- Listing ID3697326
- Bathrooms3 baths (3 full)
- HOA Fee$150 Monthly + $550 Annually
- Property Sub TypeArts and Crafts
- Property Sub TypeSingle Family Residence
- Square Feet2780
- Lot Size0.1
- Year Built2022
PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION - Price shown is pre-construction. Final pricing may change due to the volatility of material pricing & selection of options/upgrades, and will be determined during the due diligence period within the purchase agreement. The Craftsman 2 is a low-maintenance home with main-floor living. Full-light lower level walkout to a patio with wooded privacy; vaulted & tray ceilings; sunroom; granite countertops; hardwood floors; gas fireplace; multi-zoned HVAC; tankless water heater; solid-core doors; frameless master shower door; & NO YARD WORK. A huge selection of interior finishes lets you personalize the home to suit your own unique style. Community includes clubhouse, fitness center; neighborhood pool; walking trails. Full city amenities with underground utilities, city sewer & water, yet county-only real estate taxes. PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION - All photos are of similar model.
Listing courtesy of Mark Floan, Berkshire Hathaway HomeService
Last checked for updates: 3 minutes ago
Last updated: 1 day ago
Time on 55places: 1 year
- AppliancesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector, Cable Prewire, Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer Hookup, Electric Range, Plumbed For Ice Maker, Microwave, Exhaust Hood, Self Cleaning Oven, ENERGY STAR Qualified Light Fixtures, Natural Gas, Electric Oven
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths0
- Total Baths3
- Total Beds3
- Below Grade Finished Area1138
- Laundry FeaturesMain Level
- Fireplace FeaturesVented, Great Room
- Fireplace Y/NYes
- HeatingCentral, Gas Hot Air Furnace, Multizone A/C, Zoned, Natural Gas
- Heating Y/NYes
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Cable Available, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Community FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Outdoor Pool, Walking Trails
- Lot Size Acres0.1
- Lot Size Area0.1
- Lot DimensionsPlat
- Lot SqFt4356
- Lot Size UnitsAcres
- Living Area2780
- Water SourcePublic
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Association Fee$150
- Secondary Association Fee$550
- Secondary Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Association Fee FrequencyMonthly
- Association NameLifestyle Property Management
- Architectural StyleArts and Crafts
- Patio and Porch FeaturesRear Porch, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio, Other
- Year Built2022
- Attached GarageYes
- Parking FeaturesAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage - 2 Car, Garage Door Opener
- Tax Assessed Value$700,000
Listings courtesy of Canopy MLS as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of May 19, 2022, 10:21pm PDT. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Properties displayed may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Pinnacle at Arabella. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Pinnacle at Arabella has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.