- For many, retirement means Florida and downsizing. Here's where you can get both. Downsizing comes with tons of benefits, such as lower mortgage and utility payments and less home maintenance. Who needs to clean extra bathrooms and mow large lawns? The Tampa Bay real estate market offers plenty of opportunities for homebuyers to move into a...
- Earlier in 2019, Cornerstone Homes announced the second development in Magnolia Lakes, an active adult community in Chester, Virginia. The Cove at Magnolia Lakes builds on the success of The Villas at Magnolia Lakes with single-family and attached homes in the suburb of Richmond.
- There are six active adult communities in Warren County. They blend rural and suburban areas, and have all of life's modern conveniences to meet active adult living needs. It may be off the beaten path, but Warren County could be just what you are looking for.
- Conveniently situated between Dallas and Fort Worth, Lake Lewisville offers a world of recreation opportunities, from fishing and boating to skiing, swimming, and stand-up paddle-boarding. There are also several 55+ communities near or with access to the lake.
- Your kids had left and it's now time to seek new digs, especially in a neighborhood where you need not worry about your home's maintenance. Here's where to look in Monmouth County, New Jersey, especially good if you're a fan of horse racing, easy access to New York, and the shore.Florida retirement communities are often age-restricted and designed specifically for 55+ buyers looking to stay active, social, and engaged. But, what if you're particularly close with your family members or you can't bear to be away from the grandchildren?
- Living in one of the most sought-after destinations in the Palmetto State doesn't have to put a massive dent into retirement or savings accounts -- there are numerous active adult communities in Myrtle Beach that offer affordable prices without cutting corners on amenities.A big event in the world of active adult communities is happening in Northern California. Lennar Homes is premiering 10 new model homes.to herald the launch of Phase II at Heritage El Dorado Hills, Lennar's resort-inspired active adult community near Sacramento.
- Palm Beach real estate isn't always described as affordable, however active adults looking for a Florida retirement that doesn't break the bank or their budget might find some 55+ communities to be rather cost-effective.Plenty of myths have circulated about life in The Villages, but even with those rumors dispelled, there's still a lot to learn about this retirement destination. We've rounded up some of the most important information about The Villages, all in one place.