- When searching for a home in Texas, many active adults look for neighborhoods where they can downsize. By moving to a smaller home, active adults can reduce their living expenses and free up more of their time since they don't need to maintain a large family home and yard.
- Illinois retirees who want to live an amenity-rich lifestyle should consider communities that offer luxury clubhouses with ample amenities and space for activities. Wondering where to start your search? These five Illinois 55+ communities boast some of the most spacious clubhouses across The Prairie State.
- There are clubhouses, and then there's the Grand Hall Clubhouse. Half an hour from Florida's southern Gulf Coast, Del Webb Naples in Ave Maria, Florida just opened this marvel. Construction began in the summer of 2019, and residents are wasting no time settling into their new amenity space.
- Retirement communities in Southern Arizona enjoy a slightly different climate from those in Central Arizona or Northern Arizona. Of the many Southern Arizona communities that are perfect for downsizing, the following active adult communities offer different options, depending on what you want to do during your retirement.
- As one of the most popular active adult communities in California, Sun City Lincoln Hills continues to attract homebuyers from across the country. This sun-soaked 55+ community delights residents, who give it nothing but rave reviews. Read on to discover why residents of Sun City Lincoln Hills are thrilled to call it home.One of the most desirable features that homebuyers tend to look for during their search is a house with an "en suite" bedroom and/or bathroom. This term may not be familiar to everyone, and in the world of real estate, it's important to keep up-to-date with terminology so you can better communicate exactly what you want.
- Whether you're a lifelong gardener or looking to pick up a new outdoor hobby, you may want to pioneer a community garden. Luckily, it's not as hard as you might think, especially with the help of neighbors and friends. To help you get started, we've rounded up some tips about how to begin a community garden.Northern Illinois residents know that they don't have to live in Chicago to enjoy everything the city has to offer. Although the suburbs feature dozens of 55+ active adult communities, there are also neighborhoods without age restrictions that still offer some of the most desirable features of age-restricted developments.
- Retirees seeking a second home, a property closer to family, or a smaller residence have several communities in New York to choose from. These options provide the amenities and lifestyle that many 55+ communities offer but at a fraction of the price.Sun City finally opened on January 1st, 1960. In those days, retirement meant that you put your feet up, maybe played more golf, but you more or less enjoyed a peaceful old age. Del Webb, who was himself 60 when he started work on Sun City, put a stop to such thinking.