NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of 55places.com, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Neighborhoods.com, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 20, 2017 at 12:00 AM CST and ending January 3, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST. All online entries must be received by January 3, 2018 at 11:59 CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WXKLXGR. The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of 55places.com. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. You may only enter using the Gleam app entry methods available. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of 55places.com.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Apple iPad with a retail value of approximately $329.99. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by 55places.com. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at 55places.com's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 55places.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of 55places.com. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. 55places.com shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT 55PLACES.COM‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that 55places.com, anyone acting on behalf of 55places.com, and 55places.com’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond 55places.com’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, 55places.com may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by 55places.com. 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. 55places.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, 55places.com reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless 55places.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 55 Places, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S. Requests must be received no later than July 12, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Neighborhoods.com, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by 55places.com is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Write-in Entry: You may write in one entry at the address below. Sweepstakes eligibility will be determined by the date the write-in entry is received. We do not accept entries from third parties.
1525 W Homer St.
Chicago, IL 60613
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or MailChimp.
Brenda Sims has been a licensed California Real Estate Broker since 1989, specializing in residential home sales with a passion for clients in the 55+ Active Adult market.
Brenda worked for several of the Sacramento area's leading home builders, including Larchmont Homes/Ryland Homes, Elliott Homes, Reynen & Bardis Communities, and Richmond American Homes. She gained National recognition when she won the Best of the Best Award for salesBrenda Sims has been a licensed California Real Estate Broker since 1989, specializing in residential home sales with a passion for clients in the 55+ Active Adult market.
Brenda worked for several of the Sacramento area's leading home builders, including Larchmont Homes/Ryland Homes, Elliott Homes, Reynen & Bardis Communities, and Richmond American Homes. She gained National recognition when she won the Best of the Best Award for sales excellence.
Brenda's experience also includes Del Webbs Northern California Active Adult Communities. While working there, she earned the prestigious Sales Manager of the Year award twice from the Sacramento Builder Industry Association. Brenda was recognized for her leadership, outstanding work ethics and testimonials from her peers and clients.
Currently Brenda is working with Lyon Real Estate. She was ranked #5 out of 50 agents in the El Dorado Hills office. Brenda is also a Premier Partner Agent at 55Places.com. She has been recognized by the team at 55Places as one the the top agents in the country for excellence and customer satisfaction. The Premier Agent designation is reserved for only the top Partner Agents at 55Places.
Brenda has two high school children and has lived in the greater El Dorado area since 1990. A graduate of California State University at Sacramento and a native to the Sacramento area, Brenda is warm and friendly and truly enjoys sharing her expertise and enthusiasm for this beautiful area with others....Read MoreRead Less
Brenda has helped me buy 2 homes now and sell one. She is professional in every way. Sensitive to your needs and very knowledgeable of the market she covers. SheBrenda has helped me buy 2 homes now and sell one. She is professional in every way. Sensitive to your needs and very knowledgeable of the market she covers. She handles all the details in a timeline that runs smoothly from start to finish. Brenda's experience and knowledge shine through in excellent customer satisfaction....Read MoreRead Less
"Brenda was amazing. She provided excellent professional customer service, attention to details, and a pleasure to work with. I will be glad to recommend her service in the future. Brenda"Brenda was amazing. She provided excellent professional customer service, attention to details, and a pleasure to work with. I will be glad to recommend her service in the future. Brenda always had a smile on her face and so friendly and thoughtful. Looking forward to continuing our relationship. You are awesome, Brenda! Thanks for being so caring."...Read MoreRead Less
Mark And Mary Windecker
From our first contact with Brenda we could tell that she was the right person for us. Brenda was always ready and courteous, she knows the area and uses theFrom our first contact with Brenda we could tell that she was the right person for us. Brenda was always ready and courteous, she knows the area and uses the technology that is available to help search for what is for sale. We really appreciate how kind and understanding she is. We consider her a friend and want to continue our relationship."...Read MoreRead Less
Brenda, besides being just a wonderful human being...she is an exceptional agent. :)
Brenda Sims accommodated every aspect of our search for a home in areas where we were interested. It took us several months to finally decide what we would do. SheBrenda Sims accommodated every aspect of our search for a home in areas where we were interested. It took us several months to finally decide what we would do. She was very patient throughout the process. When the chips were down she made it all happen. I recommend her without reservation....Read MoreRead Less
It took me 2 years to find the house that was just right for me, and Brenda was with me the entire 2 years. She showed me many homes inIt took me 2 years to find the house that was just right for me, and Brenda was with me the entire 2 years. She showed me many homes in the El Dorado/Folsom/Roseville area - she had a great deal of patience with me, this being my first home purchase. I learned a lot from Brenda and truly appreciate her extensive knowledge of the area (including great restaurant recommendations!). There is no one more professional or knowledgeable. Thank you, Brenda....Read MoreRead Less
Ken And Joyce Hightower
Our experience with Brenda Simms as the realtor for both the sale of our house in Folsom and the purchase of our new home in Rocklin was nothing less thanOur experience with Brenda Simms as the realtor for both the sale of our house in Folsom and the purchase of our new home in Rocklin was nothing less than extraordinary. She guided us through the simultaneous sale and purchase escrow processes flawlessly, patiently, professionally and, most of all, with extreme kindness and brilliant foresight. It seemed like Brenda always had us on her mind and kept us fully informed each step of the way, thus, minimizing any anxiety that might arise. We bought our first home in 1964 and have purchased numerous others since, utilizing countless agents. And, we've had some good agents help us. By far, Brenda has been the best. She stands out as a realty professional and as a person. Her knowledge of the realty business and of the region is impressive. We strongly recommend that you consider Brenda Simms of Lyon Real Estate for your real estate needs and expect to be amazed....Read MoreRead Less
You couldn't find a better realtor than Brenda. She helped me through the whole process of buying a new home. She went with me to get and fill out theYou couldn't find a better realtor than Brenda. She helped me through the whole process of buying a new home. She went with me to get and fill out the all the paper work, guided me through obtaining my new home, recommended movers and a handyman. Brenda was the best realtor I've ever had....Read MoreRead Less
Larry And Charlotte Jackson
It Took us about 2 years of looking around El dorado county to finally decide this is where we wanted to move to. We met Brenda at one of theIt Took us about 2 years of looking around El dorado county to finally decide this is where we wanted to move to. We met Brenda at one of the first homes we looked at here, She kept in touch with us over the years showing us many home for sale. We finally found THE ONE in April 2016. Brenda was vey very helpful during the purchasing process for this house, there were multiple offers, we were finally the high bid and got the house. The house did not appraise for the selling price, Brenda went back to sellers and renegotiated the price down some and had the seller do many of the need repairs on the house witch made us very happy. We would highly recommend her. Thanks for all your help....Read MoreRead Less
Josie Curello And Ron Rohovit
Brenda made our move from Los Angeles to El Dorado Hills an enjoyable and fun adventure. Brenda worked with us for almost two years listening to our needs, giving accurateBrenda made our move from Los Angeles to El Dorado Hills an enjoyable and fun adventure. Brenda worked with us for almost two years listening to our needs, giving accurate and timely market information, providing us with appropriate listings, and spending entire days with us when we came up to look. She always followed through, answered emails and calls and was proactive in getting us into the home that met our expectations and budget. Even after the sale was completed, Brenda provided advice and information and support about the El Dorado Hills area to help us get settled in. Her friendly and warm demeanor and professional knowledge and skills make her simply the best when it comes to a realtor. I would highly recommend Brenda if you are looking for a talented realtor....Read MoreRead Less
Don And Linda Katsanes
My husband and I met Brenda a few months before we were ready to start looking for our new home. Brenda stayed in touch with us and once we wereMy husband and I met Brenda a few months before we were ready to start looking for our new home. Brenda stayed in touch with us and once we were ready she started the ball rolling. Brenda is very easy to work with and is very thorough and conscientious. We enjoyed our experience with Brenda and would recommend her if you are looking for an agent....Read MoreRead Less
Lora L Allen
Brenda became my realtor through another and was everything you would want or need when buying a home. She made the experience fun. She has since followed up and fastBrenda became my realtor through another and was everything you would want or need when buying a home. She made the experience fun. She has since followed up and fast became not only my go to realtor but my friend. She goes above and beyond. Thanks Brenda....Read MoreRead Less