- Price Range
- Low $300s - Mid $500s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- New Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2014 - Present
- Del Webb
- 12 reviews
Del Webb at Dove Mountain Overview
Del Webb at Dove Mountain is a new 55+ community in Marana, Arizona. This active adult community is Del Webb s newest community in the Tucson area. Located 25 miles northwest of downtown Tucson, Del Webb at Dove Mountain is planned to be an intimate community situated amongst the foothills of the Tortolita Mountains.
With a private on-site clubhouse, Del Webb at Dove Mountain has everything to complete your lifestyle, health, and fitness activities. Active adult homebuyers can select a new construction home that fits their size and style requirements. These low-maintenance homes feature one-level living with open floor plans and modern designs.
Del Webb at Dove Mountain Amenities
The 14,000 square foot Saguaro Recreation Center is available exclusively for Del Webb at Dove Mountain's active adult residents. Amenities include an outdoor pool and spa along with a pool facility, state-of-the-art fitness center, locker rooms, and pickleball, bocce, and tennis courts.
Del Webb at Dove Mountain Homes & Real Estate
Del Webb broke ground in this active adult community in early 2014 and they plan to have approximately 600 single-family homes upon completion. Homebuyers can select their new construction home from two different collections that feature low-maintenance residences with open floor plans.
The Retreat Collection features four floor plans that range from 1,573 to 2,010 square feet in size. These homes have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. The Encore Collection features larger homes that are 2,023 to 2,514 square feet. The four floor plans in this collection offer two bedrooms, a den, two or two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.
Del Webb at Dove Mountain Lifestyle
Residents of Del Webb at Dove Mountain will enjoy living in an intimate community where neighbors become lifelong friends. As a member of Gallery Sports Club and with the future amenities, residents will be able to stay fit and healthy by attending fitness classes. The planned on-site recreation center will be a great location to establish clubs and attend activities based on common interests and hobbies.
Del Webb at Dove Mountain is located in Marana, Arizona. Situated at the base of The Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain, this area offers world-class spas, restaurants, and nightlife. Shopping can be found locally at Costco, Foothills Mall, and Tucson Mall. Because of its location near five mountain ranges and Catalina State Park, there are plenty of ways to enjoy Arizona s warm climate with miles of scenic trails. Golf enthusiasts will enjoy Del Webb at Dove Mountain s close proximity to The Ritz Carlton Golf Club and The Gallery Golf Club. With Tucson International Airport just 30 miles away, Del Webb at Dove Mountain is an exquisite active adult community that enjoys a convenient location.
Del Webb at Dove Mountain Amenities
Del Webb has plans to build an on-site recreation center available exclusively for residents of the community. Here are some of the planned amenities:
- Recreation Center - Coming Soon!
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Locker Rooms
- Outdoor Pool & Spa
- Pickleball Courts
Gallery Sports Club
While Del Webb is constructing their exclusive community amenities, residents will have membership access to Gallery Sports Club. Here you will find the following:
- Recreation Center - 12,000 Sq. Ft.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Fitness Studio
- Recreational Outdoor Pool
- Olympic-Size Outdoor Lap Pool
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Tennis Courts
Del Webb at Dove Mountain Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
Check back soon for more information on the lifestyle in Del Webb at Dove Mountain.
Price Range: Low $300s - Low $400s
Del Webb's Retreat Collection features four floor plans available as new construction. These homes range from 1,573 to 2,010 square feet in size with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $200s - Mid $400s
The Encore Collection features larger homes that range in size from 2,023 to 2,514 square feet. There are four floor plans that offer two bedrooms, a den, two or two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached garage. These homes are available as new construction as well.View Floorplans
Del Webb at Dove Mountain Reviews
- Janet A.|August 26, 2018We love living at Del Webb at Dove Mountain!
We like the peaceful setting of our community in the foothills of the Tortolita mountains. We enjoy what Tucson and Phoenix area has to offer as well. We are just 40 minutes away from the Tucson International Airport and the VA medical center. We are 20 minutes from Oro Valley Hospital. Shopping is just minutes away at the Outlet Mall. Our grocery store is just minutes away. People that live at Del Webb at Dove Mountain enjoy what this area has to offer. Making new memories and lasting friendships is what our community is all about.
- Sharon Goldberg M.|August 26, 2018We have lived here 4 years and have loved every moment. Dove Mountain Del Webb is approx. 4 minutes to the Ritz Hotel and this Monsoon Lush Green desert flora is Amazing🌵🌿. There are 5 top of the line golf courses and 2 are associated with the beautiful Private Gallery Golf and Residential Country Club. And two are associated with the Ritz Carlton as well as private residences. The Highlands, also over 55 Community has a golf course open to the public with concerts all year and other amenities. Del Webb has approximately 289 homes occupied at present and it appears most of the homeowners are delighted to be here❤️ I believe some people who never have lived in a Home Owner Association are not aware of how important the CC& R’s (Community rules) are to keep a Community a wonderful living Venue for Everyone. Most of us have been fortunate to have traveled and really appreciate this Sacred, beautiful Community. . And we realize how important rules and laws are for the total Community not just for only a few people
- Don M.|August 26, 2018We have lived in this community for four years and we love it. Dove Mountain area is a lush desert environment. There are 5 golf course within 5 minutes of Del Webb. Like all new home communities it takes time to develop into a community. We find the facilities modern, clean and with plenty of room. If you are looking for a piece of heaven come and take a look at Del Webb Dove Mountain.
- Marie H.|August 15, 2018We bought a home in this neighborhood and like the community. Friendly people, and the employees are all wonderful, but we are hesitant to recommend the homes. Common areas are not maintained to the standard one would expect for a community in this price range. Facilities do appear to be undersized for the anticipated 600 plus homes. HOA Management is not interested in homeowner concerns. There is a lot of construction going on nearby in adjacent communities and the area looks to become very crowded in the future.
- Charles and Patricia S.|August 11, 2018We discovered Del Webb at Dove Mountain in Marana Arizona in fall of 2017 through 55Plus.com. We purchased a home and moved in December 2017.
We both love it here, the community is vibrant, the staff is dedicated to assuring the residents have a healthy happy lifestyle.
There is a full agenda of classes, programs and social gatherings to keep life as busy and involved as anyone would want to be.
The setting and views here in the Dove Mountain area is peaceful, quite and breathtakingly beautiful.
Charles and Patricia S.
- John S.|July 28, 2018Nice area, however, clubhouse is too small. Still under Pulte control for at least another 3-4 years. They don't spend any money. Took almost a year to replace outside patio furniture after it was stolen. Also, took over 3 months to repair pool table. Management Company is extremely unresponsive and BOD (consisting of all pulte employees) is disrespectful and condescending to homeowners. They don't care what homeowners think or want. I would not walk away from this community, I would run away find someplace that treats their residents better.
- Joe G.|June 7, 2018If your considering buying a lot and building in section 5 beware. The Pulte HOA has determined all homeowners will pay to maintain the private road. The homeowners will overturn this when they gain control and the full cost will be of maintaining the road will be charged to the homes in section 5.
- melitta s.|February 21, 2018clubhouse too small. after all this is where people meet and greet. after a while, people will have clubs. It may start to feel like Rats in a small cage.
hope Del Webb adds on.
- J. C.(Resident/Homeowner)|December 18, 2016Moved in last year. Fabulous community. However look closely at the size of of club house. When it is built out there will 623 homes which means approximately 1200 folks. The place will be way too small to hold large gatherings.
- Cameron M.|December 7, 2016I really enjoyed this community when I visited a few months ago. The clubhouse is incredible. It is designed with a very modern and contemporary feel with lots of common areas and a spectacular pool. The location is great, it is gated, and the views are amazing. Overall, I think this would be a great spot to retire.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|July 24, 2014We've been looking at homes here also. They just opened this year so no, there is no clubhouse yet but I heard plans are to start building it next year. The plans for it look fantastic and I know Del Webb always builds amazing amenities. Friends of ours own Del Webb homes and we have been impressed by our visits to their homes and have had the chance to use their clubhouse facilities as well. I expect this community will be wonderful when it's further along. I do hesitate being one of the first to move-in and potentially having excessive construction going on but that won't last forever. The appeal of buying a new home in a brand new community outweighs that issue for me.
- Yabby |June 10, 2014Nice location. Houses all are very similar with almost identical floor plans just that some are bigger. Houses are packed into a small community with no clubhouse.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Del Webb at Dove Mountain. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Del Webb at Dove Mountain has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.