- Price Range
- Low $200s - High $300s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2000 - 2006
- Levitt & Sons
- 6 reviews
Cascades at St. Lucie West Overview
The Cascades in Port St. Lucie, Florida is an active adult community which is located at the heart of the prestigious, master planned community of St. Lucie West. Many homes at The Cascades in Port St. Lucie feature water views or views of natural preserved land. Natural pine trees and palm trees are in abundance in this community.Winding streets and walking and biking paths connect residents with each other and St. Lucie West. Cascades at St. Lucie West is surrounded by beautiful residential communities and is close to highway I-95. This 55 and over community is gated and features a 24 hour manned guardhouse. Port St. Lucie has been on the list of the top ten safest cities in America for many years and provides a quaint small town charm where residents feel safe and secure.
Cascades at St. Lucie West Amenities
Cascades in Port St. Lucie features a dramatically landscaped, 26,000 square-foot clubhouse on a 17.8 acre recreational tract. Residents can make full use of a large, state-of-the-art fitness center with aerobics studio to stay in shape. A fully appointed library and a billiards room allow for some rest and relaxation. The Cascades at St. Lucie West clubhouse also has arts, crafts and card rooms for everyone's enjoyment. Internet-ready computers allow residents to stay connected and take care of business as needed.The resort-style outdoor pool at Cascades in Port St. Lucie features 3,000 square feet of covered verandas, a pool-side bar, and a lovely gazebo. Residents can enjoy a multitude of outdoor sports like bocce ball and basketball. Lighted tennis facilities and a 9-hole, par-3 golf course invite some friendly competition.
Cascades at St. Lucie West Homes & Real Estate
Construction started in 2000 by Levitt and Sons and ended in 2006 after completing 1,158 single-family homes. The Crystal Collection offers four floor plans from 1,257 to 1,626 square feet of living space with two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two car garage. These models offer great open floor plans and master suites with private bathrooms perfect for active adults.
The Jewel Collection offers six floor plans ranging from 1,666 to 2,079 square feet of living space. These models have two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Models in this collection offer eat-in kitchens and covered back patios perfect for entertaining guests.
The Vintage Collection is the largest collection in the community ranging from 2,184 to 2,473 square feet of living space. These floor plans were designed with two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. These models offer den options perfect for a home gym or office.
All three collections include brick-paved driveways with entry walkways and covered entries. Association fees are reasonable and include all yard maintenance, fertilization, and irrigation.
Cascades at St. Lucie West Lifestyle
Life at Cascades in Port St. Lucie is easy with shopping, dining, and additional recreation just a walk or bike ride away. There are also around twenty different clubs residents can join. Many interests and activities are represented; such as travel, scuba and snorkel, philosophy, music, stitchery, bocce, books, poker and bridge.Since Port St. Lucie is home for Spring Training for the New York Mets, residents of Cascades at St. Lucie West can also catch baseball stars in action. In addition, Port St. Lucie also features a PGA golf course, so some professional golfers might be spotted in the area on occasion. The Florida Atlantic University campus, which contains the Lifelong Learning Institute and community library, is also close by and offers continuing education classes to residents of Cascades at St. Lucie West.
While residents of Cascades at St. Lucie West have everything they need at hand, just a ten-minute drive towards the town of Tradition will offer more shopping, big stores, restaurants, and seasonal festival and events. Tradition also features sculpture parks, interactive fountains, and tranquil water ways; and is home to Lake Tradition which offers 45 acres of outdoor activities. For even more aquatic enjoyment, the Atlantic Ocean is only a thirty minute drive away from the Cascades in Port St. Lucie.
Cascades at St. Lucie West Amenities
- Clubhouse - 26,000 Sq. Ft.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Hobby & Game Room
- Ballroom with Stage
- Billiards Room
- Multi-Purpose Room
- 3 Card Rooms
- Computer Lab
- Outdoor Pool & Spa
- Poolside Bar
- 10 Lighted Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- 4 Bocce Ball Courts
- 4 Shuffleboard Courts
- Basketball Court
- 9-Hole Par 3 Golf Course
- Walking & Biking Trails
- Parks & Natural Space
Cascades at St. Lucie West Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Cascades at St. Lucie West. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Arts & Crafts
- Bocce Ball
- Book Club
- Computer Club
- Duplicate Bridge
- Men's Bocce
- Men's Club
- Scuba and Snorkel
- Single's Club
- Travel Club
- Women's Bocce
- Women's Club
Price Range: Low $200s - Low $200s
The Crystal Collection offers four floor plans from 1,257 to 1,626 square feet of living space with two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. These models offer great open floor plans and master suites with private bathrooms perfect for active adults.View Floorplans
Price Range: Low $200s - Mid $200s
The Jewel Collection offers six floor plans ranging from 1,666 to 2,079 square feet of living space. These models have two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Models in this collection offer eat-in kitchens and covered back patios perfect for entertaining guests.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $200s - High $300s
The Vintage Collection is the largest collection in the community ranging from 2,184 to 2,473 square feet of living space. These floor plans were designed with two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. These models offer den options perfect for a home gym or office.View Floorplans
Cascades at St. Lucie West Reviews
- Dennis & Jean Conrad (Resident/Homeowner)|October 20, 2016We looked at a few places with Kim before she introduced us to the Cascades community. She is very professional and knowlegible and very well liked in the community. If you have any questions she is there and has all the answers. I highly recommend her as a realtor
- Diane and Skip (Resident/Homeowner)|July 23, 2016We researched for a long time before coming to Cascades. We contacted Kim, told her what we were looking for and she brought us to see the community. We were very impressed and chose our home and moved in almost a year ago. We are really happy we made the decision. We have met really nice residents and have enjoyed the many amenities. We highly recommend Cascades and Kim.
- Diane and Joe (Resident/Homeowner)|July 5, 2015We are very happy with our new home in Cascades. Based on our 2+ years of searching we feel confident this is the perfect communiity for us. We couldn't have found a better reator anywhere. Our 55Places agent was very professional and listened to what we wanted in a home. She didn't waste time showing us homes that did not meet our criteria. A wonderful experience.
- Bonnie B.(Resident/Homeowner)|January 16, 2014We moved in December and have a great experience great people and great community!!!!
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|June 30, 2013I agree with all the other comments from Jeff! Cascades is an amazing community. It's resort-like living with every amenity you could want. The clubhouse is very elegant, the landscaping throughout the community is beautiful and the outdoor pool is amazing. I have tried lots of the clubs and enjoy all the special events. It's nice to have all the opportunities to try new things and make so many new friends.
- Jeff C.(Resident/Homeowner)|February 1, 2013The residents here are happy and the HOA effective. The homes are well maintained as are the amenities and extras. Everything makes you feel like you are on vacation and the pool area is fabulous. There is a nine hole golf course with super greens, bocce ball, stick ball, softball, shuffleboard, and tennis with a professional instructor. The bocce ball club throws the best party of all the clubs, although the Men's and Women's clubs are close. In the clubhouse there are all sorts of games at night and billiards when you want or compete in leagues. There is entertainment scheduled every several weeks. There is even a free resident funded bar on Sundays with food and drinks. (Participants voluntarily bring food or drinks). On top of it all, the fees remain very reasonable.
We are very happy we settled here and feel blessed to be this lucky. Come see our neighborhoods and experience the advantages a motivated community brings to residents.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Cascades at St. Lucie West. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Cascades at St. Lucie West has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.