- Listing ID3940951
- Bathrooms2 baths (2 full)
- HOA Fee$395 Monthly
- Property Sub TypeSingle Family Residence
- Square Feet1815
- Lot Size0.01
- Year Built2017
This ultra charming home is a pristine, move-in ready gem in a super location just minutes from top restaurants & boutique shopping at Birkdale Village, Whole Foods, Harris-Teeter, Fresh Market, Target, and is less than a mile from Lake Norman’s Blythe Landing. Open concept has hardwoods throughout and offers the added bonus of two separate study/office areas. Chef’s Kitchen with stainless steel appliances (refrigerator included), granite countertops and a large island for seating. Many special conveniences at every turn, such as chargeable workstation outlets, ceiling fans, custom room darkening shades, dimmable lighting, new paint throughout. Walk-in laundry with w/d, roomy garage. Lovely patio retreat with lighted water feature. Less than 30 min from Uptown Charlotte or Charlotte Douglas Airport. This easy living home offers the best of both worlds with HOA benefits provided for landscaping, clubhouse, pool, walking trails, exterior pest control.
Listing courtesy of Sally Walker, Corcoran HM Properties Listing Agent Contact Information: 704-792-8430
Last checked for updates: 5 minutes ago
Last updated: 1 month ago
Time on 55places: 1 month
- AppliancesCeiling Fan(s), Dryer, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths0
- Total Baths2
- Total Beds2
- Below Grade Finished Area0
- Laundry FeaturesMain Level
- HeatingCentral, Gas Hot Air Furnace
- Heating Y/NYes
- Lot Size Acres0.01
- Lot Size Area0.01
- Lot SqFt435.6
- Lot Size UnitsAcres
- Living Area1815
- Water SourcePublic
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Association Fee$395
- Association Fee FrequencyMonthly
- Association NameCusick Management
- Year Built2017
- Attached GarageYes
- Parking FeaturesAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage - 2 Car
- Tax Assessed Value$416,900
Listings courtesy of Canopy MLS as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 23, 2023, 11:55pm PDT. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Properties displayed may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to [email protected]
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of The Courtyards of Huntersville. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding The Courtyards of Huntersville has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.