- Price Range
- Low $200s - High $200s
- Home Types
- Number of Homes
- New Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 2016 - Present
- D.R. Horton
- 6 reviews
Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford - Ridge Overview
Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford-Ridge is a new active lifestyle community being built in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina just minutes from Lake Norman. This overall community from D.R. Horton includes 165 total single-family homes, 88 of which offer single-level floor plans. A clubhouse will anchor the community with space for social functions and an outdoor pool and patio, perfect for enjoying warm summer days. Conveniently located near Lake Norman, just north of Charlotte, the community offers both easy access to daily needs and major attractions while being far enough away to enjoy the tranquility of the area. Active adults looking to buy a home in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina will want to consider Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford-Ridge.
Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford - Ridge Amenities
Residents of Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford-Ridge will enjoy access to a great lineup of amenities. At the entrance of the community is a clubhouse with multi-purpose rooms and a catering kitchen. Outdoors, a pool and patio will allow residents to enjoy warm summer days along with a tot lot, ideal for when grandchildren visit. Neighbors can also enjoy the challenge of a friendly game of bocce. The builder has also taken care to preserve as much natural space as possible within the community.
Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford - Ridge Homes & Real Estate
Respected builder, D.R. Horton began construction in 2016 and plan to build 165 single-family homes upon the community's completion. Six different floor plans are available, ranging from 1,588 to 1,883 square feet with two or three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and attached two-car garages. All homes feature first-floor master suites with walk-in closets, dual vanities, and high-end finishes. Most plans feature flex rooms, giving homebuyers the option to use these as a home office, hobby space, or an additional bedroom. The open design of these homes lends a bright and spacious feeling, perfect for entertaining.
Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford - Ridge Lifestyle
Homeowners at Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford-Ridge enjoy a relaxing lifestyle at their own pace. The community's clubhouse will be the site of social gatherings and holiday parties and will also be available for residents to use for private events. Neighbors can enjoy a friendly game of bocce on the community's courts or stay active using the pool. Homeowners will also have more time for the activities they love knowing that common area and exterior maintenance, landscaping, and trash collection will be taken care of by the homeowners' association (HOA).
Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford-Ridge is located in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina near the popular Lake Norman area. This ideal location puts residents within easy reach of everyday necessities as well as fun opportunities.
Just a mile away residents will find a Pure Fitness 24-7 gym. Publix grocery store is less than five minutes away from the community while Food Lion and CVS pharmacy are just nine minutes away. A few miles further east along NC-150 in Winslow Bay Commons, residents will be able to visit Target, Sam's Club, and more. When dining out restaurants such as Butcher Boy Cafe, Blue Parrot Grill, Midway Boathouse Grill, and Daddy K's BBQ can be found nearby.
Residents who want to explore the outdoors in their area will have plenty of opportunities. The community sits just minutes from Lake Norman, a popular destination for anglers and boaters with the Peninsula Yacht Club and major boat races held in the spring and summer. Golfers will be happy to know that Westport Golf Club and Trump National Golf Club Charlotte are just a few miles away. Lake Norman State Park is also just 15 miles away from the community.
Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford-Ridge is also just 20 minutes away from Lake Norman Regional Medical Center and Piedmont Healthcare.
Residents who want to visit nearby urban areas or charming town are in luck as historic downtown Mooresville is just eleven miles away. Downtown Charlotte is just a 45-minute drive, putting residents close to everything the city has to offer and making long-distance travel a breeze. For longer trips, Charlotte Douglas International Airport is just about an hour away.
Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford - Ridge Amenities
Proposed amenities at Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford - Ridge include:
- Clubhouse - Coming Soon!
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Patio
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Tot Lot
- Parks & Natural Space
Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford - Ridge Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford - Ridge. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
Price Range: Low $200s - High $200s
Five distinct floor plans will be available at Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford-Ridge that range from 1,588 to 1,883 square feet with two or three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and attached two-car garages.View Floorplans
Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford - Ridge Reviews
- Suzanne B.|June 21, 2019Amazing experience with DR Horton! Specifically Sarah was such a help in making our decision! While we had done research on the area and the homes, she was able to answer any questions that we had and helped make our decision! Matt was great in making sure the finer things were taken care of and we are so excited to make memories in our new home! Thank you to both of you!
- Suzanne B.|June 21, 2019We have had such a great experience with DR Horton homes! Sarah J. was our sales agent and she was knowledgeable and amazing! While we did our research and homework, she was able to confirm information or provide new information to us that we needed to make our decision. We are so excited to be a part of this community and look forward to building memories here!!
- Patty T.|June 20, 2019When we decided on a home in Bridgewater, we were promised a complettion date of four months. In spite of four months of extreme weather, the house was finished on time. There were, of course, small repairs that needed to be made. They were addressed promptly. Thank you Matt. Sarah was really a delight to work with; helpful in all area. She was always organized and any questions were promptly answered. I am impressed that we will be able to to address any concern that arise at the one year mark. In addition Horton has paid for a ten year insurance policy on major item. It is a quiet, friendly neighborhood and we love living here.
- Thomas C.|June 19, 2019Wow, what a neat experience to interact with Sarah and Amanda of the D. R. Horton staff at Bridgewater community. The entire process was made easy by their professional experience and ability to answer any and all questions by me. I was moved by their kindness and courtesy in making my purchase a simple process. Thanks guys, you are the best!
- Jeff S.|June 19, 2019DH Horton is a wonderful company. The sales staff Sarah and Amanda are very informative and helpful. They really know their stuff. I have had so many questions and they have answered them all. I even bought 2 houses from them. The house builder Matt is knowledgeable about his houses. Anytime i have had a problem he has been right there to fix it. I am very happy i can count on him. The staff is very professional and i look forward to working with them in the future.
- connie m.|June 19, 2019It was such a pleasure working with Sarah in the sales office. I was still in Florida trying to sell my home and she helped me every step of the way to my move here.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford - Ridge. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Bridgewater at Sherrills Ford - Ridge has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.