- Price Range
- Below $100k - Low $200s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 1970 - 1995
- 6 reviews
Century Village at Pembroke Pines Overview
Century Village at Pembroke Pines is a 55+ condominium community situated in Broward County, Florida. This community offers a great low-maintenance lifestyle with condo units available on a resale basis. Residents enjoy resort-style amenities with numerous options to stay socially and physically active. This community is located almost directly between Fort Lauderdale and Miami offering a myriad of opportunities for shopping, dining, and medical services.
Century Village at Pembroke Pines Amenities
Century Village at Pembroke Pines offers great amenities aimed to keep residents socially and physically active. The main clubhouse features 135,000 square feet of endless amenities. Residents love heading to the clubhouse to watch a play in the 1,042-seat theater, or attend one of the numerous holiday or themed parties that take place in the 800-seat ballroom. There is always a euchre or poker game to join in the card room, or billiards to play in the hobby and game room. Those looking for a peaceful retreat will enjoy the library with hundreds of the best titles.
The health club in the community strives to help residents maintain and reach personal wellness goals. Numerous options for cardiovascular and weight-training equipment can be found inside the health club along with a wave walking pool and sauna. There are also many satellite amenities spread throughout the community such as pools, tennis courts, and shuffleboard courts. These satellite amenities ensure residents are never too far from any amenities.
Century Village at Pembroke Pines Homes & Real Estate
Century Village consists of 7,700 condominium units spread across two to four-floor mid-rise buildings. These units range in size from 600 square-foot studios to 1,500 square-foot units with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. All units are in secured buildings with lot parking and great golf course or water views. These low-maintenance condominiums allow residents to forget about mowing the lawn or taking out the trash, and focus more on enjoying family and hobbies.
Century Village at Pembroke Pines Lifestyle
Century Village at Pembroke Pines prides itself on offering a low-maintenance community with resort-style amenities. Each residence pays an annual homeowners' association fee which covers general maintenance of the community grounds as well as all amenities in the community. Residents also receive automatic membership for the golf club, which allows members to have year round discount golf. With so much more free time, residents of the community enjoy a myriad of clubs and activities. Card clubs, book clubs, and arts clubs all meet regularly in the clubhouse while tennis club, golf club, and water aerobics all utilize the outdoor amenities. No matter what your hobby or interests might be there, is something for everyone at Century Village at Pembroke Pines.
Century Village at Pembroke Pines is located in scenic Broward County, Florida. This community is just a few miles from the beautiful Atlantic coastline and residents often plan day trips to the white sand beaches nearby. Situated just east of I-75, residents looking to travel can do so easily. The Everglades National Park is also close to the community. This massive wildlife area offers great camping, fishing, and hiking. With great amenities and low-maintenance homes in a beautiful area, it's no wonder so many active adults love Century Village at Pembroke Pines.
Century Village at Pembroke Pines Amenities
The main clubhouse is where residents meet for social and recreational activities.
- Clubhouse - 135,000 Sq. Ft.
- Fitness Center
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Locker Rooms
- Hobby & Game Room
- Ballroom - 900 Seats
- Performance Theater - 1,042 Seats
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Meeting Room
- Billiards Room
- Card Room
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Media Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Party Room
- Heated Outdoor Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Walking Pool
- Outdoor Patio
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- 12 Shuffleboard Courts
- Scenic Lakes & Ponds
- Community Transit
- On-site Pharmacy
Open to all residents, the health club offers great amenities to stay physically fit.
- Fitness Center
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Indoor Walking Pool
- Locker Rooms
Numerous satellite amenities are spread throughout the community ensuring residents never have to travel far to stay active.
- 23 Outdoor Pools
- Pickleball Court
- 15 Tennis Courts
- Walking & Biking Trails
- 18-Hole Golf Course
Century Village at Pembroke Pines Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Century Village at Pembroke Pines. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- America Sing Along
- Beading Buddies
- Brass Ring Club
- Camera Club
- Canadian Club
- Computer Club
- Creative Clay Club
- Duplicate Bridge Club
- Game Nights
- Half Century Club
- Italian American Club
- Kings & Royal Ladies
- Latin American Club
- Mediterranean Travel & Social Club
- Movie Nights
- Pool Parties
- Red Hatter Club
- Retired Educators Club
- Spectators Sports Club
- Village Scrabble Club
- Wild Geese Irish Club
Price Range: Below $100k - Mid $100s
These condo units range in size approximately from 600 to 1,500 square-feet with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. All units are available on a resale-only basis in secured buildings with lot parking and great golf course or water views.View Floorplans
|Model Name||Sq. Ft.||Beds||Baths||Garage|
Century Village at Pembroke Pines Reviews
- Claudia C.|May 13, 2020The sad thing is to see these old buildings without fixing, my mom lives in the New Hampton E building, the building is full of roaches, you can see roaches in the hallway of the building, roaches in the laundry, and although I fumigate my apartment mom with kills roach, it's not enough, there are also roaches in the elevator. this is extremely gross. the building manager does nothing
- ROBERTO C.|September 24, 2019My wife and I have been living / residing at the village for 8 excellent / greats years. The village is and will continue been great as we ALL RESIDENTS take responsibilities as owners as we are the village as well the associations. The more active WE BECOME the better the village will be,
DEPENDS ON US.
- Ralph D.|September 9, 2018My wife and I purchased our two Bdm Apartment in March 2013.We loved Century Villiage as Snow Birds till 9/18 when we made it our residence.We can’t believe we now live here all year long,a dream come true.From the time I met with Mark S. at Century Villiage Reality till today,so friendly and beautiful.Dancing,live Broadway shows and movies every week.So many different activities from Karaoke to Bocci.Come see for yourself and decide whether to live here because life here is so nice and pleasant.
- William A.|May 11, 2017To whom it may concern
I was very disappointed after making a appt. with the sales person that she was not there to meet me on Monday may 8 at 11am & sent a text to the office that she was tied up.
She had my Phone number and e-mail address she could have had contacted me to arrive later on or make anew appt.
this did not happen I spent $50 dollars on taxi for nothing.
the question is now do I trust Century Village to purchase a home if the sales people can not keep a appt., what does it say about the overall care of Century Village if you cant keep a appt, to buy a unit there,
- Carol W.(Resident/Homeowner)|June 27, 2015My parents use to live in Century for 10 years until they passed away, my sister has lived in Century Village for 12 years, I now live in Century for the past two years. I love it. As a retired social worker I give it an A+, because it has everything plenty of social activities, I love the gym, and medical team, transportation, close to everything, and everyone is helpful and friendly. I am glad I chose Century Village to live as apart of my retirement, I LOVE IT.
- Roselene A.|November 7, 2014Century Village is a great place to leave. My mother and I use to leave there. Neighbors were very nice. lots of activities the most important are the beauty of the Village.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Century Village at Pembroke Pines. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Century Village at Pembroke Pines has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.