- Kissing Tree, a 55+ community in San Marcos, offers homeowners many unique and exciting amenities. This community has introduced The Cottage Collection on the Fairway and Villas on the Strand. Active adult homebuyers can browse five cottage models and four villas models.
- For Northern Illinois retirees, living in a small or mid-sized 55+ community doesn't have to mean sacrificing amenities or lifestyle options. These tight-knit 55+ communities each have fewer than 360 homes but still offer access to social amenities and activities. Here are the best small 55+ communities in Illinois.
- As one of the leading builders of active adult communities, Del Webb has created a well-respected brand for itself and its neighborhoods. For those considering a move to North Carolina for retirement, there are several Del Webb developments spread throughout the Tar Heel State.
- Allentown area real estate is budget-friendly, and many 55+ neighborhoods have homes for sale under $200K. Other benefits of living here include less traffic, abundant open space and outdoor recreational opportunities, and a lower overall cost of living.
- We already regularly note and share the best-selling and the most popular communities, and now we can also analyze and share with site visitors those communities that generate most interest by being saved to User Accounts. Here are the communities in Arizona currently exciting users the most.San Antonio, a history-rich city in Central Texas, teems with adventure, natural beauty, and plenty of affordable housing options, making it an ideal choice for retirees. Active adults looking for San Antonio, Texas homes for sale have their pick of multiple 55+ communities, each offering its own distinctive appeal.
- Maryland's median home price reaches almost $300,000, and the cost of living is actually higher than Virginia and Delaware. However, many adults over 55 looking for a home in the region can find affordable options. In Maryland, 9 communities offer homes under $200,000. Here are four with homes currently for sale.While the active adult communities on East Long Island are further away from New York City than the West Long Island ones, there are many homes for sale on East Long Island that are in the low $100s (and under). It may sound too good to be true, but here are four well-priced, gated communities for active adults.
- Living in Leesburg, Florida is pretty special, especially for active adults who want a quieter pace than the average beach town. Homebuyers who value affordability and wide-open spaces will find a lot to love about this area and the homes that are available.With an enviable proximity to both Los Angeles and San Diego, the central Southern California city of Menifee offers active adults the best of both worlds; a peaceful suburban setting near big city action. Take a closer look below at five featured 55+ communities in Menifee, California.