- Price Range
- Below $100k - Mid $200s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 1970 - 1995
- 8 reviews
Century Village East Overview
Century Village East is a 55+ community located in Broward County, Florida. This community consists of 8,508 condo units available on a resale-only basis. Residents of the community enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle with great resort-style amenities. Broward County offers endless opportunities for entertainment and recreation. Homeowners do not have to travel far outside of the community to find great shopping, dining, or medical services.
Century Village East Amenities
Century Village provides its residents with excellent resort-style amenities. With two clubhouses in the community there are endless options of recreational and social activities. The main clubhouse at Century Village is the focal point of the community. This 145,000 square-foot clubhouse has a fitness center, indoor pool, aerobics studio, sauna, cafe, card and game rooms, an arts and crafts room, and much more. Performances often take place in the theater with a capacity of 1,600 people. Neighbors and friends get together in the ballroom for holiday and themed parties.
Outside the clubhouse the amenities continue with a pool and sundeck perfect for hot summer days. Residents with a competitive side can utilize the four tennis courts, two bocce ball courts, or 24 shuffleboard courts.
Le Club is the secondary clubhouse located at the west end of Century Village. This smaller clubhouse has a multi-purpose room and catering kitchen. Outside there are also four tennis courts and a pool. This clubhouse is mainly used for community meetings and can also be rented out by residents for private parties.
Along with two clubhouses and an 18-holf golf course, Century Village also has fifteen satellite pools and nine tennis courts spread across the community ensuring residents are never too far from any of the great amenities.
Century Village East Homes & Real Estate
Century Village East was built between 1970 and 1995 and consists of 8,508 condo units. Condo units range in size from 650 to almost 1,100 square feet of living space with one or two bedrooms, one to two bathrooms, and parking lot spaces. These units are spread across numerous secured buildings with two to four floors. With open floor plans, master bathrooms, and scenic golf course or water views, these condos are perfect for the active adult homebuyer.
Century Village East Lifestyle
Active adults of Century Village enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle amongst resort-style amenities. An annual homeowners' association fee covers general maintenance of the community grounds and amenities, as well as exterior maintenance and trash removal. This relaxed lifestyle allows homeowners to enjoy their friends and neighbors and explore various hobbies. Countless clubs and activity groups are available inside the community to residents such as card clubs, book clubs, tennis clubs, and theater groups. Outside activities are also planned such as multiple day excursions with the travel club, or dinner trips to local eateries.
Century Village East is located in scenic Broward County, Florida. Situated between I-95 and the Florida Turnpike, residents have no trouble traveling to other parts of Florida such as Palm Beach County or Fort Lauderdale. Surrounded by excellent shopping, dining, and entertainment, residents never have to travel far for everyday conveniences or attractions. With a close proximity to the Atlantic Coast, residents often plan day trips to the many white sand beaches up and down the coast. Low-maintenance homes, resort-style amenities, and a scenic location makes Century Village East a must see for Florida active adults.
Century Village East Amenities
The main clubhouse is where residents can come to enjoy great resort-style amenities.
- Clubhouse - 145,000 Sq. Ft.
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Locker Rooms
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- 800 Person Ballroom
- 1,600-Seat Performance Theater
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Card Rooms
- Game Room
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Ceramics Studio
- Stained Glass Studio
- Sewing Studio
- Clay Room
- Lapidary Studio
- Photography Studio
- Music Room
- Billiards Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Patio
- 4 Tennis Courts
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- 24 Shuffleboard Courts
- 2 Horseshoe Pits
- Volleyball Court
- BBQ Area
- Walking & Biking Trails
- Scenic Lake & Ponds
- Community Transit
Le Club is a secondary clubhouse available to residents of Century Village. This clubhouse is mainly used for social gatherings and can be rented out for private parties.
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Outdoor Pool
- 4 Tennis Courts
Century Village offers residents many satellite amenities spread across the community.
- 15 Satellite Pools
- 9 Tennis Courts
Century Village East Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Century Village East. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Arts & Crafts Club
- Bocce Ball
- Book Club
- Community Parties
- Day Trips
- Fitness Groups
- Game Nights
- Golf Club
- Latin Dance Club
- Photography Club
- Retired Teachers Club
- Seasonal Events
- Singles Club
- Stained Glass Painting
- Tennis Club
- Theater Group
- Travel Club
Price Range: Below $100k - Mid $100s
Condo units range in size from 650 to almost 1,100 square feet of living space with one or two bedrooms, one to two bathrooms and parking lot spaces. These units are spread across numerous secured buildings with two to four floors. With open floor plans, master bathrooms and scenic golf course or water views, these condos are perfect for the active adult homebuyer.View Floorplans
Century Village East Reviews
- Emily R.|August 27, 2020I truly can't understand the negative comments. You will find bad apples no matter where you go. I live in a wonderful. very well kept building. We have a bible study, pot luck parties on the patio. We play games, and we care about each other.
It is not a run down place at all!! I can't imagine anyone saying that. Now Im thinking perhaps the problem doesn't lie in CV.
Ive lived in a few places in the past, and Ive always encountered good and bad. I don't have problems with the rules. All HOAs have them. Thank goodness we can chose not to live in one if we are bothered by them.
I am grateful to live here. I have a good life here, and Ive met some wonderful people. Ive also encountered the cranks but they simply don't bother me at all.
- Maria C.|July 25, 2020Best place to live! We moved from Maryland and we love everything here and we don't understand the bad comments about the organization and oversight they have around here to maintain order in general. To maintain order, the rules are necessary and welcome by those who like peace, cleanliness and organization! It has EVERYTHING WE LIKE: Wonderful club house with line dancing, excercise classes, 19 swimming pools to choose from, tennis, boules, pick ball, cinema, shows, bingo, snooker, ping pong, saturday dancing, karaoke super safe paths do walk and ride bikes and many other activities ... just so many good things to keep us seniors going and let's not forget that we are just 8 minutes from our wonderful Deerfield Beach! I feel sad because I believe that perhaps you have not bought in the right building or are missing a group of friends :( good news there are many groups open and waiting for you guys. We are restricted a little because of COVID 19 but soon everything will pass and we'll be back to our super fun times :) Hope you stay, enjoy more and change your mind.
- Eve T.|June 5, 2020I agree with Patricia S.
I am looking to move from this place. Since I've been there all I've encountered are nosey busy bodies always in your business. You have no privacy. The residents (that I've encountered anyway) are nasty, grumpy miserable people. It's negative vibes there.
- thomas M.|June 5, 2020Do not purchase in this property! The buildings are becoming run down due to each building having its own HOA. The owners in here do not care about their investments and the whole place is run poorly. They cut the grass a lot which makes it look well kept. But that is as far as it goes here. Car break ins are common here. Majority of other owners are miserable and very elderly. Terrible investment but if you don’t care about that or the condition of the building you live in... then it’s perfect !
- Patricia S.(Resident/Homeowner)|May 2, 2020I don’t like century village because they control your life. You can’t do this you can’t do that etc. I purchased my own home for a reason. I should be able to do whatever I please. That’s why you bought a home. Very disappointed. I don’t like been controlled in my own home. Before you know it they will be telling when to go to bed when to get up and when you can go to the restroom.
They totally control life. I believe it’s totally disgusting.
- Jane C.|January 23, 2020I left CVE but miss it a lot!! Now I know what I am missing!!!!!! If I didn’t leave, I wouldn’t know!!!! I lived there for 10 years and now I really miss it!!!!
It has EVERYTHING I LIKE: line dancing, excercise classes, just so many good things to keep us seniors going!!! The bottom line “I WAS living there”! Now I am thinking about going back there!!!!
- Emily R.|March 21, 2018Love it here. There is so much to do. The clubhouse is huge. It is a very well kept community. The internal buses take you to multiple places. It's possible to not have a car here and still get around.
It's an older community but is slowly becoming a much younger crowd. The condos are very affordable, and I have seen some very beautifully renovated ones.
Tons of activities, three miles from the beach, affordable, convenient to lots of shopping, this community community can't be beat.
The bus takes you to just steps to the beach. The city bus comes right in the community.
I'm very happy to have bought here.
- Giovanni V.|August 7, 2017An older community, but nice. I like the clubhouse, and although the homes are dated, they are affordable.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Century Village East. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Century Village East has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.