- Listing ID3933211
- Bathrooms2 baths (2 full)
- Property Sub TypeSingle Family Residence
- Square Feet1673
- Lot Size0.17
- Year Built2020
Move in Ready ranch style home at the newer community of Meadows at Coddle Creek. The community is located south of Mooresville close to major roads and businesses . The community offers several amenities including a large size pool with a cabana , several Playground areas and a walking trail. The house is equipped with a two car garage , Fence in back yard , Granite Countertops, Stainless steel appliances , gas Fireplace , covered patio area and screened for privacy , Custom shelving in the Laundry and the pantry area, same floors throughout with an open Floor Plan.
Listing courtesy of Edwin Sanchez, Call It Closed International Inc Listing Agent Contact Information: 813-380-4761
Last checked for updates: 49 seconds ago
Last updated: 1 month ago
Time on 55places: 2 months
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths0
- Total Baths2
- Total Beds3
- Below Grade Finished Area0
- Laundry FeaturesMain Level
- Heating Y/NYes
- Lot Size Acres0.17
- Lot Size Area0.17
- Lot SqFt7405.2
- Lot Size UnitsAcres
- Living Area1673
- Water SourcePublic
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Year Built2020
- Parking FeaturesGarage - 2 Car
- Tax Assessed Value$236,650
Listings courtesy of Canopy MLS as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Mar 25, 2023, 06:57am PDT. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Properties displayed may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to [email protected]
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Meadows At Coddle Creek. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Meadows At Coddle Creek has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.