- Residents of Ladera Rockwall have even more to enjoy about their community: The clubhouse is now officially open. Called The Hub, the activity center features an exercise room, pickleball courts, a pool and lounge area, an oversized arbor, and grilling facilities.
- The Asheville area in Western North Carolina has long been a popular destination for active adults seeking scenic mountain towns with cultural amenities to countless outdoor recreation opportunities. The area has 25 active adult communities, and several offer single-family residences, condos, and townhomes for around $250k.
- With pleasant weather all year and miles of beautiful coastline, California is a paradise for active adults. The Golden State offers everything from small desert communities to thriving urban cities to coastal villages, making it an attractive option for those seeking diversity.
- A 55+ community can have the best amenities and the best location, but if residents don't love where they live--it's going to show. Luckily, Del Webb Ponte Vedra has everything active adults are looking for in a home, and the homeowners there love where they live.
- All of the 934 single-family homes situated in Cresswind at Lake Lanier, a gated and age-restricted community, have been sold. Located in Gainesville, Georgia, the popular development has grown tremendously since its first homes were built by Levitt & Sons in 2007.Although the Big Apple has an outstanding quality of life with its many cultural institutions, restaurants, and sightseeing opportunities, living in the five boroughs can be cost-prohibitive. The areas of Long Island and Eastern New York offer outstanding lifestyle options within driving distance of the city.
- Trilogy Orlando is named for its proximity to the world's theme park capital, but it's actually located 30 miles away from Orlando, in a Central Florida town called Groveland, where the rolling hillsides and the colorful wildflowers might make you forget you're in Florida at all.The homebuying process often comes down to a series of negotiations between buyers, sellers, and their real estate agents. But how much can you negotiate on a home, and what can negotiations include? Keep reading to learn more information and tips for how much you can negotiate on a house.
- If you're thinking of retiring in Pennsylvania with a budget of around $300K, you're off to a very good start. Pennsylvania real estate can be very affordable, and there are many active adult communities with homes for sale in this price range. Here are a variety of 55+ communities from all three regions of the state.Illinois is home to a number of affordable and sought-after 55+ communities that feature plenty of clubs, groups, and activities ideal for retirees who want to make lasting relationships. These four 55+ communities might be some of the best for single active adults looking for homes for sale in Northern Illinois.