NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of 55places.com, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Neighborhoods.com, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 20, 2017 at 12:00 AM CST and ending January 3, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST. All online entries must be received by January 3, 2018 at 11:59 CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WXKLXGR. The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of 55places.com. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. You may only enter using the Gleam app entry methods available. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of 55places.com.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Apple iPad with a retail value of approximately $329.99. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by 55places.com. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at 55places.com's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 55places.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of 55places.com. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. 55places.com shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT 55PLACES.COM‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that 55places.com, anyone acting on behalf of 55places.com, and 55places.com’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond 55places.com’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, 55places.com may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by 55places.com. 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. 55places.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, 55places.com reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless 55places.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 55 Places, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S. Requests must be received no later than July 12, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Neighborhoods.com, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by 55places.com is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Write-in Entry: You may write in one entry at the address below. Sweepstakes eligibility will be determined by the date the write-in entry is received. We do not accept entries from third parties.
1525 W Homer St.
Chicago, IL 60613
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or MailChimp.
Serving the greater San Antonio Metro area since 1984, David Bowman knows his way around town. His insight into the real estate market is not limited to current conditions but also includes a historical perspective from his past experience in working with the developers and home builders of San Antonio’s existing communities. This gives David a firm understanding of the area’s growth and how that will affect each community inServing the greater San Antonio Metro area since 1984, David Bowman knows his way around town. His insight into the real estate market is not limited to current conditions but also includes a historical perspective from his past experience in working with the developers and home builders of San Antonio’s existing communities. This gives David a firm understanding of the area’s growth and how that will affect each community in the coming years.
David was quick to respond to calls. He had accurate answers for my questions. He listened to our concerns and resolved them in a timely manner. His expertise put usDavid was quick to respond to calls. He had accurate answers for my questions. He listened to our concerns and resolved them in a timely manner. His expertise put us into the house we wanted at the price we wanted in the time frame we wanted. Not only did he possess all the professional skills sets, which are very important, but most importantly he a great guy! My wife and I are very pleased with David....Read MoreRead Less
Fred And Irma
- Professional, knowledgeable, ethical. Patience with buyers/sellers and assistance with inspections and closings. Knows what features of a property need updating and how to make a house pop. I can't- Professional, knowledgeable, ethical. Patience with buyers/sellers and assistance with inspections and closings. Knows what features of a property need updating and how to make a house pop. I can't say enough about this real estate professional, but then again, I don't have to; his record speaks volumes! Home sold in just four days on the market. David knew what needed to be fixed, what needed to be cleaned and was candid in his dealings with us to ensure we were selling a safe and sound home to protect both ours and his great reputations. We've been in the real estate investment business for over four years and have been in contact with over a dozen agents and David is hands down the person I want on my team every time!...Read MoreRead Less
Chris And Jessi
David's ethics & principles were evident from the beginning. His knowledge of the local market was a great benefit in finding that right home. He helped guide us thru relocationDavid's ethics & principles were evident from the beginning. His knowledge of the local market was a great benefit in finding that right home. He helped guide us thru relocation into a new city seamlessly. The property we wanted received multiple offers. David's skill helped us purchase the property far below what we were willing to spend. Wow and honest guy with skills....Read MoreRead Less
David was wonderful. He helped me find the home I looking for in Hill Country Retreat and sold my old home to make this a smooth transition.He is a caringDavid was wonderful. He helped me find the home I looking for in Hill Country Retreat and sold my old home to make this a smooth transition.He is a caring professional who knows this neighborhood very well....Read MoreRead Less
Del And Pat
We are so pleased that we found David to help us search for our home in San Antonio. He made the purchase of our home flow smoothly from the beginningWe are so pleased that we found David to help us search for our home in San Antonio. He made the purchase of our home flow smoothly from the beginning of our search through the closing of our transaction. He showed us what we asked for. David really listens. He is experienced and caring. We would highly recommend David Bowman, professional Real Estate Broker to help you find the home of your choice. Thank you David. Del and Pat Stacy...Read MoreRead Less
David was the BEST real estate agent I have ever used. He has an excellent knowledge of Hill Country Retreat and the San Antonio area, and has the patience ofDavid was the BEST real estate agent I have ever used. He has an excellent knowledge of Hill Country Retreat and the San Antonio area, and has the patience of a saint!...Read MoreRead Less
Tony And Linda
We were glad to have David Bowman working with us as we looked at pre-owned homes and ultimately purchased a new home in Hill Country Retreat. He was with usWe were glad to have David Bowman working with us as we looked at pre-owned homes and ultimately purchased a new home in Hill Country Retreat. He was with us all the way to closing on our new home. David is well-informed, honest and easy to work with. We are happy that he was our realtor....Read MoreRead Less
David helped us get acquainted with Hill Country Retreat! He was very helpful and knows the community well. I would highly recommend him as a knowledgeable and very personable realDavid helped us get acquainted with Hill Country Retreat! He was very helpful and knows the community well. I would highly recommend him as a knowledgeable and very personable real estate agent!...Read MoreRead Less