- Price Range
- Low $300s - High $500s
- Home Types
- Attached, Single-Family
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2006 - 2013
- Del Webb
- 5 reviews
Carolina Preserve Overview
Carolina Preserve is a Del Webb community in Cary, North Carolina. Located in the heart of the Triangle area between Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, residents enjoy access to great culture and top-notch medical and educational institutions. World-class amenities, an active lifestyle and quality ranch homes have made this community a hit with a wide variety of buyers.
This 55+ community is located in the prestigious Amberly master-planned community in Cary. Residents of the age-restricted Del Webb neighborhood enjoy exclusive access to a private clubhouse in addition to the shared use of an amenity center in the Amberly subdivision. The surrounding area is renowned for its proximity to great healthcare, continuing education, culture and entertainment venues, and great shopping and dining establishments. Cary continually ranks as a "Best 5 Small Cities to Live" by Money Magazine.
This active adult community contains over 1,200 homes spread across acres of gently rolling hills and towering trees. With over 100 clubs and interest groups, a fun-filled activity calendar and nearly every imaginable amenity, it is easy to see why buyers from around the country have flocked to this community in Cary, NC.
Carolina Preserve Amenities
Bradford Hall is a 34,000 square-foot clubhouse that serves as the hub for all community social events, fitness classes and sports activities in the community. The magnificent facility includes a state-of-the-art fitness center adjacent to an indoor lap pool. The fitness area includes high-end cardiovascular machines and weight training equipment, plus an aerobics and dance studio. The clubhouse also has a ballroom, demonstration kitchen, hobby and craft studios, library, varsity room and sundeck.
Bradford Hall overlooks desirable outdoor amenities such as a resort-style pool with beach entry and spa, which is adjacent to four clay tennis courts, bocce ball courts, a putting green and scenic 15-acre lake. There are miles of walking and biking trails that wind through the community and the adjoining Amberly subdivision. The community trails connect to the extensive Cary bike trail system including the historic Tobacco Trail between Raleigh and Durham.
In addition to private access to the Bradford Hall clubhouse, residents of Del Webb in Cary are also permitted to use the 12,000 square-foot Amberly Residents Club. This stylish multi-use facility includes a fitness center, event lawn, outdoor amphitheatre, Jr. Olympic pool, aquatic center and kids' pool.
Carolina Preserve Homes & Real Estate
Del Webb began construction in 2006, it was an instant success and the community was completed in 2013. Homebuyers can select from homes that are available as pre-owned resale homes. The homes by Del Webb in Cary are designed to meet the needs of active adults and include desirable finishes, upgraded kitchens, expansive great rooms and ample outdoor living space.
These homes are perfect for active adults who want a low-maintenance residence. Ranging from 1,217 to 3,500 square feet in size, the homes in this community offer two to four bedrooms, two to three-and-a-half bathrooms, and attached garages. Many homes feature dens that can be utilized as private space, entertaining space, or guest bedroom. With some homes containing optional basements and lofts, there is a home size and style to suit the needs and budget of nearly any buyer.
Carolina Preserve Lifestyle
Carolina Preserve in Cary, NC offers a lifestyle for active adults that is unmatched by any other 55+ community in the Raleigh and Durham area. An on-site community activities director is there to ensure you can custom build a lifestyle tailored around your passions. There are currently over 100 clubs and interest groups that include a wide range of social clubs, continuing education groups, sports teams and hobby clubs. Some of the more popular clubs include bocce ball, arts and crafts, dancing, golf, numerous card clubs, tennis and pickleball. Regardless of your interests, you will surely find other residents who share your enthusiasm for living life to the fullest and attend activities at the nearby Amberly Center.
In addition to the many clubs and interest groups, there is a continually updated calendar filled with fun neighborhood events and social activities. Community parties, dances, day trips and a variety of fitness and continuing education classes are available seven days a week. Whether your idea of activity is touring local museums, attending charity events, golfing with your friends or simply mingling with neighbors, there is something for everyone at Del Webb's Carolina Preserve in North Carolina.
With the lifestyle offered in Carolina Preserve, you might never feel the need to leave. But with everything the region has to offer, you will surely get the desire to get out and explore. The area surrounding Del Webb Cary is filled with trendy restaurants, large malls and intimate boutiques. Residents have special discounted rate packages at four local golf courses. Several nearby colleges and universities offer continuing education classes to adults and provide great sporting events. Duke, North Carolina State University, Wake Forest and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill surround Carolina Preserve. Plus, the Raleigh Durham International Airport is only 10 minutes away, making out of town trips a breeze.
Countless culture and entertainment venues are nearby including the North Carolina Museums of Art, Science and History. The North Carolina Symphony and North Carolina Theatre, Broadway Memorial Theatre, and Fletcher Opera Theatre provide great entertainment. Plus, as a resident of Del Webb Carolina Preserve in Cary, you are surrounded by some of the finest healthcare facilities in the country, including Rex Hospital, Wake-Med Cary Hospital, UNC Healthcare and Duke Medical Center. Those looking for a resale home by Del Webb in North Carolina should consider Carolina Preserve in Cary.
Carolina Preserve Amenities
The amenities in Carolina Preserve are reserved exclusively for the active adult residents of the Del Webb neighborhood. These amenities include:
- Bradford Hall Clubhouse - 34,000 Sq. Ft.
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Outdoor Resort-Style Pool
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Ceramics Studio
- Hobby & Game Room
- Demonstration Kitchen
- Card Room
- Varsity Room
- 3 Ballrooms
- 4 Activity Rooms
- 4 Clay Tennis Courts
- Horseshoe Pits
- 4 Bocce Ball Courts
- Putting Green
- Walking & Biking Trails
- 15 Acre Lake
Amberly Residents Club
The Amberly Residents Club is open to all residents of the Amberly subdivision including homeowners in Carolina Preserve. It includes:
- Amberly Residents Club - 12,000 Sq. Ft.
- Jr. Olympic Pool
- Aquatic Center & Kiddie Pool
- Indoor Basketball Court
- Indoor Pickleball Courts
- Outdoor Amphitheater
- Event Lawn
Carolina Preserve Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Carolina Preserve. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Ballroom Dancing
- Bocce Ball
- Bon Appetit Cooking
- Book Club
- Computer Clubs
- Creative Writing
- Current Events
- Dinner Club
- Environmental Enthusiasts
- Gin Rummy
- Hand & Foot
- Line Dancing
- Men's Breakfast
- Pot Luck Dinner
- Red Hat Society
- Scrap booking
- Singles Club
- Table Tennis
- Tap Dancing
Price Range: Low $300s
The Villas were offered in two floor plans that range from 1,217 to 1,393 square feet in size. These attached homes offer two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. The Muirfield floor plan includes a den for extra entertaining space.View Floorplans
Price Range: Low $300s - Mid $300s
The Cardinal Collection of single-family homes offered three floor plans that range from 1,244 to 2,274 square feet in size with two or three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $300s - Mid $400s
The Dogwood Collection offers 1,590 to 1,961 square-foot homes with two to four bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached garage.View Floorplans
|Model Name||Sq. Ft.||Beds||Baths||Garage|
|Copper Ridge||1590 - 2263||2 + Den - 3 + Den||2 - 3||2|
|Castle Rock||1620||2 + Den - 3 + Den||3||2|
|Abbeyville||1656||2 + Den - 3 + Den||3||2|
|Surrey Crest||1705 - 2518||2 + Den - 3 + Den||2 - 3||2|
|Vernon Hill||1889 - 2583||3 + Den - 4 + Den||2 - 3||2|
|Willow Bend||1919 - 2637||2 + Den - 3 + Den||2 - 3||2|
|Martin Ray||1961||2 + Den - 3 + Den||2 - 3||2|
Price Range: Mid $400s - High $500s
The Emerald Collect offers homes that range from 2,443 to approximately 2,597 square feet in size. These single-family homes offer two the three bedrooms, two to two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached garage.View Floorplans
Carolina Preserve Reviews
- Mara P.|November 20, 2017Friendly people, Beautiful well maintained homes, close to shopping areas, and safe and peaceful area!
- Pam and Barry White (Resident/Homeowner)|August 6, 2015We closed on our home in Carolina Preserve on July 3, 2015 so we have only been residents for one month. We love it! During the first week ALL of our neighbors beside us, across the street, back door neighbors and down the street came by to welcome us into the neighborhood and many brought us food! We love our home, the community, the Bradford Hall clubhouse and all the myriad of activities!!! There are 109 clubs and you can join one, none, or all! If you want to live an active life physically and socially, this is the place for you! We moved here to be close to our daughter and her family . We couldn't be happier with our choice of community!
- Betts and Martha Huntley (Resident/Homeowner)|November 15, 2014We found a house here a year ago yesterday, closed Dec. 14, and moved in April 25. We thought we would love it here and really do. The house is lovely; the HOA maintains yards and landscaping beautifully. We feel very safe and secure here, have pleasant neighbors, are making friends. We us the wonderful fitness room almost every day, especially the treadmill and there are also many delightful places to walk. We enjoyed using the Amberly pool during the summer and appreciate having an intergenerational community nearby. The newsletter is excellent and as newbies, we appreciate the web site's community bulletin board where you can ask other residents for recommendations for doctors and other services. The book exchange-library is a real plus for this avid reader, and I love volunteering to shelf books. There are also magazine, newspaper, DVD, CD and books on tape exchanges. Everyone here seems helpful and friendly - lots of interesting people. I'm in the book group and Bible study group and enjoy those very much also.
- Stan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|February 25, 2014We moved here about 4 years ago with the hope for an active lifestyle that we could participate in. Within one week we had met over a dozen neighbors. This is the friendliest community that I have ever been in. There are over 100 active groups and the residents volunteer and help neighbors and the community in many ways. The lifestyle is great and the people are fantastic. I have never had so many friends and helpful neighbors.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|September 20, 2013We have many friends who live in Del Webb communities and we trust the name so it was really an easy choice to move here. We love the location still close to our old friends and family. The amenities in the clubhouse are wonderful and the social aspect is great. I had a goal to try a new club every month this year and so far so good! I'm very busy but loving every minute!
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Carolina Preserve. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Carolina Preserve has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.