- Price Range
- Low $300s - Mid $300s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 1999 - 2005
- Ansca Homes
- 4 reviews
Villa Borghese Overview
Villa Borghese in Delray Beach, Florida is an active adult community for residents aged 55 or better. This gated neighborhood is comprised of 582 single-family homes. Villa Borghese was developed by Ansca Homes between 1999 and 2005 and offers an assortment of resale homes.
Three entrances provide easy access to nearby restaurants, shopping centers, banks and cultural establishments. Yet, the community maintains a serene ambiance among beautifully landscaped grounds and green spaces. With a 24-hour guardhouse and alarm system monitoring, residents have peace of mind as well. In addition, the association dues cover in-ground irrigation and landscape services.
Villa Borghese Amenities
Situated on 4.6 acres of recreational space, an 18,000 square-foot clubhouse is available to all residents for year-round use. The clubhouse is dedicated to exercise in the form of a fitness center with steam room and sauna as well as an aerobics and dance studio. Social areas include a ballroom with stage and a meeting room. Residents also have use of a computer room, library, billiards room, card room, and arts and crafts studio.
The outdoor recreation grounds include a heated resort-style swimming pool and spa, a spacious patio, six Har-Tru tennis courts, a gazebo as well as scenic lakes and ponds. Nine miles of walking paths wind throughout Villa Borghese.
Villa Borghese Homes & Real Estate
The comfortable floor plans of Villa Borghese were designed by Ansca Homes with easy and versatile living in mind. These single-family homes are especially suitable for active adults who strive for maximum enjoyment of life.
Homes in the community range from around 1,548 to 2,030 square feet, accommodating a wide variety of buyers' individual needs. Residences have two or three bedrooms, two baths and feature two-car garages with expansive driveways. Settings include lake-front properties and park-like settings. Features vary in resale models, but owners take pride in their homes and have meticulously upgraded many features. These often include granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, marble master baths, built-ins and hardwood floors.
Villa Borghese Lifestyle
Residents of Villa Borghese enjoy luxurious homes and a convenient, busy lifestyle filled with first-class amenities that promote year-round fitness and an active social calendar. In addition, Villa Borghese employs a full-time activities director who keeps the social calender filled with an assortment of year-round events. These include clubs, classes, organization and events. Residents can choose how active or laid-back they care to be. Some of the activities include dinner clubs, bowling groups, art classes, ceramics, investment club, tap class and Veteran's association. However, this community is especially renowned for its superb and competitive tennis club.
Located between Hagen Ranch Road and Jog Road in Delray Beach, Villa Borghese enjoys an exceptional location minutes away from the pristine beaches along the shores of the Atlantic. In addition, residents are within proximity of the upscale boutiques in downtown Delray Beach.
Since the community is situated midway between West Palm Beach and Boca Raton, residents have many other fine shopping opportunities nearby. The Wellington Green Mall and the Boca Town Center Mall can be reached within 20 minutes. In addition, the renowned Worth Avenue is only 40 minutes away. All of the Palm Beach area is bustling with events and activities, and residents have over 150 golf courses to from which to choose. Villa Borghese is a great active adult community with plenty of amenities and nearby attractions in Southeast Florida.
Villa Borghese Amenities
- Clubhouse - 18,000 Sq. Ft.
- Fitness Center
- Steam Room
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Card Room
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Computer Room
- Billiards Room
- Meeting Room
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Ballroom with Stage
- Outdoor Resort-Style Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Patio
- 6 Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- Walking & Biking Trails
- Scenic Lakes
Villa Borghese Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Villa Borghese. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- Art Classes
- Billiards Group
- Bowling Group
- Bridge Club
- Card Club
- Craft Classes
- Dinner Club
- Investment Club
- Men's Club
- Sewing Group
- Tap Class
- Veteran's Association
- Women's Club
Single Family Homes
Price Range: Low $300s - Mid $300s
Homes in the community range from around 1,548 to 2,030 square feet, accommodating a wide variety of buyers' individual needs. Residences have two or three bedrooms, two bathrooms and feature two-car garages with expansive driveways. Settings include lake-front properties and park-like settings. Features vary in resale models, but owners take pride in their homes and have meticulously upgraded many features.View Floorplans
Villa Borghese Reviews
- Barb & Skip P.|November 24, 2019After looking at countless homes in Boynton, Boca, and Delray communities we chose Villa Borghese. The community offers beautiful homes in different sizes and prices. The community is a very active community with many amenities such as tennis, pickle ball, Bocci ball, water aerobics, Happy Hour by the resort style pool just to name a few. We now have a brand new Club house that hosts dances, shows, club meetings, and an active gym.
Another reason we chose this community was the home prices and the excellent location. We are approximately 2 miles to the turnpike, four miles to 95 and 20 miles to the airport. The frosting on the cake are the friendly and active residents living here! If you’re thinking of buying, give our community a look.
FYI we moved here 6/19 and no we are not Realtors. LOL
- Herb F.|July 15, 2019There are alot nicer places to live in South Florida for alot less money then in Villa Borghese. It is very overpriced forf what you get. .It is very loud here as well.There is a very busy airport is across the street with planes taking off every day.The landscapers use these very loud leaf blowers everyday that are so loud you can not hear a TV in the room with the windows shut.They also make it very hard to breath with so much dust in the air.They spray alot of herbicides here to keep up that perfect look that are linked to cancer..Every year there is an assessment added to the monthly maintenance fee during the middle of the year.Right now the maintenance fee averages over 500 dollars a month .That is alot for what little your getting.The management company sends violation notices to almost every resident to pay someone to clean your driveway on your property at your expense.The driveways get dirty from the lawn mowers and the homeowner has to pay to clean up after them.You are not treated with respect like a homeowner but you are treated more like a renter and the homes here feel more like condos.
- Betty D.|November 6, 2013It is obvious why they name this wonderful community in Delray Beach Villa Borghese. The name sake in Italy is about service, comfort, location and lifestyle. Villa Borghese in Delray Beach, Florida is a 55 plus community that holds high standards for life in the 55 plus lane. The newly remodeled clubhouse is decadent with over 18,000 square feet and oozes with old world charm "Florida Style." The pool and patio give you the feeling that you are in a luxury hotel on the Mediterranean. There is a full time "lifestyle director" making sure that you take advantage of all the amenities and activities. There is a fitness center, tennis courts, spa, billiards, dance and aerobic classes. Villa Borghese is a secure community with a fully manned gate and 24 hour alarm monitoring system. The community welcomes on pet 25 pounds or less. Located in unincorporated Delray Beach is just another wonderful asset. You may or may not know that Delray is the most coveted address in all of Florida. What makes the location of Delray so desirable is the vibe of Atlantic Avenue. The restaurants, shops, amazing beaches and tourist activities make Delray Beach a great hometown and one of the top five vacation destinations in the country.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|November 6, 2013We love the Delray area and spent awhile looking at the various communities around town before settling on Villa Borghese. The clubhouse here is wonderful, especially the card and game rooms. We like that it's a mid-sized community and is gated for privacy. They offer lots of activities and people here are very involved and friendly. It's a fun community to live in!
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Villa Borghese. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Villa Borghese has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.