- Price Range
- High $100s - High $300s
- Home Types
- Single Family
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2001 - 2006
- Levitt & Sons
- 8 reviews
Summit Greens Overview
Summit Greens is an active adult community located in Clermont, Florida. Conveniently located on Highway 50 and Hancock Road, residents at Summit Greens are only minutes from shopping and major highways, yet find themselves surrounded by beautiful and unique hills of the Central Florida ridge country.
Summit Greens Amenities
For a small, gated community of only 769 homes, there is nothing undersized about the 28,000 square-foot clubhouse, which is the hub of activity at Summit Greens. The large, state-of-the art fitness center, aerobics studio, and heated indoor pool includes some of the nicest amenities in the area. The Summit Greens clubhouse also features card and game rooms as well as a computer room and billiards rooms. A library is on hand as well to allow for some rest and relaxation over a favorite book.
Outdoor amenities include eight lighted tennis courts, baseball field, a heated outdoor pool and spa, and the 18-hole Sanctuary Ridge golf course. Residents can also enjoy casual dining at the nearby restaurant, The Grille.
Summit Greens Homes & Real Estate
Construction at Summit Greens started in 2001 and was completed in 2006. The community was built by Levitt & Sons. All residences are single-family homes, available for resale in a variety of different models with well-designed floor plans. The options vary with each home, but granite countertops, tile floors, and hardwood floors are common throughout many of the homes in Summit Greens. Some homes have three-car garages as well.
Housing prices in Summit Greens reflect those of other comparable communities in the area and sizes range from about 1,250 to 2,500 square feet. Some homes overlook scenic lakes or the golf course, and all feature tasteful landscaping, which is maintained by the community. The reasonable association fees at Summit Greens also include providing the guard at the gatehouse, full-time activities director, as well as maintenance of community grounds and all facilities.
Summit Greens Lifestyle
Summit Greens does not only offer an active lifestyle, but also a youthful one. When Levitt & Sons first started this community, it was open to people under 55. As a result, many of the residents 50 and better are still working. This makes Summit Greens perfect for potential 55 and over residents who are still young at heart, whether they are retirees or not. It is also very easy to meet people in Summit Greens by volunteering to work with any club or group.
Some of these clubs and groups include card clubs, mah jongg, poker, billiards, softball, opera club, book club, train enthusiasts, tennis club, dancing, performers club, Jewish club, and Italian club. There are also monthly scheduled social activities, dinners, and shows, which take place in the ballroom.
Summit Greens is located directly across from a local college and regional library. New shopping centers, restaurants, and a new movie house are within blocks of Summit Greens. Downtown Clermont is home to Lake Minneola, where triathlons take place. Not only that, but it has opportunities for boating, fishing, and camping. The Clermont/Lake Minneola area also offers an easy to navigate riding trail, which passes by the Clermont Public Beach and offers spectacular scenery.
Just a twenty minute drive away, Summit Greens residents can shop at the Millenia Mall in Orlando. The Orlando International Airport is also easily accessible. For extra excitement, Orlando of course offers all the major attractions it is known for, such as Disney World, Gatorland, Wonderworks, and Universal Studios Florida. Summit Greens offers great detached homes and resort-style amenities in a convenient location in Lake County, Florida.
Summit Greens Amenities
The following amenities are provided for residents of Summit Greens:
- Clubhouse - 28,000 Sq. Ft.
- Indoor Pool
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Men's & Women's Locker Rooms
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Computer Room
- Card Room
- Game Room
- Billiards Room
- Grand Ballroom with Stage
- Catering Kitchen
- 19th Hole Bar
- Outdoor Resort-Style Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Patio
- 8 Lighted Clay Tennis Courts
- 2 Shuffleboard Courts
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- Baseball Field
- Gazebo & Bar
- Walking & Biking Trails
- Scenic Lakes & Ponds
Sanctuary Ridge Golf Club
The following amenities are reserved for members of the golf club:
- Sanctuary Ridge Golf Club
- The Grille
- Golf Pro Shop
- 18-Hole Sanctuary Ridge Golf Course
Summit Greens Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Summit Greens. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Arts & Crafts
- Book clubs
- Caio Club
- Card clubs
- Friday Night Socials
- Jazz & Tap
- Ladies Golf
- Mah jongg
- Mens Golf
- Painting Class
- Performers Club
- Stitchers for Charity
- Train Enthusiasts
- Water Exercise
The Lake Series
Price Range: High $100s - High $200s
The Lake Series offers six models ranging from 1,256 to 1,806 square feet of living space. These floor plans offer two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. These models are great for those looking to downsize while still living in a single-family home.View Floorplans
The Homestead Series
Price Range: Mid $200s - Low $300s
The Homestead Series offers three floor plans ranging from 1,879 to 2,179 square feet of living space with two to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Residents love these models for their open floor plans and low-maintenance exteriors.View Floorplans
The Pinnacle Series
Price Range: High $200s - High $300s
The Pinnacle Series offers the largest homes in the community. With three models ranging 2,238 to 2,467 these homes have two to three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms, and a two-and-a-half to three-car garage. Some great features of these models include oversized master bedrooms and eat-in kitchens.View Floorplans
Summit Greens Reviews
- Joyce M. S.|May 15, 2019There is something here for everyone! Friendly neighbors! Great amenities! Conveniently located in a Florida Resort Style setting on rolling hills. The community with a variety of floor-plans & options; which many home-owners opted to have customized to their needs. Most homes offer views - Lake, golf course or garden! A sense of community with lots of activities - if you choose to get involved. We chose this little gem after searching for a year and a half and love it! I say, this one is worth looking into!
- James K.|February 8, 2019Great homes, neighborhood, and amenities.
- Charles A.(Resident/Homeowner)|May 24, 2018Has about everything you'd want and lower HOA fees than Kings Ridge and Heritage Hills.
- Charles A.|May 24, 2018Beautiful community with many options.
- Stuart (Resident/Homeowner)|February 24, 2017If you enjoy gossip and extreme far right politics this is the place
- Roberto (Resident/Homeowner)|January 30, 2017very cliquish
- Rory & Gloria Hirsch (Resident/Homeowner)|October 9, 2014If you are looking for a very attractive retirement community that is near stores, restaurants and lakes, Summit Greens should be number one on your list of retirement communities to consider. Aside from being only twenty minutes from Orlando, Summit Greens has everything you could possible want in an over 55 community such as a state of the art clubhouse, large resort style pool, new gym, large library, computer room, billiard room, tennis courts, entertainment room and its location is in a valley that gives it a very scenic appearance. The onsite management company takes excellent care of the community.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|July 14, 2013Summit Greens is a dream! We just moved in last year and everything has been wonderful. The clubhouse is beautifully done. Every room is designed with unique furnishings and decorations. I wish I had the same decorating style for my own home! It's a treat to spend so much time in the clubhouse and it's been great meeting so many nice people. Home prices here are very reasonable considering how luxurious the clubhouse is. I've highly recommended Summit Greens to all my friends and can honestly say it was one of the best decisions to move here. Come look around ... you will love it!
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Summit Greens. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Summit Greens has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.