York City are within 60 minutes and Atlantic City is a quick 90 minutes away from Concordia in Monroe. With so much to do in and around the community, it's easy to see why people love calling Concordia home in Middlesex County, NJ.
Club Concordia boasts many amenities that promotes health and wellness for its residents.
- Club Concordia
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool & Spa
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Card Room
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Patio
- 6 Lighted Tennis Courts
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- 4 Shuffleboard Courts
- Walking & Biking Trails
Concordia Golf Club
Homebuyers can purchase an optional golf membership within Concordia.
- 18-Hole Golf Course
- Pro Shop
Concordia Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Concordia. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Brandeis it's Debatable
- Ceramic Workshop
- Chair Exercise Class
- Christian Fellowship Group
- Coffee & Conversation
- Crocheters Club
- Evening Book Discussion
- Extra Cards
- Free Movies
- Movie Review Group
- Newspaper Committee
- Painting & Drawing Workshop
- Reading Round-Up
- Rock N Rollers
- Scrabble Club
- Social Singles Club
- Table Tennis
- Tai Chi
- W.C.O.C. TV
- Walkers Club
- Women's Discussion Group
- World Affairs Club
Price Range: Mid $100s - Mid $100s
The apartments in Concordia are offered in four floor plans that range in from 951 to 1,650 square feet. Homes typically feature two bedrooms and one to two bathrooms. Some homes feature a carport while others have a one-car garage. The ranch homes range in size from 1,058 to 1,500 square feet and feature two bedrooms and one-and-a-half to two bathrooms. Some of the homes offer a carport or garage parking. Please Note: Not all floor plans are available at this time.View Floorplans
Townhomes & Ranches
Price Range: Mid $100s - Low $200s
The townhomes and ranch homes offer the best in low-maintenance living with 1,058 to 1,600 square feet of living space. The Hampton floor plan is the only offered as a townhome and features two bedrooms, two-and-half bathrooms and a one to two car garage.View Floorplans
Single Family Homes
Price Range: Mid $100s - Low $300s
There are four single-family floor plans that are available on a resale basis with 1,500 to 1,700 square feet. These desirable homes typically feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an attached garage. Most homes also feature a den.View Floorplans
- Judy B.|April 7, 2018My husband and I moved here September 2016. Can't believe it is almost two years. We have great neighbors and friends which make it even more enjoyable. We lived in our other home for over 30 years and didn't meet has many nice people.
We love our home and would recommend this community to anyone. We have had a lot of great times here and are looking forward to many more.
- Andrea (Resident/Homeowner)|May 1, 2017My husband and I recently moved into the community. So far, I am loving it. The homes are spacious and I have more closet space in my home than any other home I ever lived in. As mentioned in a few of the reviews, Concordia is an older community and people in their mid to late 50's are moving in (me being one of them). My neighbors have been extremely friendly and very informative. The community looks beautiful and the thought my husband of not having to shovel the driveway anymore makes me very happy.
I look forward to a long relationship with the Community and my neighbors.
- Cathy L.|December 22, 2016Really cute style of homes, many have a view of the golf course. Mature trees, lots of shade. Homes are a great value compared to some of the other developments nearby.
- Concordia Homeowners Association (Resident/Homeowner)|December 22, 2016This is a response to Richard (10/14/2016. Unfortunately, everything you were told is WRONG. How do I know? I am on the Board of Trustee's.
1. You are allowed to wash your car in your driveway.
2. You can shovel your own driveway, but your monthly maintenance includes this service. We don't recommend you do your own driveway since it can be risky to your health.
3. When a snow warning is in effect, you can put your car in your garage or take it over to the Clubhouse Parking Lot. Cars can not be on the driveway or in the street during a snow event. Security will arrange for you to be driven back to your house if you need transportation home.
4. You only need approval for architectural renovations. Repairs/replacement of outside areas are the responsibility of the HOA.
IN the future, please contact the HOA directly for questions about the Rules.
W. Lefko, President HOA.
- Richard |October 14, 2016I was considering purchasing a home in this community. There are a lot of 70+ people in here but I saw signs of 50ish like my wife and I. My issue has become the HOA rules. I understand all communities need rules but Concordia has gone a tad over the top. A few examples I was told over the phone;
--Not allowed to wash your car in your own driveway.-- Huh? Is Concordia paying my water bill? Is keeping a clean car a sign of a dangerous and irresponsible homeowner?
--Not allowed to clear your own driveway when it snows. -- I can't even begin to make any sense of this at all.
--When they issue a snow warning, you're required to move your car to a public parking lot until they plow your driveway.-- The closest public parking area to the home I was going to purchase was in the area of two miles away! My wife and I need to get to work ON TIME, not when they get around to clearing our driveway.
--The house we were going to purchase had a patio that had been destroyed by roots. Even if I volunteered to replace it on my own, I have to get HOA approval. -- Wait... I'm going to replace something that THEY are supposed to be responsible for yet I need approval to do so?
- Paul S.(Resident/Homeowner)|July 31, 2015an older community, that for the most part, doesnt show its age. Unlike the newer communities the house groupings are really spread out. As a result, the community is very attractive. older mature trees add to it..The clubhouse is nice, and always busy with activities. Because it is a community that is 30 years old, the average resident's age is high, but there are younger people moving in... Location is convenient. Close to the Turnpike, an easy drive to Newark Airport, and approx an hour from NYC. When you consider the location, community, and comparable taxes, Concordia represents a considerable value. I have been here a few months, and I have found people are very happy with the community..
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|September 1, 2013Concordia is a really friendly and relaxing community. The homes are affordable and the atmosphere is really casual. It has everything I could want plus I already had some friends living here who encouraged me to make the move. It's nice to be so close to friends and to be able to do fun things together every day! The outdoor pool is great in the summer, I joined a ladies golf league and I do a lot of crafts. Everything I need to close by so I never have to wander too far from home.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Concordia. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Concordia has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.