- Price Range
- High $100s - Mid $400s
- Home Types
- Condos, Single-Family
- Number of Homes
- Resale Homes Only
- Age Restrictions
- Construction Dates
- 1987 - 2003
- Pulte Homes, Presley Co.
- 50 reviews
Sun Lakes Country Club Overview
Sun Lakes Country Club in Banning, California is a gated active adult community in the San Gorgonio Pass area of Riverside County. The 55+ community includes 3,327 single-family homes, condos, and attached homes. The community's main attraction is its two 18-hole golf courses spread across 1,000 gently rolling acres. Sun Lakes Country Club offers a premier Southern California location, gorgeous views, and reasonably priced homes. Its ideal location is set amongst a variety of environments such as mountains, lakes, beaches, as well as desert climates.
Construction of Sun Lakes Country Club began in 1987 by the Presley Company. Ten years later the property was purchased by Pulte Homes who completed construction of the community in 2003. Sun Lakes Country Club is admired for its finely manicured grounds and attention to detail, evidenced by the beautifully landscaped terrain and blooming flowerbeds.
Sun Lakes Country Club Amenities
Residents of Sun Lakes Country Club have three different clubhouses available to them. There is a diverse mix of amenities cater to the social and fitness requirements of Sun Lakes Country Club residents. The community clubhouses each offers top-notch attractions. The Main and North clubhouses are accessible by both residents and their guests, whereas the South Clubhouse is reserved exclusively for the residents of Sun Lakes Country Club.
The Main Clubhouse is the largest of the three and hosts a fitness center, two libraries, grand ballroom, and veranda. This clubhouse also has a card room, arts and crafts studio, as well as a billiards room. The Sun Lakes Restaurant can be found in the Main Clubhouse. It offers casual and fine dining in a welcoming environment. Live music and entertainment are presented weekly in the adjacent lounge. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner five days a week. The adjacent Sandwedge Grill serves great sandwiches and burgers on an outdoor patio. Outdoors, residents have access to a beautiful pool, patio, and pickleball courts for some friendly competition.
Additionally, the North Clubhouses include a fitness center as well as a lounge and pro shop for all your golfing needs. Outside, homeowners are greeted with a beautiful pool and patio. Residents also enjoy tennis and bocce ball courts.
The South Clubhouse, exclusively for community residents, has an indoor pool and fitness center for staying in shape. Tennis players will love taking advantage of the six courts just outside the clubhouse.
There are two private immaculate golf courses in Sun Lakes Country Club. The finely manicured holes meander through the Sun Lakes neighborhoods and offer golfers breathtaking views of the towering San Gorgonio and the San Jacinto Mountains. The 18-hole Sun Lakes Course is a challenging 7,017-yard, par-72 championship course. The 3,000-yard, par-60 Executive Course is ideal for beginners and weekend novices. Only residents of Sun Lakes Country Club and their guests are permitted to play. Resident memberships are reasonably priced and provide unlimited golf for a year.
Sun Lakes Country Club Homes & Real Estate
There are a variety of real estate options in Sun Lakes Country Club. Throughout the 15-year construction of Sun Lakes, there were 50 different floor plans offered that range from 850 to 2,627 square feet. Homebuyers can choose from single-family and attached homes. Homes within Sun Lake Country feature two to four bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and a two to three-car garage. Most of the homes in the community are single-level ranch-style residences. There are also several two-story models that include main-floor master bedrooms and living areas. Many of the homes enjoy magnificent views of the golf course and surrounding mountains.
Sun Lakes Country Club Lifestyle
An activities coordinator at Sun Lakes Country Club continually provides the residents with opportunities to lead a vibrant social and physically active lifestyle. Every day, an exciting lineup of club meetings, activities, classes, and events are available to the residents of Sun Lakes. There are over 70 clubs and interest groups in the community that include everything from sports and fitness groups to cards and crafts clubs.
Arts and crafts enthusiasts may enjoy participating in clubs like china painting, ceramics, quilting, or sewing. There are many card and game clubs that include bridge, chess, poker, and billiards. Music and theatrical clubs offer many dance clubs, singing groups, and performing arts clubs. Sports and fitness enthusiasts can partake in just about any sports club along with many aerobics, yoga, and weight-training classes. Sun Lakes Country Club offers a truly active 55+ lifestyle.
Sun Lakes Country Club is located in Banning, California, putting residents within easy reach of daily necessities as well as fun opportunities.
Residents of Sun Lakes Country Club are never far from everyday necessities. Grocery stores such as Food 4 Less, Aldi, and Albertsons can be found within two miles of the community. Pharmacy needs can be met at Walgreens and Rite Aid. When residents are looking to dine out, restaurants such as La Casita, Patsy's Country Kitchen, Thai Orchid Restaurant, and The Station Tap House Bar and Grill. Residents are also close to a shopping center that has stores such as Kohl's, Wal-Mart, Target, Home Depot, Best Buy and more.
Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy living close to several parks, including Bogart Park, San Gorgonio Memorial Park, and Star Carlton Park. Golfers will be happy to know that there are several courses in the area such as Oak Valley Golf Club, Morongo Golf Club at Tukwet Canyon, and Golden Era Golf Course.
Sun Lakes Country Club is also close to several health care providers, including San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital and Kaiser Permanente Moreno Valley Medical Center.
Sun Lakes Country Club is located just south of I-10 between Beaumont and Banning, California. Palm Springs is a quick 30 miles east and Los Angeles and the beaches of Orange County are 80 miles west. Popular destinations such as Big Bear Lake and Mountain Resort are readily accessible within 30 minutes. When residents are looking to travel long distances, Palm Springs International Airport is just over 30 minutes away.
Sun Lakes Country Club Amenities
The Main Clubhouse is the focal point for all social and physical activity within the community.
- Sun Lakes Restaurant
- Sandwedge Grill
- Private Dining Room
- Fitness Center
- Card Room
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Billiards Room
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Locker Rooms
- Outdoor Patio
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course
- 3 Pickleball Courts
- Pro Shop
- R.V. Parking
The North Clubhouse is a smaller clubhouse that offers many ways to stay physically active.
- Fitness Center
- Pro Shop
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Patio
- 18-Hole Executive Par-3 Golf Course
- 2 Tennis Courts
- 3 Bocce Ball Courts
The South Clubhouse is another facility found within the community that is reserved exclusively for the residents of Sun Lakes Country Club.
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- 6 Tennis Courts
- Outdoor Patio
Sun Lakes Country Club Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes
There are plenty of activities available in Sun Lakes Country Club. Here is a sample of some of the clubs, activities and classes offered here.
- 'Cruzin Cronies' Group
- 500 Card Club
- 80's Plus Social Club
- Art League
- Ballroom Dance Club
- Barbershop Chorus Club
- Bereavement Support
- Bible Study
- Big Band Dance Club
- Bocce Ball
- Breast Cancer
- Bridge Clubs
- Ceramics Workshop
- China Painting
- Clay Creations
- Computer Club
- Country Western Dance Club
- Creative Writing
- Diabetic Support
- Drama Club
- French Classes
- Friendship Club
- Garden Club
- Genealogical Club
- Golf (Men's, Ladies)
- Guitar Class
- Happy Cooker Club
- Hawaiian Dance Group
- Ice Cream Socials
- International Culture Club
- Karaoke Sing Along
- Knitters Club
- Library Committee
- Luau Parties
- Meditation Group
- Mexican Train Group
- Movies Under the Stars
- Mystery Theatre & More Club
- Paddle Tennis
- Paisano Club
- Parkinson's Support Group
- Photography Club
- Quilters Club
- RV Club
- Sew What Club
- Social Singles
- Spanish Classes
- Sunday Brunch
- Table Tennis
- Tai Chi
- Travelers Golf Club
- Wood Carving Club
- Yiddish Culture Club
Price Range: High $100s - High $100s
These attached condos were built by Presley Co. between 1987 and 1991. Homes range in size from 850 to 1,356 square feet and feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two to two-and-a-half-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $100s - High $100s
The Villa Series condos were built by Presley Co. in the early 1990's. Homes range in size from 988 to 1,473 square feet and feature two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms and a two-and-a-half-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $100s - High $100s
The Veranda Series is made up of single-family homes built by Presley Co. These homes range from 881 to 1,348 square feet and feature one to three bedrooms, one to three bathrooms, and a two-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $100s - High $100s
The Legend Series features single-family homes built by Presley Co. between 1987 and 1994. These homes range in size from 1,007 to 1,846 square feet and feature two to three bedrooms, two to two-and-a-half bathrooms, and a two-and-a-half-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $100s - Mid $200s
The Resort Series is made up of single-family homes built by Presley Co. between 1987 and 1994. These homes offer 1,214 to 2,044 square feet of living space. Homes feature two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms and two to two-and-a-half-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $100s - Low $200s
The Executive Series is a collection of single-family homes ranging in size from 1,266 to 1,803 square feet. Homes feature two to three bedrooms, two to two-and-a-half bathrooms, and a two-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $100s - High $200s
The Promenade Series is made up of single-family homes built by Pulte in the late 1990's and early 2000's. These homes range in size from 1,288 to 1,978 square feet with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-and-a-half-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $100s - Mid $300s
The Diamond Series is a collection of single-family homes built in the early 2000's by Pulte. These homes range from 1,458 to 2,137 square feet and feature two bedrooms, a den, two to two-and-a-half bathrooms and a two-and-a-half-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: Low $200s - High $200s
The Atrium Series is made up of single-family homes built by Pulte. These homes offer two bedrooms, a den, two bathrooms and a two-and-a-half-car garage with 1,535 to 1,784 square feet of living space.View Floorplans
Price Range: Mid $200s - Mid $300s
The Terrace Series is a collection of single-family homes built by Pulte. These homes range in size from 1,878 to 2,226 square feet with two to three bedrooms, a den, two to two-and-a-half bathrooms and a two-and-a-half to three-car garage.View Floorplans
Price Range: High $200s - Mid $400s
The Classic Series is made up of single-family homes built by Presley Co. These homes offer 1,895 to 2,627 square feet of living space with two to four bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and a two to two-and-a-half-car garage.View Floorplans
Sun Lakes Country Club Reviews
- Diane C.|March 22, 2020We have lived here for almost a year.Some of the rules are senseless. Most residents are friendly,but others are SO RUDE! I realize this is 55 + community,but not family oriented AT ALL. We will be moving soon.
- Pat J.|July 14, 2019I’ve lived in Sun Lakes Country Club for just under 7 years and could not imagine living anywhere else! The people here are so very friendly and helpful; you never meet a stranger, only an instant friend. The place is beautiful with so many activities that if you ever are bored, it’s your own fault. The absolutely perfect place to retire!
- Robin N.|July 13, 2019We have lived in Sun Lakes Country Club/Banning for 5 years. We live in a 2 story model which works PERFECT for our family. Our 38 year old son with Down Syndrome lives with us he has the whole upstairs with a TV room, bedroom and bath, he tells us all the time how much he LOVES our home and Sun Lakes, he is just another resident that golfs, plays bocce, billiards, swims and involved in many clubs where he is LOVED by everyone he meets. We have an RV and love to travel and it is the BEST feeling knowing we can leave our home in this SAFE guard gated community. SUN LAKES IS our slice of PARADISE
- Beverly R.|July 13, 2019We looked for years for the best senior development and Sun Lakes is it! We love the amenities, activities, but the friendly neighbors are the best part.
- Donna H.|July 13, 2019I leased here for only a year after some traumatic events in my family. That was 11 years ago, bought the house I was in and I can't imagine living in any other place. Fabulous amenities, friendly people and beautiful housing and landscaping.
- Tom H.|July 13, 2019Moved to Sun Lakes two years ago , was impressed by how nice all the streets and landscaping is taken care of . 24/7 gated security, 120 + clubs , travel opportunities, our own restaurant , lounge and snack bar , coffee bar , massive clubhouse, wonderful residents , three pools, three exercise rooms with state of the art equipment, we enjoy the peaceful evenings
- Sally D.|July 13, 2019I visited Sun Lakes five years before I moved here. What caught my eye when I came to buy was the fact the grounds were so well maintained after five years. Now I can say that is still true 14 years later. What a bonus to sit on your patio and watch the golfers and listen to the live music on the weekend. Come visit and we will be saying, Welcome Home.
- jean h.|July 13, 2019Friendly community with wonderful amenities.
- Sherril Z.|July 13, 2019Couldn't give this place away. Selling it is impossible. There is no real city here in Banning just fast food restaurants, junk stores not one upscale market or department store anywhere in sight. It is hot windy and too close to a railroad and freeway. It is NO paradise. The people live in the 1960s. The music they present is awful as are their programs. There is not much to do here, and the HOA makes most impossible rules. They are laughable to us and to our friends who have homes in LaQuinta where there are beautiful homes in an upscale community. There is no medical care here, and the hospital is a run down entity on its last legs.
So we moved out and rent the place out and returned to civilization. Can't beat the Westside where there is an abundance of everything. A brilliant move. Bought two more houses as investments. As long as we don't have to live there and people want long term leases all is well.
- Linda V.|June 16, 2019We actually moved here from the Midwest without knowing much about it. Flew here for a weekend when our house sold, couldn't get over the beauty. We've lived here for 11 years, and IT'S THE PEOPLE! There are tons of activities and amenities, with fabulous friends and support. Can't imagine living anywhere else!
- Ildiko P.|June 15, 20196 years of sheer fun and joy to live in this paradise community. We hit the jackpot when we accidentally came to see a friend who lived here. We bought our home in two hours even though we did not plan to buy at the time. The best decision ever! I’d give it a 10 star rating if I could ❣️
- Sharon S.|June 13, 2019I have lived in Sun Lakes for nearly 10 years. My parents have been there for 20 years and my cousin and his wife somewhere in between. It is the most beautiful place I've ever lived in my life. I have recommended it to everyone I know and some of them have moved there too. Best place in the world to live. I highly recommend it.
- Andres A.|June 12, 2019This community is “One of a Kind”! We have been visiting family here since 2008. When I retired we checked out several other retirement communities and none compared to Sun Lakes Country Club! We moved here in October 2017 and we love ❤️ 💕 💗 the Community!
- Ismael M.|June 12, 2019We describe Sun Lakes to our friends as a "Cruise Ship" on land. There are well over 80 clubs to catch the interest of about any activity you can think of. The grounds are well maintained and the CC&R's make sure that the individual homes are also kept in good order. The restaurant is outstanding and our lounge serves the best drinks. I happen to be a member of the Executive Course Men's golf club, the Chorale, and I am active in my Districts activities.
I have made many friends quickly in the two short years that we have lived here.
I recommend our community wholeheartedly!
- M J.|June 12, 2019We have lived here for more than ten years. It's a fabulous retirement community that is gated, shows pride of ownership, the selection of homes and floor plans will fit anyone's taste and prices are remarkably low with amenities that rival any other community. The association monthly fee is amazing low, considering all that is included, i.e. 3 clubhouses, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis, bocce ball, two golf courses, a snack shop, excellent restaurant, ballroom, lounge, live entertainment, countless clubs and game opportunities, hobbies and so much more. The residents are friendly, and many have lived here for over 25 years. Come to Sun Lakes and see how friendly we are!
- Bruce B.|June 11, 2019Sun Lakes Country Club, Banning California has met all my expectations for 55 and over community. It has ongoing participative organizations and events that you want to go to and be a part of. The facilities are well maintained and include two restaurants, three pools, one of which is indoors, tennis courts, bocce ball courts, pickleball courts, libraries, and active 8 ball pool league and pool room and so much more. Moving to Sun Lakes Country Club was the best decision of Our Lives.
- BEVERLY S.|June 11, 2019Moved here 10 years ago as a renter and loved it so much I decided to buy. Here's why.
1. Beautiful grounds!! A mix of desert landscape and big, gorgeous trees with lakes and complementary features. Relaxing!!
2. TWO amazing golf courses!! A championship course with wide fairways and some really tough greens.
3. An 18-hole Executive course that does not require you to be a long hitter - just accurate!!
4. 3 Clubhouses with a gym at each (FREE to residents!) with state-of-the-art equipment.
5. 2 outdoor pools and one indoor pool plus a dry sauna and hot tub.
6. A full service restaurant, with an amazing chef(!!) plus a full bar and lounge with a live band on the weekends.
7. Clubs galore!! From cards to majong, golf to bocce ball, yoga to dance, meditation to photography, there's something for everyone!
8. Organized trips to places and events like baseball games, plays, etc. Traffic in SoCal can be a challenge, but with these organized trips, you can still attend all the cool stuff in LA without having to drive!!
9. Lots of retail and restaurants nearby. Kohls, Panera, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, plus Albertsons, Aldi and Stater Bros!!
10. Last but not least....the people who live here!!!! Sun Lakes is a community of people who care and take care of each other as well as our community! If you want to be part of a close knit village, you need to be here.
- Margaret M.|June 11, 2019I have lived in this lovely community for seven years and consider this to be my best and probably final home purchase. Wonderful neighbors, safety, and a wide variety of amenities add much to my quality of life
- Lyn R.|June 11, 2019I have lived here for 15 years. It is a wonderful place to live with three swimming pools to golf courses three club houses one with the restaurant and ballroom. It's like a resort living. Love the weather close enough to Palm Springs California but without the sweltering heat.
- Chris K.|June 11, 2019Beautiful community.. everyday I feel like I'm on vacation.. we have it all here..yes it's an older community but I don't have to wait until I'm dead for all amenities to gradually come in over the years. Got it all.. always well-maintained and always beautiful..
- Barbara S.|June 11, 2019This is the FIFTH 55+ community in which I’ve lived. Sum Lakes is head and shoulders above any other in every respect.
Beautifully maintained golf courses and amenities certainly enhance quality of life along with just about 80 Clubs of a variety of interests. If I couldn’t be happy here, I couldn’t possibly be happy anywhere!
- Barbara B.|June 11, 2019I moved to Sun Lakes Country Club a year ago to be near family - my sister and brother-in-law have a home here, as does his mother. It is a wonderful place to spend my retirement, there is always something to do, wonderful people and a real sense of community here.
- John C.|June 11, 2019My wife and I moved into Sun Lakes 22 years ago and never have had a moment of regret. The amenities, the quality of the surroundings (both private and common areas), the residents, all this and well managed, with very reasonable HOA dues. We feel very fortunate to have found this place.
- Sharon M.|June 11, 2019My husband and I have been here 19 yrs. And we love it! Never a dull moment! Lots to do for everyone at any activity level!
- Bonnie D.|June 11, 2019We have lived in Sun Lakes since 2011 and just moved to another home here. We feel like we are on vacation in a resort when visiting our Main Clubhouse or Veranda. So many amenities and you can be as busy as you like. We love cruising around the community in our golf cart. People are friendly and we feel very safe. Home prices are great compared to outside the community. We do have rules, if you don't like rules, this may not be the place for you....for us it is our own little piece of Paradise.
- Marcia G.|June 9, 2019We moved to Sun Lakes for its beauty and amenities and so many clubs and activities. Since moving in we have learned what a well-run and well-maintained community this truly is! The HOA is secure financially and the Master Board and Committees are proactive in planning for our future. We love it here!
- Kay R.|June 6, 2019Awesome golf opportunities here. Pride of ownership in all the neighborhoods. Kind neighbors willing to help when needed. Our restaurants and lounge shine. Pools, tennis courts, libraries, gyms, crafts, bingo, bocci ball, ballroom and performances all here in a very special community. Been here 16 beautiful years and still in love!
- Lois J.|June 4, 2019Lived in Sun Lakes CC for 16 years. Best move we have ever made. Wonderful community and fabulous amenities including: 2 golf courses; restaurant and bar, Vegas level performances in the Main Club House; libraries; over 90 clubs; 3 gyms; tennis courts and more. Reasonable HOA fees a plus!
- Lois J.|June 3, 2019Moved to Sun Lakes CC 16 years ago. I did not qualify by age to reside in SL but my husband did. Worked for almost 5 years after moving in. One of the best decisions we made was moving to this piece of paradise. Amenities include: restaurant, bar, 2 golf courses, 2 libraries; gyms with a trainer, over 90 clubs, top rate Vegas level entertainment in our master club house. We have met many friendly wonderful people here!
- Paul P.|June 3, 2019We purchased our home 20+ years ago. Lots of clubs and groups to join and enjoy or just do your thing. Small hospital nearby with major hospitals a little bit farther
Many airports to choose from if you like to travel from your home
- Randy R.|June 3, 2019I have lived in Sun Lakes for a year now. Love it. Golf course has some of the best greens around. Started here early, need to retire soon to enjoy that this beautiful place has to offer.
- Nancy T.|June 3, 2019Sun Lakes is a great place to live! I have been both a renter and home owner and love living here. The view of the mountains is spectacular! The two golf courses are lush and green with plenty of enthusiastic golfers and even if you’re just a novice it is fun to watch and learn. The full service restaurant is a busy place with great service and food. The clubs and activities are plentiful with something for everyone, plus great entertainment, too. The homes are well built with many attractive floor plans. Stores of all kinds are close by including an outlet mall and casino just down the road. The location is great for climate and situation with Palm Springs, Riverside, Big Bear within a half to one hour drive. Medical facilities are nearby, too. Come visit, you’ll be glad you did!
- Bob D.|June 3, 2019We have been here for 3 years and love the community and all the activities. There is always something to do.
- Leeann M.|May 6, 2019Over 6 years here, over 100 activities, shopping and medical close enough to drive to in a golf cart, wonderful people, both couple and singles, great weather, lesser traffic, 30 minutes to airports! What more could we want?
- Shirley D.|April 14, 2019I moved here 15 years ago as a widow. I felt surrounded by people who care. I felt very safe. The homes are beautiful and kept up nicely. Loads of recreation. Restaurant and Sandwedge for great food. Free entertainment in the lounge every Friday & Saturday eve with full Bar. Different venues each week. You won’t get bored. Close to Palm Springs but 30 degrees cooler. We get snow once a year but it melts right away. You can look at the beautiful mountains or take a trip to enjoy. Beach is within close driving distance.
Join others who have discovered this gem...
- Tom H.|April 14, 2019We moved to Sun Lakes two years ago and were welcomed by many fellow Sun Lakers . We love the many ammenities and clubs they say there are over a hundred twenty clubs to choose from. The residents in the clubs are always entertaining or putting on charity groups to support our local community. Its the people that make Sun Lakes so great , i couldn’t think of living anywhere else. We have three club houses all with pools and state of the art exercise equipment . A on site restaurant that has something for everybody and a great chef and staff . There is a veranda at the main club house that is used during nice weather for concerts and movies on the golf course just bring your own popcorn and park your golf cart for the show . Two golf courses a championship and an executive course well groomed . Gated community also close to shopping and medical care
- Nancy T.|April 6, 2019We’ve lived here in SLCC over the past 14 years. Both as renters and homeowners. Love the views, the clubs, especially the chorale, the entertainment, the classes, and most of all, the many great neighbors!
- Dolph M.|April 5, 2019Have lived here for over 15 years and are still thrilled with our decision. Well built home, reasonable home prices, numerous amenities and activities, championship golf course and par 60 course are both in great condition and reasonably challenging. Rules are fair and designed to maintain quality of lifestyle. Absolutely love it here.
- Barb S.|April 5, 2019We downsized and moved here three years ago and it is probably one of the best decisions we've ever made! We looked at a number of otter 55+ communities in the vicinity and found this one to be the only one for us. SL has beautiful well- maintained grounds and golf courses as well as a gorgeous main clubhouse with a very good restaurant, coffee bar and sandwich shop. Sun Lakes has two other smaller clubhouses too!! There are a number of pools in the community, one of which is indoor.
I also really appreciate our security and have found them to be helpful and considerate. We have lived in a number of communities with an HOA and we think our HOA here in Sun Lakes is worth every penny!!
- Randall C.|April 4, 2019I don’t know who wrote the description of this place, but having toured it, there are NO walking or biking trails anywhere in the community. The nearest Target store is 30 miles away in Hemet. The grounds are well-maintained, but there seems to be an undue pressure to conform to the community’s “beige” standard. There appears to be no margin for any expression of individuality. In talking with some of the residents, the HOA Board appears to be very stodgy and unwilling to adapt to changing lifestyles.
- Larry J.|April 4, 2019Sun Lakes Country Club is, without a doubt, the best kept secret in the 55+ community space. Having been a member of a private equity Country Club before moving here, I had some apprehension about moving to a Country Club "community". However, Sun Lakes Country Club has exceeded my expectations. Top quality Championship and Executive Golf Courses, a full pro shop with golf professionals on staff, three Clubhouses, tennis, pickleball, bocce, restaurant, lounge, weekly live entertainment, and more social activities than anyone can possibly be involved with make Sun Lakes Country Club the perfect retirement, or near retirement, community.
- PAT P.|April 3, 2019This is a five star community meeting all my needs for activities and social
environments. I have met and retained many wonderful friends here at
Sun Lakes. This community is welcoming. I love the golf, the various clubs
and the entertainment . I really enjoy the fact that there is an on site restaurant
with a great menu. If you are thinking about moving to Sun Lakes, do it, you
will not regret your decision.
- Janie H.|April 2, 2019My husband and I have lived at Sun Lakes for almost three years. It is beautifully maintained, with two gorgeous golf courses, and lovely trees and flowers planted seasonally. The amenities are amazing, with a great restaurant, lounge, ballroom, weight rooms, tennis courts, and Bocce, just to name a few. I could go on and on, as we love it here so much. I will say, the best attraction, for us, is the incredible people we have meet... so diverse, talented and caring. We think Sun Lakes is the best.
- Kathie T.|April 2, 2019Moved in a year ago and retired shortly there after. Best decision I’ve ever made. Stunning golf courses (2)...breathtaking views of two mountain ranges. More activities than I can participate in...fabulous restaurant, lounge sandwich shop and coffee bar. Entertainment every weekend... elegant and affordable! Best of all .....amazing people! Can’t imagine starting the next chapter of my life anywhere but Sun Lakes Country Club.
- Sheila J.|April 2, 2019I have lived here for the past 5 years. It was the best decision we ever made. We love everything about Sun Lakes. We say it's like living on a Cruise Ship that never leaves port.
- Kenneth K.|December 23, 2018Lived in this community for 5 years, great neighbors and wonderful country club community, terrible HOA Master Board as well as horrible management company.
- Barbara J.|April 14, 2018Living here since 1994 and cannot find anyplace better! SL also has a fabulous lounge where live music is played during the weekends and happy hour. It is one of the best features. You never have to leave home and it is truly like living in a resort! Prices are still very reasonable even in this market, great selection of homes, and the HOA is well managed. You cannot beat the "pass" weather, and Banning's location is within 30 minutes of other major cities like Palm Springs, Redlands, Moreno Valley, and mountain communities.
- C.R.C. (Resident/Homeowner)|September 30, 2016Wonderful community! We've owned here for 10 years and absolutely love it. The homes and various neighborhoods are gorgeous and immaculately kept, and the facilities are incredible. There are countless activities and clubs to choose from so there is never an excuse to be bored, and they keep adding to them and improving them all the time. 5-star restaurants, nightlife, countless clubs, planned vacations and excursions, tennis courts, 2 golf courses. swimming pools, the list is endless. Home prices and HOA fees are extremely reasonable for Sounthern California. We call this California's best kept secret.
- J.S. (Resident/Homeowner)|August 4, 2015I love the different styles of houses. They're all kept up beautifully. Even if they're the same structure they look completely different because of the yard decorations. There are so many different activities that I don't know where to start. It is so beautiful here I enjoy just driving around and looking at the different houses and the view from the top of the hill.
- Susan L.(Resident/Homeowner)|May 21, 2013I had been visiting my girlfriend here for a couple years and she finally convinced me to make the move. After looking at communities all over the area I finally came to realize she was right all along! My condo here is perfect for me, the prices aren't bad and with everything that's included you really get a lot for what you pay for. I would highly recommend this community to anyone.
The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. 55places.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or HOA of any communities displayed on this website.
55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Sun Lakes Country Club. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. The information regarding Sun Lakes Country Club has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Please verify all information prior to purchasing. 55places.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website.