- Price Range
- Mid $200s - Mid $300s
- Home Types
- Single Family
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2002 - 2006
- Burgoon-Berger, Lennar Homes
- 5 reviews
Grand Isle Overview
Grand Isle is an active adult community located in Melbourne within the beautiful master-planned community of Viera, Florida. This charming community was planned with impeccable attention to detail. Each house has been strategically placed and carefully crafted to make the most of spectacular views.
This gated community is conveniently located near major transportation routes, medical facilities, beaches, shopping centers, restaurants, and golf courses. Viera has a vast nature trail system, so residents at Grand Isle can enjoy walks and bike rides. Although Grand Isle in Melbourne is a relatively small community, there are plenty of amenities and residents stay active throughout the year.
Grand Isle Amenities
The luxurious Club Grand Isle houses 6,200 square feet of social space with high-class amenities one would expect to see in a much larger community. Indoors, residents can stay in shape by taking advantage and working out at the fitness center. Active adults can have fun at the billiards room or get creative in the library-activity room. There is also a community room, ballroom, parlor, and catering kitchen that provide plenty of opportunities for social recreation at Grand Isle.
Outdoors, residents can enjoy some friendly competition on the tennis or pickleball court or at the bocce ball courts. Neighbors can also get together for an exciting game of shuffleboard. A gorgeous resort-style pool with spa and veranda rounds out the on-site outdoor amenities.
Grand Isle Homes & Real Estate
Construction of Grand Isle in Melbourne started in 2002 and was completed in 2006. Residences are now available on a resale-only basis. This 55 and over community is comprised of 336 single-family homes, which range from 1,500 to 2,500 square feet and offer two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and two-car garages. Homeowners' association (HOA) fees are quite reasonable and include exterior painting, lawn maintenance, common area taxes, common electric, management maintenance, and pool maintenance.
Grand Isle Lifestyle
Residents of Grand Isle enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in a perfect climate. The full-time activities director ensures residents are having fun and keeps their social calendar full of fun options and seasonal events that encourage participation. Active adults in this 55+ community are also active in a variety of fitness classes, clubs, and other activities which are run by Grand Isle residents, while others are planned by the activities director. Some of the clubs and activities include poker, canasta, yoga, water aerobics, bocce ball, and tennis. Golf lovers will also find the surrounding golf courses in Viera very appealing and easily accessible.
Residents of Grand Isle don't have to go far for shopping, dining, recreation, and healthcare. The Viera area does not only offer great golf courses, it is also home to several super-stores and shopping centers including the Avenues outdoor mall, the Art Gallery of Viera, and the Space Coast Stadium. The Veterans Administration Clinic and the Viera Hospital are nearby as well.
There are also several golf courses nearby that are popular with Grand Isle residents, such as the Viera East Golf Course, Duran Golf Club, Turtle Creek Golf Course, and Baytree National Golf Links. Grand Isle is also close to the Brevard Zoo. Active adults can enjoy the low-maintenance lifestyle they have always wanted at Grand Isle in Melbourne, Florida.
Grand Isle Amenities
- Club Grand Isle - 6,200 Sq. Ft.
- Fitness Center
- Community Room
- Card Room
- Billiards Room
- Library/Activity Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Outdoor Resort-Style Pool & Spa
- Tennis/Pickleball Court
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- 4 Shuffleboard Courts
- BBQ Area
- Walking & Biking Trails
- Scenic Lakes
Grand Isle Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Grand Isle. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Arts & Crafts
- Bocce Ball
- Community Parties
- Fitness Programs
- Water aerobics
Single Family Homes
Price Range: Mid $200s - Mid $300s
Single-family homes range from approximately 1,500 to just over 2,500 square feet and offer two to four bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and two-car garages. Please Note: Floor plans are not available at this time.
|Model Name||Sq. Ft.||Beds||Baths||Garage|
Grand Isle Reviews
- Dave S.(Resident/Homeowner)|July 7, 2014We live in the greatest community in Florida. We have a beautiful clubhouse with all the amenities one could ask for including a recently resurfaced pool and tennis court. We also have a pickle ball court which most 55+ communities don't have. Our community is very friendly and the homes are kept up and clean. The residents own our clubhouse and keep it in perfect condition with up to date amenities and activities. The location is perfect for retirees with shopping. attractions, cruise terminals, Kennedy Space Center, and zoo nearby.
- Ron S.(Resident/Homeowner)|July 2, 2014Have lived here for 12 years and it was the best move we have ever made. We have a geat and active BOD. Grand Isle is just beautiful comunity to live in.
- Rhonda B.(Resident/Homeowner)|May 14, 2014This community is a great place. Very clean, inexpensive, well cared for, well managed. With on site management, full gym, heated pool, spa, tennis, pickle ball, Hospitality and Wine down Wednesday alternating twice monthly for everyone; and purchased dinners or entertainers or both at least once a month.
But what I like best is it is a small (321 homes), close, friendly gated community. Like living with family that gets along and likes each other.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|August 6, 2013We have lived at Grand Isle for a couple years now and it's been great. The location is great. We're close to all the stuff we need on a daily basis like shopping and doctors plus close to the water, restaurants, golf, you name it. The clubhouse is very well maintained on a daily basis. The community is well organized and they offer a lot of nice social events to keep everyone involved.
- Rhonda B.(Resident/Homeowner)|July 23, 2013Best community we've seen across the country. Well managed, attractive and social.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Grand Isle. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Grand Isle has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.