NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of 55places.com, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Neighborhoods.com, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 20, 2017 at 12:00 AM CST and ending January 3, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST. All online entries must be received by January 3, 2018 at 11:59 CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WXKLXGR. The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of 55places.com. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. You may only enter using the Gleam app entry methods available. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of 55places.com.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Apple iPad with a retail value of approximately $329.99. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by 55places.com. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at 55places.com's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 55places.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of 55places.com. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. 55places.com shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT 55PLACES.COM‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that 55places.com, anyone acting on behalf of 55places.com, and 55places.com’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond 55places.com’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, 55places.com may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by 55places.com. 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. 55places.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, 55places.com reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless 55places.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 55 Places, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S. Requests must be received no later than July 12, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Neighborhoods.com, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by 55places.com is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Write-in Entry: You may write in one entry at the address below. Sweepstakes eligibility will be determined by the date the write-in entry is received. We do not accept entries from third parties.
1525 W Homer St.
Chicago, IL 60613
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or MailChimp.
Mary entered the real estate business in 2006. She is a member of the National Association of Realtors, Florida Realtors Association, Hernando County Association of Realtors, and West Pasco Association of Realtors. She displays strong work ethic, innovation, and professionalism as she strives to assist others in realizing their personal real estate goals when buying or selling. Her primary focus is to help her clients find and research all ofMary entered the real estate business in 2006. She is a member of the National Association of Realtors, Florida Realtors Association, Hernando County Association of Realtors, and West Pasco Association of Realtors. She displays strong work ethic, innovation, and professionalism as she strives to assist others in realizing their personal real estate goals when buying or selling. Her primary focus is to help her clients find and research all of the 55+ and active adult communities in the region.
Mary and her husband John left Iowa in 2005, seeking the Florida lifestyle. They discovered Spring Hill, Florida, and built their "dream home" in Wellington at Seven Hills. They are active volunteers within the community and various charities, and she has co-chaired the Yasmin Shrine Guild Fashion Show and Luncheon the past few years, the proceeds of which going toward the education of the children in the Tampa Shriners Burn Hospital....Read MoreRead Less
My wife and I decided to leave northern Kentucky and move to Florida because of the wonderful winter weather and proximity to the ocean/gulf. We looked at 8 different +55My wife and I decided to leave northern Kentucky and move to Florida because of the wonderful winter weather and proximity to the ocean/gulf. We looked at 8 different +55 communities. We decided on Spring Hill. After reading the reviews of several realtors we decided to use Crouse Realty. Mary, JoAnn and John all did a wonderful job keeping us informed on available properties, things about the community that we needed to know and suggestions that helped us make an informed decision when we did buy. Crouse Realty did a thorough and professional job taking care of us. Mary, JoAnn and John are nice people and you can trust what they tell you....Read MoreRead Less
Perry & Cathy B
Moving from out of State as we just did, is always very difficult, as you can't ever really spend enough time at the destination to look at prospective properties, checkMoving from out of State as we just did, is always very difficult, as you can't ever really spend enough time at the destination to look at prospective properties, check out the local area, etc. Mary made the best of our time both during our online searches and during our subsequent viewing visit. Mary and Jo really helped smooth out the bumps of having to do everything by phone and email and we would gladly recommend Mary and team to anyone who is looking to move to Timber Pines....Read MoreRead Less
We couldn't have asked for anyone better. Mary, John and her staff were absolutely wonderful and very professional. I was having a hard time finding exactly what I wanted butWe couldn't have asked for anyone better. Mary, John and her staff were absolutely wonderful and very professional. I was having a hard time finding exactly what I wanted but she stuck with it and found me the perfect home. Thank You!!...Read MoreRead Less
Mary and her husband John made buying in Timber Pines easy and enjoyable. We would recommend team Crouse to anyone that is looking to buy property in Timber Pines.
I started out as rather reluctant to pursue any real estate in the Spring Hill area! Then I met Mary! Mary is the best Real Estate person I have ever dealtI started out as rather reluctant to pursue any real estate in the Spring Hill area! Then I met Mary! Mary is the best Real Estate person I have ever dealt with, (and having purchased 8 houses, there is a base of comparison)! She did a very thorough job of orienting me to the area and then we looked at properties. After that she took me on a tour of the area and showed me points of interest. After the final documents were signed, she helped me through all the items that needed to be completed prior to closing. A very professional sales person and my first friend in Spring Hill. I highly recommend her....Read MoreRead Less
Mary is great. She sold our home in Heritage Pines in 2 days and found us a larger home in Timber Pines that was exactly what we were looking for.Mary is great. She sold our home in Heritage Pines in 2 days and found us a larger home in Timber Pines that was exactly what we were looking for....Read MoreRead Less
Bill & Ellen Wilkinson
Mary and her team are fantastic. Moving from out of state, there were many thing unfamiliar but Mary guided us through the maze. She and her team were professional andMary and her team are fantastic. Moving from out of state, there were many thing unfamiliar but Mary guided us through the maze. She and her team were professional and very thorough. I would recommend Mary CROUSE. We now live in a fantastic community. Thank you Mary...Read MoreRead Less
Mary popped as the agent for the 55+ community I was looking at. From the beginning she was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly helping us to quickly understand the areaMary popped as the agent for the 55+ community I was looking at. From the beginning she was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly helping us to quickly understand the area and the market. Within four days we found and purchased the perfect house for us. She was always readily available and provided a wealth of information. Don't miss the opportunity to have Mary as your agent....Read MoreRead Less
Mike & Wendy Luse
My wife and I moved to Spring Hill about a year ago and thanks to Mary Crouse our move went as smooth as possible. Thanks Mary.....if we were to everMy wife and I moved to Spring Hill about a year ago and thanks to Mary Crouse our move went as smooth as possible. Thanks Mary.....if we were to ever move again we'd call Mary....Read MoreRead Less
In our 47 years of marriage we have moved 16 times and so we are familiar with the process of searching for and purchasing a home. Mary Crouse was ourIn our 47 years of marriage we have moved 16 times and so we are familiar with the process of searching for and purchasing a home. Mary Crouse was our realtor for this most recent move to The Wellington at Seven Hills. We were not exactly sure about what type of home we wanted to purchase. Mary showed us a number of homes and a variety of homes...sometimes going back to a few three times. We found Mary to be extremely professional. She was knowledgable and easily answered all of our questions. She was organized. Upon meeting Mary we were given a sheet on each of the homes we were about to see. As well, we were presented with a binder full of information about The Wellington and the larger community of Spring Hill. She reviewed with us before going out what we were about to see. We never felt rushed. When we called Mary or emailed her she was prompt in returning our calls. We cannot speak highly enough about Mary. We could not have found a more dedicated Realtor than Mary Crouse. She loves her job and this shows....Read MoreRead Less