- Boynton Beach is a sun-streaked city in Florida's Palm Beach County, but don't let that make you nervous. Despite the area's reputation for high dollar houses and luxurious lifestyles, there are affordable homes for sale in Boynton Beach. Just take a look at the real estate that's available for less than $200,000.
- Active adults looking for a new community in the Las Vegas area will want to consider Del Webb at Lake Las Vegas. One of the nation's premier builders of active adult communities announced in July that they would begin construction this month on the new community.
- Texas contains dozens of active lifestyle communities, many of which offer homes for sale in the $350,000 range. Active adults can stay within their budget in the Lone Star State, whether they want to live in the picturesque Texas Hill Country, the bustling Dallas-Fort Worth area, or a palm-tree-lined community in Coastal Texas.
- While the Northern Illinois area provides a diverse range of active adult communities, less than half of them offer new construction homes for sale. But that still creates a diverse selection of age-restricted communities with new homes that active adults who want to retire in Illinois can explore.
- You probably know that Harrisburg is the capital of Pennsylvania, but you may not be aware that it is an up-and-coming area for active adult homebuyers. It rests along the eastern banks of the beautiful Susquehanna River, affording locals the opportunity to enjoy a wealth of outdoor activities.The World Pickleball Open will be held on December 12-15, 2019 at PGA Village Verano in Port St. Lucie. This is an event that any active adult community would be thrilled to host, so why did the privilege go to PGA Village Verano? One reason might be that they have the facilities to accommodate it.
- If you're looking for a new construction home in Arizona, there are several Southern Arizona communities with new homes currently for sale. They range from active adult communities of a few thousand homes down to communities of just a few hundred homes, with options available in and around Tucson and Green Valley.The Dallas-Fort Worth area contains many communities that cater to active adults but don't impose age restrictions. Whether you're an empty nester and you want to live near other active adults or you want to enjoy the diversity of an all-ages community, you have plenty of choices in DFW.
- South Carolina is a state known for its incredible coastal beauty, charm, hospitality, acclaimed golf courses, and vibrant culinary scene that's full of rich Southern dishes. It's also home to some of the most desirable retirement destinations in the country--and for good reason.New York City is so large that it often seems to dwarf the rest of the state. In fact, when someone is referred to as a "New Yorker," others usually assume they're from the city. Yet, even though the U.S. Census Bureau reported its population at 8.4 million, not all of the Empire State's top attractions are in the five boroughs.