- California's Central Coast provides an exceptional quality of life for active adults. Located between Los Angeles and San Francisco, this area of the state offers mild weather, coastal outdoor recreation, and plenty of golf courses. The area is also home to great age-restricted communities that appeal to today's active adults.
- There won't be snow, but the Tampa area has a lot to do during the holiday season for residents and visitors of all ages. Active adults can find parties, parades, and theme park celebrations all over Tampa and the Bay area during the holiday and New Year, making it a great time to entertain grandkids and visitors from out of town.
- Active adults reap many benefits by committing to lifelong learning. Whether they try a new hobby, participate in a how-to class, or take an online course, when active adults take time to learn something new, they end up gaining much more than knowledge. Here's a look at three Texas communities with continuing education centers.
- The Southwest has long been a popular retirement destination in the U.S. With sunny weather, outdoor recreation, and attractions that appeal to active adults, it's easy to see why this region remains a popular option. But of all the Southwestern cities, Tucson is consistently favored year after year. Below we're exploring the top five reasons why Tucson is a great place to retire.
- The holidays are finally upon us! There's no better place to celebrate them than in Tennessee's Music City: Nashville. If you live in the Nashville area or are simply visiting for the holidays, there's plenty to do for those of you looking for some holiday fun. Here's just a taste of what's going on for active adults looking to have a grand old time this holiday season in Nashville.Many people know Richmond, Virginia as the historic capital of the Confederacy, but the city has much more to offer than just history A vibrant arts and culture scene, combined with ample opportunity to be outdoors, make Virginia's capital a great place for active adults to live. Here are some of the more popular communities in the region.
- Not everyone is a serious bowler, but heading out to the lanes for some good-natured fun is a beloved pastime for active adults. There is nothing more rewarding than the sound of a bowling ball connecting with a lot of pins--especially when you are the one who threw the ball. Here are some of the best alleys that New Jersey has to offer.Sunland Springs Village is a vibrant 55+ community in Mesa, Arizona. This active adult community is known for its great selection of customizable homes and fantastic amenities. With an on-site golf course, multiple sports courts, and a full-time activities director, residents can live a well-rounded lifestyle. Learn what makes Sunland Springs Village such a popular choice in the Phoenix area.
- As the holidays approach, many active adults in the Phoenix area are marking their calendars for trips and activities to enjoy with friends and family. With light festivals, cultural attractions, and musical performances, Phoenix has an assortment of holiday events to check out. Our helpful guide explores some of the best activities and events to put on your calendar during this holiday season.The prospect of finding a home in your dream community can certainly be a challenge. Though you may have found the perfect community for retirement, a number of obstacles may stand in the way, namely that the community is sold out. Should this be the case in your search, there are a number of steps to take that might help remedy the situation.