- Price Range
- Low $200s - High $400s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- New Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2014 - Present
- Shea Homes
- 5 reviews
Trilogy® at Ocala Preserve Overview
Trilogy at Ocala Preserve is a new active adult community in Central Florida. This luxurious community is being built by Shea Homes and will consist of about 1,800 homes sprawled across 623 acres of lush landscaping that are built with quality construction, innovative architectural designs and energy-efficient materials. Trilogy at Ocala Preserve will be a five-star community that features an 18-hole golf course and world-class amenities that appeal to active adults.
Ideally situated in Marion County, Florida, Trilogy at Ocala Preserve is only a mile-and-a-half from Interstate 75 and a short drive to larger cities such as Gainesville, Tampa, and Orlando. Trilogy at Ocala Preserve is close to plenty of dining, shopping, entertainment and other attractions for everyday conveniences.
Trilogy at Ocala Preserve Amenities
The first of the two clubhouses, The Tack House, includes amenities such as a state-of-the-art fitness center, computer and business center, and Trilogy Marketplace.
The second clubhouse is named Oak House, and offers 17,000 square-feet of recreational and social space. It has a full-service restaurant and bar, private dining room, state-of-the-art fitness center, day spa and salon, concierge, culinary studio, card and game room, and grand living room. Other amenities include an outdoor zero-entry resort-style pool, lakeside veranda, bocce and tennis courts, an 18-hole Tom Lehman–designed golf course, and 21 miles of walking and biking trails. Residents also enjoy an eight-acre pond in the center of the community and a park space.
Trilogy at Ocala Preserve Homes & Real Estate
Shea Homes began construction of Trilogy at Ocala Preserve in 2014 and plans to build 1,600 single-family homes. All homes offer open layouts as well as indoor and outdoor living spaces. There are currently three collections for homebuyers to choose from: The Escape, Reflect, and Riviera Collections. Some standard home features include granite countertops, gourmet kitchens, stainless steel appliances, maple cabinetry, elegant bathrooms, and energy-efficient designs.
The Escape Collection offers five floor plans that range from 1,449 to 1,928 square feet and have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Some of the models include a den that can be used as an office or home library. The Riviera Collection offer 1,276 to 1,463 square feet of living space. These spacious homes feature two or three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two or three-car garage. The Freedom Collection offers floor plans that range in size from 1,631 square feet to 2,167 square feet of living space. These homes include two or three bedrooms, two or two-and-a-half bathrooms, and attached two-car garages. The Reflect Collection offers three floor plans that range from 2,112 to 2,451 square feet and have two bedrooms, a den, two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two or three-car garage. The Resort Collection includes four different floor plans ranging in size from 1,320 to 2,214 square feet. These homes include two to four bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Some homes in this collection feature master-on-main suites, covered lanais, and large walk-in closets.
Trilogy at Ocala Preserve Lifestyle
Residents of Trilogy at Ocala Preserve can enjoy a fun and active lifestyle by joining in a variety of activities, events, classes, and clubs. They can participate in activities such as wine tasting, cooking class, happy hour, ladies who lunch, tailgate parties, or coffee talk.
They can join fitness classes like Stretch It Out! that meet weekly. They can also go on hikes with the hump day hikes group or go on a casino trip. The recently opened Avid FitPod is an outdoor park with modules that include stairs, balance stations, dip bars, step boxes, rock climbing and a 200m rubberized walking loop. Whatever interest or hobby homeowners choose to get involved with, there is no limit to their social engagement in Trilogy at Ocala Preserve.
Residents can enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle in Trilogy at Ocala Preserve thanks to a monthly association that handles tedious exterior-home maintenance. A monthly association fee will include lawn maintenance, cable, Internet, gated access, street lights, common area maintenance, golf, and use of the clubhouse.
Located in Ocala, which is the heart of Florida's horse country, Trilogy at Ocala Preserve is close to many attractions and everyday conveniences. Ocala's historic downtown square, Brick City Center for the Arts, Ocala Civic Theater, and Central Florida's Symphony Orchestra are all just a short drive away. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the Ocala National Forest for hiking, boating, fishing, and camping activities.
Road trips to Disney World and Orlando are only an hour away. When traveling farther is necessary, Ocala International Airport is only eleven minutes away. Trilogy at Ocala Preserve is a great community with resort-like amenities and elegant single-family homes in Ocala, Florida.
Trilogy® at Ocala Preserve Amenities
- The Tack House
- 24-Hole Tom Lehman Golf Course
- Outdoor Patio
- Walking & Biking Trails
- Parks & Natural Space
- 7-Acre Lake
Additional amenities are found at the Oak House:
- Oak House - 17,000 Sq. Ft.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Full-Service Restaurant and Bar
- Eagle's Nest Card & Game Room
- Grand Living Room
- Private Dining Room
- Culinary Studio
- Day Spa and Salon
- Outdoor Zero-Entry Resort-Style Pool
- Lakeside Veranda
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- Pickleball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Walking & Biking Trails
Trilogy® at Ocala Preserve Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Trilogy® at Ocala Preserve. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Art Walk
- Bingo Club
- Bocce Ball Club
- Book Club
- Camera Club
- Casino Trip
- Coffee Talk
- Community Garden Club
- Cooking Class
- Cycling CLub
- Happy Hour
- Hiking Club
- Holiday Events
- Hump Day Hikes
- Mah Jongg Club
- Mexican Train Club
- Pickleball Club
- Ping Pong Club
- Red Carpet Movie Screening
- Seasonal Parties
- Stretch It Out!
- Summer Kick Off Party
- Sunday Brunch
- Tailgate Party
- Tennis Club
- The Friendly Stitchers
- Theater Club
- Travel Club
- Veteran's Club
- Wine Tasting
Price Range: Low $100s - Mid $200s
The Resort Collection includes four different floor plans ranging in size from 1,320 to 2,214 square feet. These homes include two to four bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Some homes in this collection feature master-on-main suites, covered lanais, and large walk-in closets.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $200s - Low $300s
The Escape Collection features single-family homes that offer 1,449 to 1,928 square feet of living space. These homes have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Some of the models include a den that can be used as an office or home library.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $100s - High $200s
The single-family homes within the Riviera Collection offer 1,276 to 1,463 square feet of living space. These spacious homes feature two or three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two or three-car garage.
|Model Name||Sq. Ft.||Beds||Baths||Garage|
|Naples||1396||2 + Den - 3||2||2|
|Rome||1463||2 + Den||2||2|
Price Range: Low $200s - High $200s
The Freedom Collection offers floor plans that range in size from 1,631 square feet to 2,167 square feet of living space. These homes include two or three bedrooms, two or two-and-a-half bathrooms, and attached two-car garages. Please Note: Floor plans not available at this time.
|Model Name||Sq. Ft.||Beds||Baths||Garage|
|Affirm||1631||2 - 3||2||2|
|Excite||2004||2 - 3||2.5||2|
|Declare||2065||2 - 3||2.5||2|
Price Range: Mid $200s - Low $300s
The single-family homes within the Reflect Collection offer 2,112 to 2,451 square feet of living space. These spacious homes feature two bedrooms, a den, two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two or three-car garage.View Floorplans
Trilogy® at Ocala Preserve Reviews
- Patrick H.|July 18, 2018So far I have been very pleased with the process of visiting and having a home built at Trilogy. I was looking for a place that I can work from home along with a social life until I retire and stay there once I retire.
Bob is my sales agent and he has been extremely helpful. During the sales process, he took the time show me Trilogy and make sure what I found what I was looking for. During the tour he showed me homes that the owners expanded their lanai to allow them to BBQ and grill since he knew that was important to me. Once I made the decision, he found a lot that would put the lanai away from the sun and I could choose the elevation and colors that I wanted. Since then when I had a question he made sure to get me the answer.
When it came to the design process, Sarah was a joy to work with and made picking all of the options fun. Part of the reason I am having a home built is that I prefer a more urban contemporary design than most 55+ people would want. Sarah was able to concentrate my choices on the options that would fit what I liked and make sure the colors worked together. She made sure to show me examples in the model homes if I was not sure if I wanted something or not. Also there were a couple things that she took the time to explain why I should select certain options. If you have a hard time making decisions, you could go into decision overload with all of the options.
During my design visit, the golf pro arranged to give me a tour of the course, explaining how the hybrid course works and I played 8 holes before storms forced me back to the clubhouse. While hoping to wait out the storms, I had a chance to meet and talk with some residents and builders. They were all friendly helped reinforce my decision to move to Trilogy.
When it comes to the build process, the project manager, Shaun, has contacted me to explain what will be happening during the build process and when I will need to visit. Sunday I received an email with a picture my lot preparing it for when the build permit was issued. Now comes the really hard part. Waiting for my home to be completed.
- Kathy R.|July 8, 2018A REALLY nice community. Very well maintained and had all the amenities we were looking for! Sales person (Penny), was very helpful. The BIG problem, as my wife and I saw it is that you are FORCED into accepting a pre-determined "design package" that has absolutely no flexibility at all. The base package has Formica counter tops!!! You don't even get to choose a different color in the base carpet. Even if you "upgrade" from the base, you are locked-in to a specific counter top, floor tile, carpet and bathroom tile..........NO changes are allowed, and these "upgrades" are in the $20,000 - $30,000 range. Absolutely ridiculous. If you choose a home plan that is not part of the "Design JOY" package, you have a little more flexibility, but even with these homes (which per sq ft are SIGNIFICANTLY more in price), you only have a few choices in cabinets, NO choice in the granite, and only 2 choices in carpet. Trilogy is a VERY nice community. The people we met were extremely nice, the amenities are FIRST CLASS, but when you make the decision to "pull-up" and make a move the new home your going into should be EXACTLY the way you want it to be w/o having to pay a ridiculous price for very limited upgrade choices. Shea Homes needs to really re-look the way they are marketing these homes. The "Design JOY" homes are really a "Design BAD" offering. Really a shame, because the actual property, the amenities, and even the choice of floor plans are truly VERY NICE.
- Herb L.|June 29, 2018Took a visit last week and I came away extremely impressed, especially by the clubhouse. Really well done, nice restaurant and bar, personal wine lockers, and an area with comfy leather chairs in front of four big TVs where you can watch the game. I know that's where I'd be every weekend if I decide to buy here. There's also a nice spa and lounge area. The pool is pretty large and overlooks the pond, which is a nice touch. Didn't get to look around the model homes but from what I did see they look nice. Will definetly be keeping an eye on this one.
- S M.|April 10, 2018The neighborhood appears nice and from all that I could see will lead up to its reputation. If you are a new buyer, do your "due diligence." Know your contracts and perhaps take a realtor. Be very careful of the type contract you sign as there is no forgiveness or refunds. Make everything contingent on financing or a sale even if you actually have cash. You may think you can change it later but you can't. That will be your only way out. Lost 45K in this deal. The options can add up quickly. Get all costs that will added at closing so you will not be shocked. Realize the goal of the sales staff is to "sell." Sales staff are not your friends so don't be misled.
- Dan |March 1, 2017This is an awesome community. Shea Homes always does a nice job. The homes and grounds are very nice.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Trilogy® at Ocala Preserve. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Trilogy® at Ocala Preserve has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.