- Price Range
- Low $200s - Low $300s
- Home Types
- Attached, Single-Family
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2007 - Present
- Multiple Builders
- 5 reviews
Villas at Timbers Edge Overview
Villas at Timbers Edge is an active lifestyle community located in Brownsboro, Alabama. Residents can enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle in single-story ranch homes. A charming clubhouse with great amenities offers homeowners a common space to socialize with neighbors. They can also spend their free time doing things they love instead of tedious exterior home chores.
Villas at Timbers Edge Amenities
Residents of Villas at Timbers Edge can socialize and stay healthy at the clubhouse. The clubhouse is the central hub of activity where homeowners can work out in the exercise room by utilizing the treadmills, recumbent bicycles, and elliptical machines. Another great social space is the meeting room where residents can hang out with neighbors, read a book, or just relax.
Villas at Timbers Edge provides outdoor amenities as well. The swimming pool is another way residents can stay healthy with a few laps in the pool or they can sunbathe on the spacious patio. Villas at Timbers Edge is a picturesque community where homeowners can appreciate scenic lakes and ponds that highlight the natural beauty and open space of the neighborhood.
Villas at Timbers Edge Homes & Real Estate
Epcon Communities began construction of Villas at Timbers Edge in 2007 and built 53 ranch-style homes. This charming community offers six floor plans for homeowners to choose including the Primrose, Avondale, Avery, Cornelia, Stonehurst, and Windsor. These homes are available on a resale-only basis.
Attached homes within Villas at Timbers Edge range from 1,500 to 1,874 square feet of living space. They have two to three bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. These homes feature granite countertops, hardwood floors, crown molding, designer wood cabinets, and luxurious fixtures. Some models offer optional second-floor bonus rooms and full bathrooms.
Villas at Timbers Edge Lifestyle
Villas at Timbers Edge offers homeowners a low-maintenance lifestyle thanks to the professionally managed association. Residents can leave yard work and gutter cleaning behind. The association takes care of landscaping, weekly trash removal, and exterior-home maintenance and repair. Homeowners can spend more time pursuing a favorite hobby or activity that meets their interests.
Villas at Timbers Edge is located in Madison County, Alabama. The area is full of attractions, state parks, and other recreational activities. Golf enthusiasts will love easy access to the Robert Trent Jones designed Hampton Cove Golf Course less than ten miles away. Monte Sano State Park is eight miles away and is a great outdoor attraction for picnics, hiking, and camping.
For big-city entertainment, residents can drive another eight miles to Huntsville and visit the U.S. Space and Rocket Center museum. They can also board a flight at Huntsville International Airport when traveling longer distances. Villas at Timbers Edge offers low-maintenance homes, great amenities and convenient attractions in Brownsboro, Alabama.
Villas at Timbers Edge Amenities
- Exercise Room
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Patio
- Scenic Lakes & Ponds
- Parks & Natural Space
Villas at Timbers Edge Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
Check back soon for more information on the lifestyle in Villas at Timbers Edge.
Price Range: Mid $100s - High $300s
Attached homes within Villas at Timbers Edge range from 1,500 to 1,874 square feet of living space. They have two or three bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. These homes feature granite countertops, hardwood floors, crown molding, designer wood cabinets, and luxurious fixtures. Some models offer optional second-floor bonus rooms and full bathrooms.View Floorplans
Villas at Timbers Edge Reviews
- William M.|August 10, 2017This is a very nice community located in a great spot. It is less than 10 minutes away from the hospital and beautiful downtown Huntsville. The builder does a tremendous job building these homes and they are fully stocked with all the nice features. Very impressed.
- Don B.(Resident/Homeowner)|June 9, 2017The location is fantastic. It has all of the advantages of country living and all of the advantages of city living. The complex has a large lake and has mostly open area on all sides. There is one entrance with privately owned streets. The area is well lit at night, safe, and is great for walking. Within a mile and a half we have doctors, dentist, restaurants, auto repair facilities, banks, Lowe's, Walmart, Publix grocery, five miles of bike and walking trails, hair and nail salons, vets, five churches, and an upscale motel for overflow guests. Within two miles there is a Robert Trent Jones Golf course. There is one nature trail within two miles and another within four miles. Within five miles is the Huntsville Hospital and within six miles the Jones Valley Shopping Center.
- Ron S.(Resident/Homeowner)|June 8, 2017We bought a condo here about 2 years ago and have loved it every since!
It is a beautiful community with lovely views, a nice pool,nice clubhouse and great neighbors!
The condo is spacious and well laid out on one level.
There was recently a dog park added which has made our fur baby very happy ?! The community is very close to a greenway where we can ride our bikes or take a walk.
We have really been having a relaxing time, and look forward to many more years here
- Sue D.(Resident/Homeowner)|June 8, 2017I have owned my home at Timbers Edge for almost a year. I was attracted to this community because of it's beautiful setting nestled in a verdant valley surrounded by protective mountains. It is quiet and peaceful. I have found the management team to be courteous, responsive and helpful. The homes and amenities are lovely and
upscale. As a senior it was important to me to have exterior maintenance provided. Over all I would recommend Timbers Edge to anyone looking for an active but leisurely lifestyle.
- Anita R.|June 6, 2017I have visited this lovely community twice now. It's well planned and has some beautiful surroundings. Workmanship looks to be top-notch. Hopefully, I will soon be a resident there also.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Villas at Timbers Edge. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Villas at Timbers Edge has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.